GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

You can bring a printout of the email when it eventually makes its way to your inbox.
Thanks! I do have all our names in there and the "order number" as well as date & time. Hope that's good enough, in case I don't get the email.

Crap - I was so focused on the DVC one, I forgot to check on the AP site. I am super surprised they launched at the same time > but shouldn't be. I am at a 2 minute wait so here's hopin' we can get in.

You can bring a printout of the email when it eventually makes its way to your inbox.
When will an email come, approximately? I was too quick to close out and didn't snap a picture of the confirmation email. But when I go back to register again I get a popup saying I already have a spot so it did go through.

When will an email come, approximately? I was too quick to close out and didn't snap a picture of the confirmation email. But when I go back to register again I get a popup saying I already have a spot so it did go through.
At worst, they usually send out another confirmation email around a week before the event.

I imagine email servers are a bit crazy since they had to send out all the emails and now all the confirmation emails that need to be sent. I printed it out just in case.

Did anybody actually recieve an email?
No email but I didn’t expect one I’ve never received it.

I hardly looked at any information when I was signing up lol. Was really happy they had a bunch of dates when I’m there were morning times normal on other events? I think I always got in later on in the day and the earliest were afternoon slots.

So happy for everyone in the group getting a spot!

I just got mine. Be sure to check both your inbox and spam as sometimes it goes there.

It should be soon but even if it doesn’t come today, you should get a reminder before the event.

Shoot! I didn't know that AP tickets dropped today too. I'm still on the list for DVC but I got the AP preview for the 18th.

Mine came063A830F-486F-4357-AE43-4C0874DFA447.jpeg

I got May 16th for AP Previews and May 18th for DVC.

I wasn't sure if I was going to get DVC, so I tried for AP too. My girlfriend (who isn't a pass holder) really wants to go, so I tried for both and ended up getting both. She won't be in Orlando yet by the 16th, so I guess it all works out. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter