Gotta love bounceback! 10th ann. & family vaca PTR-9/201o-WE'RE BACK!

:dancer:
:dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

I just wanted to say safe travels to you since we will be traveling starting tomorrow. :goodvibes I am sure I will pop on here and there, at least tomorrow at my Dad's.

Safe travels. I will see you on Tuesday. :goodvibes

I have to tell you....we can't wait!! We're so excited about meeting you guys! We have never eaten at Kouzzina but we went and checked out the menu and all I can say is yummy!!!!

We're excited too. I'm so happy that you were able to get the ADR for Kouzzina. Can't wait to meet you and Jasmine!!!

:banana: :yay: :banana: One More Day!!! One More Day!!! :banana: :yay: :banana:

YAY!!! Tomorrow is the big day!!! I so wish that we were going to get to see you and Dave this trip. :flower3:

You guys will not believe this. I've got a horrible, horrible sinus headache. I called the doctor yesterday and they won't give me anything. :scared1: Wants me to take OTC stuff. I asked what I should do if I get worse and they said to go to an urgent care. After that, they told me to have a nice trip. :sad2: I guess he's just being cautious and they really want to see people but come on....I've been going to this guy for 30 years. One would think he knows me by now. Ugh..............

So, I am drinking a ton of water, taking my allergy meds, and I am even going to take Mucinex which makes me crazy....I can't take that crap but I am determined to make this go away...............

One more day.........

Sophia, are you feeling any better today? I AM SO HOPING YOU ARE. My doctor did that with me back in July. I gave her my symptoms and she told me to take Mucinex and she did prescribe a cough syrup with codeine in it. But, had she given me the antibiotic that she ended up giving me a week later, I wouldn't have had it so long. But you are right...I think because of malpractice, insurance and everything else, they want to see you or they won't prescribe certain things.

I can't believe you leave tomorrow and that a week from Sunday we will be meeting you. I'm so excited to be meeting you and Joe (and Mark is too).

Awww I hope you feel better soon Sophia and have a wonderful trip to WDW. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Sophia, I just wanted to wish you and Joe safe travels in case I miss you and I hope you have a great trip, and I'll see you a week from Sunday. I hope your feeling better. :hug:

Hi :wave:

I hope you are feeling better today and that Joe got the right meds for you yesterday.

Have a fantastic trip and safe journey. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back and to start planning for next year ;)

Have a Magical time :hug:

Sophia, are you feeling any better today? I AM SO HOPING YOU ARE. My doctor did that with me back in July. I gave her my symptoms and she told me to take Mucinex and she did prescribe a cough syrup with codeine in it. But, had she given me the antibiotic that she ended up giving me a week later, I wouldn't have had it so long. But you are right...I think because of malpractice, insurance and everything else, they want to see you or they won't prescribe certain things.

I can't believe you leave tomorrow and that a week from Sunday we will be meeting you. I'm so excited to be meeting you and Joe (and Mark is too).

Hi Kathy, unfortunately, I was worse yesterday than the day before. Today I am feeling a bit better. I am hoping that the sunshine and the mouse will make it all better.

See you soon!!!!

Awww I hope you feel better soon Sophia and have a wonderful trip to WDW. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Elizabeth, let's get together when I get home. You still haven't met Stevie!!

Sophia, I just wanted to wish you and Joe safe travels in case I miss you and I hope you have a great trip, and I'll see you a week from Sunday. I hope your feeling better. :hug:

Thanks, Kathy. :hug: See you next week!!!! Safe travels to you and Mark.

SO sorry to hear you're not feeling well, get well soon!! :(

Safe travels and have a magical time!!!:wizard:

Thanks so much.

Hi :wave:

I hope you are feeling better today and that Joe got the right meds for you yesterday.

Have a fantastic trip and safe journey. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back and to start planning for next year ;)

Have a Magical time :hug:

Thanks, Stef. I will be Tweeting so we can keep in touch througout our journey. (sending you an email now too. :hug:)

Hi everyone,

Well, today is the day......

I wanted to say thank you for joining me on my PTR. I really appreciate all of your thoughts and kind words throughout my planning.

I hope that you will join me on my TR.

See Ya Real Soon!!!!!!!!!!!! :wizard:

Hi everyone,

Well, today is the day......

I wanted to say thank you for joining me on my PTR. I really appreciate all of your thoughts and kind words throughout my planning.

I hope that you will join me on my TR.

See Ya Real Soon!!!!!!!!!!!! :wizard:

have soooo much fun! you have to have extra fun, cause I won't be there thus year, and you have to pretend I am!!

Have a great time Sophia! Hope those sinuses clear up before you get on the plane - yikes! Can't wait to read all about your trip when you get back!

Hi guys,

I have a quick minute while Joe is getting ready to go, so I wanted to post and say hi.

Weather is very hot, except for yesterday, which was not so humid. We're enjoying our trip and I am taking lots of TR notes.

Talk to you all when I get back!

Sophia

Hi guys,

I have a quick minute while Joe is getting ready to go, so I wanted to post and say hi.

Weather is very hot, except for yesterday, which was not so humid. We're enjoying our trip and I am taking lots of TR notes.

Talk to you all when I get back!

Sophia

Hope you're having a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

Glad you are having a blast, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter