GP Free dining!Date and Resort you want to book?

I feel like a kid on Xmas eve! Waiting to see what I get! Im so excited but nervous!! Hope we all get what we want!!:goodvibes

I'm hoping to get 3 rooms at ASSp or POP for 10-26 to 11-2nd or 4th. Still haven't decided whether we want to take the kids out of school for the extra 2 days. My daughters birthday is on the 2nd so I really don't want to end our trip on that day. I really wanted Movies but they got excluded. We'll stay at any value to get free dining. We don't plan to upgrade our dining, last trip we decided to give the qs plan a try and we loved it. Don't want to be tied to table service reservations ever again.

November 13-21... originally booked at POR but when I saw the included resorts in FD, I tried to change our reservation to Coronado... they had no openings! :scared1: For the last week I've been trying to switch our hotel so that we would be booked at a resort that at least offered the FD with the intent to call back and have it added - yes, I know I have to sit on the phone with everyone else. I finally got an opening at the hotel today! :cool1:

Hopefully tomorrow am I will have no issues adding the FD to our reservation but the room was more important as I have back issues and only POR, POFQ, and Coronado offer queen beds vs. the standard double. Fingers crossed everyone gets what they want :thumbsup2

November 13-21... originally booked at POR but when I saw the included resorts in FD, I tried to change our reservation to Coronado... they had no openings! :scared1: For the last week I've been trying to switch our hotel so that we would be booked at a resort that at least offered the FD with the intent to call back and have it added - yes, I know I have to sit on the phone with everyone else. I finally got an opening at the hotel today! :cool1: Hopefully tomorrow am I will have no issues adding the FD to our reservation but the room was more important as I have back issues and only POR, POFQ, and Coronado offer queen beds vs. the standard double. Fingers crossed everyone gets what they want :thumbsup2

Look at the wheelchair acc rooms at CBR- king/double. A back problem is a disability, so think you are totally justified in booking one of those rooms. We have a very tall man with back problems in our party, and we even called and booked one of those rooms along with our other rooms. Pop also has these rooms available.

Nov 10 - 16
Originally booked at POR.. that's out!
Thought we were going to do CSR but wasn't feeling it. Plus I hear it's almost completely sold out for my dates anway.

So we're just going to go ahead and stay in a deluxe for the first time!
Hoping to book AKL today with Free Dining!!

Beach club for 10/31-11/4. Will be freaking out all day until i hear from my TA!!!! Good luck to all :)

27 oct - 1 nov at Pop

How does the upgrade to a regular DP work? Is there a time limit or can I add it on whenever?

Just booked POP preferred room, 9/13-9/18, 2 adults, 2 day base tickets that we will save and use on a future trip, free dining! Yay!

Look at the wheelchair acc rooms at CBR- king/double. A back problem is a disability, so think you are totally justified in booking one of those rooms. We have a very tall man with back problems in our party, and we even called and booked one of those rooms along with our other rooms. Pop also has these rooms available.

Are the king/double rooms the same size as a standard or bigger

What is a family of 5 to do?? :confused3

We are booked at POR for our Halloween trip. I am kinda upset that Disney is excluding the only moderate what accommodates 5 people. :furious:

27 oct - 1 nov at Pop

How does the upgrade to a regular DP work? Is there a time limit or can I add it on whenever?

It can be added whenever. Last year I waited until We got enough reservations that I wanted.

We at AP holders. We currently have the GF reserved for 11/14 - 11/23 with all but 2 of the nights covered by a BB offer. Our total bill is around $3700, RO.

In the past, there have been trips where it made sense to get the minimal ticket requirements to score free dining, but when I called, they said I could have free dining, but the room would cost $6400.

Guess there's no free dinjng for this family! lol

We are still expecting AP discounts to help with the final cost.

27 oct - 1 nov at Pop

You have to call and have them adjust your reservation to include the FREE dining plan. It is 1st come 1st serve as supposedly there are only so many FD plan reservations per resort...not sure what the magic number is.

Just booked 3 rooms at ASSp (standard) for 10-26 to 11-4th online. This is the first time I booked online and it was so much easier. :cool1::dance3::cheer2:

27 oct - 1 nov at Pop

Do you already have the free dining? If so you can call whenever and upgrade to regular dining. If you don't have free dining yet call and get it added ASAP before they run out of rooms.

Booked CBR standard October 1-8. We had CSR but had to switch resorts as there was no FD available for our dates. 147 days to go!

We booked at Wilderness Lodge Sept.7-14 with free dining.
Yeah! That's the resort we wanted and it'll be our first time there.

Our travel agent booked us a woods view, and noted that we're open to a woods view bunk bed room upgrade, if available at time of check in. We're happy with either option..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter