• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

My Epcot park pass for May 18th is in my MDE now.

Now I have two park reservations for May 18th, AK and Epcot. I hope that means that I can enter Epcot before 2pm.
:)

We already had a park pass for the day we’re going, so now we each have two passes for the same park on the same day :rotfl: I hope this doesn’t cause problems.

My Epcot park pass for May 18th is in my MDE now.

Now I have two park reservations for May 18th, AK and Epcot. I hope that means that I can enter Epcot before 2pm.
:)
It does. At least for Remy, I had a park res for HS, so I went there for the morning. My preview time was for 1ish, so I hopped over to Epcot around 12:30 and had no issues tapping into the park at that time.

I have a park reservation at MK on the 15th since they are closing early & planned to spend the day there.

I got lucky with a GOTG preview at 10am the same day & now they added Epcot. I am hoping I will be able to go to Epcot early for the ride & then hop right over to MK before 2pm since that's my actual park reservation for the day.

For Remy previews I had done the opposite. I had a park reservation for HS & then hopped early into Epcot for my ride time so it wasn't an issue.

Got mine for 19th. Had HS res to go to after so I would not have to wait for 2pm. I had issues when I did it for Remy, but seems they have worked out how that all works by now. Can't hardly wait!

Section 1:

• At the time of your Registered Preview, head to the World Discovery neighborhood at EPCOT®.
  • Entry to the Annual Passholder Preview of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind can be found in front of the attraction located to the left of Mission: SPACE. Look for the Cast Members with iPads to check-in.
  • All registered guests must be present and will need to show their valid Annual Pass card and photo ID to enter.
Event Information​

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Annual Passholder Preview​

What to Bring to the Event
  • Valid Annual Pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder
  • One printed copy of your confirmation page
Reservations
  • Limit one preview registration per Annual Passholder.
  • Valid admission for EPCOT® is required for park entry. Applicable Passholder blockout dates apply.
  • Advance preview registration is required. Valid, activated Walt Disney World Annual Pass is required to register.
  • A separate theme park reservation to enter EPCOT® on the day of the preview is not required.
  • Event capacity is limited. The number of registrations for this event is limited and subject to availability. Entry is not guaranteed.
  • Activities and attractions subject to change without notice.
  • Valid, activated Annual Pass and valid photo ID are required at check-in for each Passholder.
  • Registrations are nontransferable and void if sold or otherwise transferred.
  • Modifications to registrations are not permitted.
  • Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for their reservation 3 to 5 business days in advance of their selected event date.
  • Event, parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
  • If a Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid Disney Pixie Dust Pass, Disney Pirate Pass, Disney Sorcerer Pass, Disney Incredi-Pass, Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass, Disney Gold Pass, Disney Silver Pass, Disney Theme Park Select Pass, Disney Weekday Select Pass, EPCOT After 4 Annual Pass or Premier annual pass; and be listed on your Family & Friends list; and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.
  • View important information to know before your visit, including the latest on face coverings.
  • For important attraction information, click here.

It does. At least for Remy, I had a park res for HS, so I went there for the morning. My preview time was for 1ish, so I hopped over to Epcot around 12:30 and had no issues tapping into the park at that time.

Never dawned on me, but I like it! We will be in studios and have an ADR for BD--would rather hit the F&G kiosks for lunch like before the cruddy park reservation/no hopping until 2:00 rules. BD will most likely be cancelled!

It says each guest needs a government issued photo ID. Does anyone know what to do for kids? DD9 has a passport, but I usually don’t take that with us to Disney.

Section 1:

• At the time of your Registered Preview, head to the World Discovery neighborhood at EPCOT®.
  • Entry to the Annual Passholder Preview of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind can be found in front of the attraction located to the left of Mission: SPACE. Look for the Cast Members with iPads to check-in.
  • All registered guests must be present and will need to show their valid Annual Pass card and photo ID to enter.
Event Information​

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Annual Passholder Preview​

What to Bring to the Event
  • Valid Annual Pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder
  • One printed copy of your confirmation page

Reservations
  • Limit one preview registration per Annual Passholder.
  • Valid admission for EPCOT® is required for park entry. Applicable Passholder blockout dates apply.
  • Advance preview registration is required. Valid, activated Walt Disney World Annual Pass is required to register.
  • A separate theme park reservation to enter EPCOT® on the day of the preview is not required.
  • Event capacity is limited. The number of registrations for this event is limited and subject to availability. Entry is not guaranteed.
  • Activities and attractions subject to change without notice.
  • Valid, activated Annual Pass and valid photo ID are required at check-in for each Passholder.
  • Registrations are nontransferable and void if sold or otherwise transferred.
  • Modifications to registrations are not permitted.
  • Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for their reservation 3 to 5 business days in advance of their selected event date.
  • Event, parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
  • If a Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid Disney Pixie Dust Pass, Disney Pirate Pass, Disney Sorcerer Pass, Disney Incredi-Pass, Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass, Disney Gold Pass, Disney Silver Pass, Disney Theme Park Select Pass, Disney Weekday Select Pass, EPCOT After 4 Annual Pass or Premier annual pass; and be listed on your Family & Friends list; and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.
  • View important information to know before your visit, including the latest on face coverings.
  • For important attraction information, click here.
So the section that talks about bringing a guest - how can we register our friends who are also AP as guests? Will there be more info in the email? Or do they just come with us and provide their AP cards etc?

Has anyone done rider swap with a preview? I’m wondering if it will even be offered or if dh and I will just take turns waiting

So the section that talks about bringing a guest - how can we register our friends who are also AP as guests? Will there be more info in the email? Or do they just come with us and provide their AP cards etc?
No, it was for during registration. You could register your friends and family who are also APs when you signed up for your time slot.

Do they actually require a printed copy of your confirmation? I’m already here with a preview on Sunday and don’t have ready access to a printer. I can obviously show it on my phone but the printing may be problematic. Anyone with experience on previous previews know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter