GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Do they actually require a printed copy of your confirmation? I’m already here with a preview on Sunday and don’t have ready access to a printer. I can obviously show it on my phone but the printing may be problematic. Anyone with experience on previous previews know?
For Remy you didn't. They just scanned your magicband/card.

For Remy you didn't. They just scanned your magicband/card.
I was asked for my confirmation for the Remy AP Preview. I didn't receive the email confirmation, so I told the CM that. He allowed us to pass to the next CM who scanned our MagicBands.

Has anyone done rider swap with a preview? I’m wondering if it will even be offered or if dh and I will just take turns waiting
I think they’ll have rider swap, or at least hope so. I’ll have my baby with me and would be easier for second person to go through the fast pass line instead of waiting

I think they’ll have rider swap, or at least hope so. I’ll have my baby with me and would be easier for second person to go through the fast pass line instead of waiting
This is what I’m hoping for especially if they let us ride more than once

Do you think they will let us ride more than once in our window? I did not watch the youtube videos (since I wanted to avoid spoilers) but apparently there is a pre-show.
Probably. They typically do not kick you out after you’re in the preview area. When I did pandora I went on both rides 3 times each. One time they asked if we wanted to go back on immediately since they didn’t have anyone waiting in line to get in FOP.

This is what I’m hoping for especially if they let us ride more than once
I’m wondering if there’s a limit on how many times they would be ok with us doing rider swap. We have an early morning time slot so probably won’t be very busy so I’m assuming we’ll get on more than once

Do you think they will let us ride more than once in our window? I did not watch the youtube videos (since I wanted to avoid spoilers) but apparently there is a pre-show.
I hope I'm wrong, but my guess is not. It'll depend on how large each AP slot is.

Why I say that: judging from the loading bay, it looks like the ride has about the same hourly capacity as Slinky Dog (roughly 1000/hour). That's relatively low - roughly half of Remy.

If a lot of people hang out and keep riding - the line later in the day might get pretty nuts. (With the exception of the first group, I'd expect most slots to have a half-hour wait, if not more. For example, if the ride goes down, there's still going to be a new batch of people coming at the next half-hour - they won't be able to pause that like they would with a VQ.)

My completely uninformed guess is that they'll check us in, send us into the line, we'll shop in the store on the way out, and that'll be it.

But if the slots are small enough - maybe.

I hope I'm wrong, but my guess is not. It'll depend on how large each AP slot is.

Why I say that: judging from the loading bay, it looks like the ride has about the same hourly capacity as Slinky Dog (roughly 1000/hour). That's relatively low - roughly half of Remy.

If a lot of people hang out and keep riding - the line later in the day might get pretty nuts. (With the exception of the first group, I'd expect most slots to have a half-hour wait, if not more. For example, if the ride goes down, there's still going to be a new batch of people coming at the next half-hour - they won't be able to pause that like they would with a VQ.)

My completely uninformed guess is that they'll check us in, send us into the line, we'll shop in the store on the way out, and that'll be it.

If it’s like other previews they won’t limit people on the amount of rides. But the slots later in the day do get more crowded because people don’t leave. At least that’s how it’s been in the past

If it’s like other previews they won’t limit people on the amount of rides. But the slots later in the day do get more crowded because people don’t leave. At least that’s how it’s been in the past
The trick here is that they haven't done a preview like this since 7DMT opened ten years ago. The last previews were lands/areas, not just individual rides, so there was more to do and explore during the timeslot.

I'll nudge that the first days of the AP preview for Pandora limited people to one ride on Flight of Passage. (They later allowed re-rides.)

I hope we'll get re-rides, but I'm not currently expecting to. (We'll see on Sunday.)

Thank you both for the info! Our slot is at 10:30, so fingers crossed it's moving along and they let us repeat. We've never been to an AP preview before so even riding once is so awesome!!

I don't think you can compare Pandora, Toy Story or Galaxy Edge previews to a singular highly anticipated ride. Lands offered shopping and dining and in two cases two attractions.

Honestly if I had a later slot I'd not be happy if it was all backed up because they were letting people ride over and over.

From my understanding it has 2 loading zones like big thunder, so it should have capacity of at least 1600/hour.

Edit: during the cm previews they got to ride more than once during their 30 minute slot.

Have those of you with later dates, received a follow-up email? Nothing for me yet.

I’m wondering if there’s a limit on how many times they would be ok with us doing rider swap. We have an early morning time slot so probably won’t be very busy so I’m assuming we’ll get on more than once
Ours is at 10 am so pretty early also. I guess we’ll see. I’m fine with one ride on it I just want to get on lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter