GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

AP page verbiage just changed. might be opening today?

EDIT: Queue ID shows up and it says "please sit tight" now. and that it will open up soon.
Thank you. My confirmation email was sent at 9:01. I was making my reservation a few seconds before 9

DVC:

May 9th sold out by 10:05 (that's the time the message updated to show it sold out)
DVC "Line paused" at 10:10
May 18th sold out by 10:18 (again, when the message posted)

Registered at 9:01 AM and never received a confirmation email. I took a number of screenshots of the order confirmation and just printed that out. Also, no park reservation added to MDE.

I never received the initial email advertising AP preview, either. Pixie Dust AP holder.
Registered right away as well and still no email. Not in junk either. I was too excited and didn't screenshot either before I clicked away. :(

Is May 10 or 15 available? Just got in about 10 minutes ago with about an hour wait. I checked the link and thread a minute before it went live and then had to take DS to school:(
15th is gone but there were some for the 10th

We were on our way to work/school when the email came through so I clicked through 45 minutes after it went live. Had about a 45 minute wait but there were plenty of choices available.

So excited!

Welp, in the rush to secure an AP preview when it launched without notice, I booked a Sunday that is blocked out for our pixie passes. Didn't see until after I clicked "submit" (no changes can be made) that it says "Applicable Passholder blockout dates apply" under "Event Information". 🤦‍♀️😭

Honestly I'm a bit surprised it even let me book that day at all. Understand it's my fault but bummed it didn't say that date wasn't available for us. Currently on a 3 hour hold for VIPassholder line, but anyone have any advice or are we out of luck??

Does anyone know what the last page looked like confirming your reservation? I got 5/20 at 5pm but haven't gotten a confirmation email and feel like I'm blacking out that I didn't get it LOL.

ETA: I did try again afterwords and it blocked me so I *think* I'm okay but naturally panicking.

Wonder when the previe and associated park pass will show up in MDE for me?
The Park Reservation will be added closer prior to your scheduled preview date. That's the only thing you will see in MDE. I added a note to MDE for my preview date and time.

I never received any email so I only was able to get this because of this thread. Thank you everyone!

I clicked on the link a bit before 9am on my phone and was told not to refresh as the registration was about to open. So I rushed to my computer to also bring up the link in another browser. The computer link in chrome automatically went to log me in, while I had to refresh Safari link on my phone. Both had about a minute wait so I went with the one on my phone. My options started on May 9th. May 10th at 3pm worked best for us though.

A few minutes later I helped my father register. I had him type the link from page one but it didn't work. Google did give an option to search that link and the registration page came up that way. May 8 was available for him to pick from. I wonder why May 8 was an option for him but not me? Maybe because he was registering just 2 people while I was doing it for 8 people?

We have Gold passes - never got any kind of email about this either last week or this morning. Also never got a confirmation email, though I did screen shot and print out the confirmation page. (nothing in spam)

My parents have the Pixie pass. He didn't check his email until after he was registered but he did receive an email at 9:14am saying he could sign up. And received his confirmation email at 9:18am.

I'm wondering if he got a confirmation email because he got the email to sign up?

I could already use a drink this morning. Have to wait until I am off my diet on Saturday:( I knew I should have had DH take DS to school. I could only do May 10th or 15th. We will be in town for friends' wedding at AK on Friday. DH and DS won't be there for the 10th, just me. They could have done the 15th possibly. I wish they would just announce that they are all gone so I don't have to sit here. I wanted to go for a walk before I have to get ready to sub this afternoon. Argh!

Does anyone know what the last page looked like confirming your reservation? I got 5/20 at 5pm but haven't gotten a confirmation email and feel like I'm blacking out that I didn't get it LOL.

ETA: I did try again afterwords and it blocked me so I *think* I'm okay but naturally panicking.
The top said Registration Confirmation and had a PRINT option... then it went on to list the details of the Data, TIme, Guest and Terms.

A few minutes later I helped my father register. I had him type the link from page one but it didn't work. Google did give an option to search that link and the registration page came up that way. May 8 was available for him to pick from. I wonder why May 8 was an option for him but not me? Maybe because he was registering just 2 people while I was doing it for 8 people?
I think they added a few days after it initially went live. I saw the same thing - the 8th would have been slightly better for me, but it wasn't available when I jumped on, and I was too panicky to even think about refreshing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter