Gotta love bounceback! 10th ann. & family vaca PTR-9/201o-WE'RE BACK!

Hi, we're back! I have thousands of pictures to upload and sort through but I plan to start my TR soon. :goodvibes

I am sad and happy that you are back.

Sad for you because you're back from Disney, but happy that you are back because I've missed talking to you :hug:

Looking forward to seeing all your piccies and reading about everything that went on :teeth:

popcorn::

Oh am on Yahoo if you fancy a chat :)

Welcome back!

I can't believe your trip is already over!!!!!!!!!! :scared1: Time sure flies when you are having fun.

It was real fun meeting you and your family! We talked about it for quite a while and still do! :goodvibes

Hello Ohio/Disney lover
First it was nice meeting you and your family...
We have arrived home and have started our return trip plans. We will go from Sep 10,2011 to Sep 22, 2011

Now our planning begins, and boy what a ride this will be.

Sophia, it was great meeting you and your family. We got great pictures of the four of us -- you, Joe, Mark and I. I can't wait to read your trip report.

Thanks everyone for welcoming us back home. :goodvibes

I'm in the process of uploading all of our pictures to photobucket and plan to start my TR this weekend. I also need to catch up on my subscribed threads too. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter