GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

For those who have been...do we need to bring a printed out email or photo ID for every single person in our family? Or do you just scan in with your card / magicband like you would for any other lightning lane and it knows that you have a reservation for the ride linked to your account?

For those who have been...do we need to bring a printed out email or photo ID for every single person in our family? Or do you just scan in with your card / magicband like you would for any other lightning lane and it knows that you have a reservation for the ride linked to your account?
We had the email on our phone, but no one asked to see it - just scanned our bands and sent us on our way.

That is crazy! When we checked in at 1:50 today, they didn't even have that portion of the line open. We walked straight in to the building. (But that is where we baked for 30 minutes yesterday. I see they've added actual stanchions instead of tape and some umbrellas. That's a big improvement since yesterday when there was no shade.)

I had an 11:30-12:00 window today. Got in line at 11:15, and was walking into the building by 11:27. The ride is amazing. Unfortunately, even though I'm not at all prone to motion sickness...I got quite sick on it. I really had to keep from throwing up, both on the ride, and afterward. Was not well until just a little while ago.

Are the reports from today the same as yesterday- no re-rides?
We didn't ask to re-ride (didn't want to push it on the motion sickness front). But there wasn't a line when we left, so I think we might have been able to. Sorry I didn't ask.

FYI for those interested in the ride photo. Here's our photo from today's ride with no one else in the entire train.

Attachments

• IMG_2077.JPG
    IMG_2077.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 92
Are the reports from today the same as yesterday- no re-rides?
I just spoke to a CM at the entrance - their opinion: it will depend on how the ride is operating.

There were issues today, so no re-rides. (I just got off the ride - there's no line, but a few rider swap stragglers are still getting in. I was not allowed a second ride.)

Btw - at one point around 5pm, the line stretched back to Connections. (I think it took me about 90 minutes from getting in line to walking out the exit.)

I'd say this: assume no re-rides, but you might get a surprise.

We rode today and it was amazing!!

We had a 3-3:30 slot and showed up around 3:15. Line was stretched to the first checkpoint but moved constantly until the building entrance. We did child swap, and they were sending ALL swap folks through the LL. My DH rode first, so he could see the whole queue (I don't know anything about those movies), but ended up skipping it all. The line stretched all the way out to the touch point but I don't have any gauge of how long the queue takes.

All the swap people were huddled in the few spots of shade up against the building by the exit with strollers and toddlers.

Since neither of us had to go through the regular queue we were in and out in a hurry.

I can't wait to ride again!

Any other reports about how larger people fit? I can just barely squeeze on FoP with great discomfort, and want to make sure I’ll fit on this. It would help quell the anxiety lol.

Any other reports about how larger people fit? I can just barely squeeze on FoP with great discomfort, and want to make sure I’ll fit on this. It would help quell the anxiety lol.
I’m a size 20 and was completely comfortable. It’s nothing like Mine Train or FOP - you have plenty of room. You pull the lap bar down to where it’s comfortable for you, and there’s plenty of leg room. No worries on this one!

For those that did Rider Swap, how does that work here? I've never used it at all before anywhere, but will most likely in this case. Do you just get in the regular line all together and then tell a CM at a certain point in the queue?

anybody go in as DVC without park reservations? how long before your ride time will they let you enter the park?

For those that did Rider Swap, how does that work here? I've never used it at all before anywhere, but will most likely in this case. Do you just get in the regular line all together and then tell a CM at a certain point in the queue?

We walked together in the outside queue and then when we got to the touchpoint (building entrance), they had us step to the side to do the rider swap.

For those of you who actually got ride photos:
1. How old is your magic band (wondering if ours were too old)?, and
2. Did you scan that QR code cube thingy in the queue?

We won’t have another chance to ride until fall, but maybe it will help someone else get a photo to work. We did stand in line for the photopass photos though, and those are fun.

For those of you who actually got ride photos:
1. How old is your magic band (wondering if ours were too old)?, and
2. Did you scan that QR code cube thingy in the queue?

We won’t have another chance to ride until fall, but maybe it will help someone else get a photo to work. We did stand in line for the photopass photos though, and those are fun.
This is the first I heard of photopass where is it located

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter