GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

I did not receive an email saying that it was time to register ................ but I did receive an email (in my spam folder) confirming that we are signed up for the preview by using the link posted.
Many thanks!

You will need valid park admission for the dvc preview for her. Just wanted to make sure you didn’t miss that

Yeah, she has a ticket. I had to switch out our park passes from Animal Kingdom to Epcot, but it all worked out. I'll probably call Disney later on to upgrade her tickets to park hoppers.

the link from post #1, is that the same one that has been there the whole time or did someone update it? because i had a browser open with what i thought was the link from post #1 but when i refreshed it this morning it just kept saying the wait is almost over and did not have any queue info at the bottom. not until i clicked a new link i found in the other thread about this did i get to the right page. wonder what happened. oh well either way we are good to go on the 19th! my ap is activated since i went in january but my wifes was not yet but luckily it had her auto selected when i got in there. awesome. good work everyone.

Thanks to everyone posting info and links. We already had a weekend trip from Ohio booked to fly in at noon on 5/21. Now have Guardians booked for 3pm (come on airlines, don't fail us!)

Got the AP event confirmation email immediately after booking at 9:08 and the email from Disney announcing the previews at 9:13 8-)

I also have not received the confirmation email. (Not in spam or anywhere else.) I went ahead and screenshotted everything.

Wow. Got the DVC invitation email @ 20 past nine. We have no plans to go, since we were at Disney a couple of weeks ago, but checked the queue anyway, had 15,000 people in front of me! I'd be pretty annoyed if I had wanted to go......

How do you know how many people are in front of you? I'm on the Thunder Mountain page, do I still have another queue to wait in after this one?

Thanks to everyone on this thread! I had multiple windows open for DVC, and the best one put me at 400-something in line. I pretty quickly got DVC confirmed for the afternoon of May 9 and then immediately jumped into the AP queue. Had zero wait and got the afternoon of May 10. I turn 50 on May 11, so I figure back-to-back days of saving the galaxy is a great way to end my 40s!

Also -- I have received both confirmation emails. But I still haven't received an email from AP or DVC letting me know registration is open. Thanks goodness for the Disboards!

I LOVE THIS! :cake::wizard:

Got all 6 of ours for Sunday May 8. Perfect

Thank you to everyone here for posting that it was live, the new working link and the info about confirmation email going to spam. I did eventually get the email saying the registration was open but it came in 15 minutes after I was already confirmed in. So, not sure if I would have been successful relying on that.

Thank you all again!!!!!

So grateful for the links and you all provided- Since they didn't tell us the dates, I tried both links and got in to both but was bummed to find out that it happens 2 days after we leave. Happy for all of you who will get to preview! will be back in September-and can't wait to check it out.

I got in for May 15th at 10am!! Yay for a Sunday!

Now do I need to make a park reservation for Epcot or can I keep my MK one for that day? For Remy we got an automatic entry to Epcot. I am trying to read the tiny print, but it's not very clear.

ETA: I just randomly checked the link at 9:18 & saw it was open so joined. Had about a 20 minute wait. Got the email at 9:20am & that was a 27 minute wait. This was for APs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter