Graduating through the Canal WBPC 2019

I love the pictures. I cannot wait to read more about your trip. Also, thank you for the tips on getting to the port/hotel. I am still doing my research for our June trip. Just not able to make a decision. Way to may options.

I really did like the Cocoa Beach Shuttle. Perfect for just getting to where you need to go. I also can't stress enough the need to check if your hotel has a parking fee if you are thinking of renting a car because that may be an expense you weren't counting on. This was the first time we stayed IN Port Canaveral so everything was more expensive than I had planned on though I should have reckoned with. :-)

I really did like the Cocoa Beach Shuttle. Perfect for just getting to where you need to go. I also can't stress enough the need to check if your hotel has a parking fee if you are thinking of renting a car because that may be an expense you weren't counting on. This was the first time we stayed IN Port Canaveral so everything was more expensive than I had planned on though I should have reckoned with. :-)
I just booked the Cocoa Beach Shuttle on recommendation of another friend, so it's good that you concur! :)

Day 5 (Grand Cayman): February 27, 2019

I had three objectives for today and two of them were met. First as usual I had my breakfast in Cabanas while my older daughter got ready to leave with me to go into Grand Cayman. I had a Mickey Waffle with strawberry sauce (incredible of course!), biscuits with gravy (no one from the south would call those biscuits and gravy :(, and lovely bacon, yummy fresh cantaloupe. I also made it an important habit to consume more water on this trip as I knew we'd be getting closer the equator and my body wouldn't be used to the sun and heat. She and I were in the first tender off the ship not reserved for Disney excursion groups. Absolutely gorgeous warm day. Every time I see the DCL ships like this my heart just melts. They really just look classic and perfect.

grand cayman 1.jpg

In Grand Cayman Dede met her objective of calling her girlfriend while I went off in search of a grocery or convenience store to find some candy to take home for friends. Honestly, I should have found a taxi to get away from the tourist area but I struck out on foot and finally found a little sad place with mostly empty shelves and a few American candy bars. Oh well objective 1 meets defeat and lesson learned. I walked back in the increasing heat to the port area and objective 2 was happily taken care of. Bought my rum for the trip a bottle each of vanilla and mango plus a free bottle of gold for a friend. Learned my lesson after the last trip that there is no need to by up rum cakes there as they are sold at my local Costco but the rum sold is a good price and smooth enough to drink by the teacup full. :-)

We headed home with just two other passengers on the tender one who wanted to drop off packages before going on her excursion and went our separate ways. I went for lunch in Cabanas were it was seafood day. I had a wonderful fried catfish, crab cakes (just ok), salad, apple crumble with vanilla sauce (so-so). This light (I didn't finish everything you see here) and early lunch was a mistake because next up today after a short nap I had mixology!

grand cayman 2.jpg

Mixology was a blast. After I got back from the cruise I found out some people were unhappy with our class saying a) there were two many people b) they used to be able to mix the drinks themselves but I had a lot of fun. I went in knowing really nothing about spirits and learned a few things and loved the taste of everything I drank. Would totally recommend this class again. I can't wait to try making some at home.

1.Champagne Cocktail 2. Martini Mango Passion 3. Fruit Punch 4. Cocoa Cadillac 5. Kahlua Banana Creme

mixology.png

I was a little unsure about number 1 as it had elder flower, gin, and blue Curacao and was the strongest of all the drinks in my opinion. Two was very yummy. I would have sworn I hated whiskey until I drank three straight down and he said oh by the way this has crown royal in it. Four was what I want to sip on by the pool all summer with Malibu, Midori melon, and vanilla ice cream (yeah I'll have to keep buying larger and larger swim suits!), and 5 we got to layer ourselves. I might have ended up with more than one of those and our group called it a drunken monkey. I'm ashamed to say that I stumbled back to my room and had an argument with Deniz about a character in Zootopia before falling asleep before dinner.

We semi-Disbounded as Robin Hood tonight. I slept late and couldn't find all of our accessories. Dede is supposed to be Robin Hood. I'm Maid Marion, and Deniz is Alan-a-Dale. She at least has a tiny guitar on. The girls had the non-alcoholic drink of the day: Princess Delight. We were in Triton's again tonight and Dede ordered: iced lobster and jumbo shrimp, escargot, crispy roasted duck breast and apple tarte (one of her favorites of the trip). Deniz ordered: escargot (but quickly gave it to Dede and shared some of my brie), leek and potato soup, rack of lamb, strawberry shortcake sundae (which I ended up eating). I had the deep fried brie (very good), farmhouse salad (good), wild mushroom-stuffed pasta (amazing), grand mariner souffle. Maybe because I've heard so much about it I honestly didn't get the hype on the souffle and only had a few bites before eating Deniz's sundae. This was the night when I was starting to feel stuffed.

Dede's
grand cayman 5.png

Deniz's
grand cayman 4.png

Mine
grand cayman 6.png

The girls ran away to play and I went to bed very early. Too much food and drink and salty sea air for me! This little guy was waiting for me. I have no idea what it was but it was cute.
gc towel.jpg

Fingers crossed that it's as good for you then. While I was there I saw many of them zipping around and they all looked in good condition.
We are actually using their services back to WDW after the cruise. They are by far less expensive than DCL's transfers. It also beats the headache of renting a car and having to return it to MCO.

Day 6 (Sea Day 2): February 28, 2019

The girls got in very late last night but we had an early Frozen meet and greet this morning. I think this is the last of those for us as a family. The girls just seem to have outgrown them. Oh well maybe I will have grandchildren one day. After a quick change of clothes (after all I couldn't hang out as Queen Elsa all day!) I did get a super cute photo with Minnie in her princess dress and later in the day I got photos with Joy and Princess Sophia. I was still feeling full so I didn't have breakfast just a cup a coffee while waiting for Anyone Can Cook.

seaday2 montage1.jpg

Today's Anyone Can Cook featured Chef Bobby from Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom! It kind of felt like having a rock star on board. He was a lot of fun especially with Brian to banter with. On the menu was tuna with a coconut marinade and mussels an spicy watermelon "tartar." The wine was Honey Bubbles a sparkling moscato from Italy that was just amazing and perfectly paired with the food. I hope that I'm able to get my hands on some here.

I managed to sneak into the social media group photo within a few minutes of it being taken because goodness I didn't want to be standing there as the photo moved over 500 people this way and that and Mickey even showed up! The lunch special in Cabanas was Indian food and it was all very delicious but by the time I sat down I had forgotten what was what on my plate.

After lunch I went to the cheese seminar expecting to have my socks rocked. I guess if all you've ever had is Kraft American then you will and I highly encourage you to go but I was disappointed. I mean free cheese is always great and it was fun to learn for example that Gouda has had a registered trademark since 1184 but I was hoping for something more exotic.

seaday2 montage2.jpg

Afterwards, I went to what would end up being my last ballroom class though I didn't know that at the time. Woodie and Jessie have to be two of the most fun meet and greets ever! They seriously put a lot of effort into making the characters come to life. If you've never met them try to!
woody jessie.jpg

Tonight we were in Animator's Palette for Season's Menu. The photographer got some great photos of the kids. I apparently regained my appetite because it looks like I ordered the entire menu. Red vinaigrette salad, asparagus soup, roasted Chilean sea bass with a glass of chardonnay, strawberry cream cake, peanut butter fudge pie (one of my absolute favorites the entire cruise). Dede had the lobster ravioli, salad, sea bass and brownie sundae. Deniz went with the chicken noodle soup from the kid's menu (I failed to get a photo of this), the thyme marinated chicken breast, and warm apple tart.

girls ap.jpg

ap 2 28 1.png

ap 2 28 2.png

ap 2 28 3.png

Having a very full tummy I went to watch Ralph Breaks the Internet. I really liked it. But I still don't know why they didn't name it Ralph Wrecks the Internet. Anyway after that I went down to Azure were Flight Crew were just start an adult version of their jump rope act. It didn't seem particularly adult except that it was in Azure. I felt really badly for them though as it is a very high energy performance and nearly everyone was sitting there sipping a glass of wine. I hooted and clapped and felt a bit like an idiot but they are good at what they do. Maybe just not the right crowd. This was the latest night for me to be out as I'm more of an in by 10 and read a book until I fall asleep kind of person. I always tell myself I'll stay up later but I never manager it.

Day 7 (Cartagene, Columbia): March 1, 2019

I don't have a lot of notes from today. We all got up and went to breakfast together. I had muesli with extra banana chips and a Mickey waffle loaded with strawberry sauce. The girls said they had their usual: Deniz a banana, hashbrown with eggs, croissant, and sausage; Dede meat, fruit, cucumber, and cheese. We were Disbounding as Huey, Dewey, and Louis today. carta 1.png

carta 2.jpg

We got off the ship and someone told us we could have our passports stamped in the little shop right in port so I ran back to the room to get them. Well that was a waste of time because the shop wanted $5 per person to stamp them which I found ridiculous. I had brought along a game called Cartagena that we were going to play in port but I forgot it in the room and it ended up better that we didn't as all of us were in a temper by the time we got back on the ship.

The heat and humidity even early in the morning were high so we road the little bus in and wandered around the shop and purchased a few things and some internet. The cost of internet use of $3 for an hour or $5 for 2 hours. Dede was being a right teenager insisting that she HAD to use her telephone to call her girlfriend rather than my iPad and that we should get two hours. Well there was no way I was staying out there for two hours in the heat with Deniz already nearly in tears and secondly I wanted to use my iPad to check what the new itineraries were that had just dropped. I couldn't check prices but I wanted to be ready with my choices when silver day came to book. Finally, I gave in on her phone but only agreed on 1 hour telling her she could have 40 minutes of it. I left her on one bench and Deniz on another and went to look at the birds, lizards and other animals.

carta 3.jpg

My biggest mistake was to forget cash. The little vendors with ice cream and such wanted cash and of course even though we just left breakfast Deniz wanted an ice cream. I suppose I should have gone back to the ship but I absolutely didn't want to leave her there and I also hated to drag her back to the ship. I felt like I couldn't win with either of them. :sigh: Sometimes it is really hard to vacation alone with your kids. :( This area of Cartagena is really beautiful and laid back. Once though I went a little too far and suddenly the taxi drivers are there and very aggressive. I would like to go again someday to take a tour of the city but I knew the kids wouldn't like it.

At one point I heard Dede calling me and she said the code wasn't working. I asked if she had gone back to the Wi-Fi booth to ask for help. She hadn't. So I said I'd be there in a minute. By the time I got back she was gone. Then I was frustrated. These birds were so funny though. Sometimes they'd scream "HELLO" and sometimes "HOLA" so I thought maybe I could make them scream other things. I said, "DEDE" and they screamed, "DEDE". LOL It was great. Finally, she came around and said it was something about her phone and we needed to use my iPad. Oh really? So she took my iPad and the timer started again. Ug. Finally, my turn came but the DCL website was heckin slow. Probably because everyone else was doing the same thing. I did make friends with this adorable little cat that didn't have but half a tail. I finally gave up and we went back to the ship staying away from one another until dinner. Lunch in Cabanas was Mexican and delicious!

carta 4.jpg

My reporting from yesterday was wrong as I apparently made it to a dance class in the afternoon of this day which was the Bachata. As the dance teacher says though, "There are no mistakes in dancing, just unexpected solos." I love this attitude.

The week before we left for this trip I had made up my mind that Deniz and I would holiday in Hawaii in February of 2020 at the military hotel in Honolulu. Then when I saw the Fantasy sail away right after that huge NCL ship I was pretty sure I had to complete the grand slam before the new ships started arriving in 2021. After two or three days on board I knew I couldn't go more than 18 months without a cruise. So I visited the on board cruise planning desk to ask what a September 7 night Fantasy sailing would cost me for the two of us for 2019. A crazy $4200 for an inside cabin! Outrageous! Well that would have to wait until silver day for sure. But still there were no new paper itineraries for the 2020 cruises. I was getting nervous.

Tonight we were in Tiana's Place for the Land and Sea Menu. I ordered the doubled baked Gruyere cheese souffle (which was different than I thought it would be), Cobb salad, beef tenderloin with lobster, warm banana bread pudding (yummy). Dede had the marinated shrimp, Cobb salad, pan seared scallops with linguine (she did not like the scallops but had never had them before so decided she's just not a fan of scallops). Deniz went with the red lentil soup with coconut milk (LOVED), lemon lime roasted chicken (the accompanying rice or risotto was awful), light lemon cake, rocky road sundae. We also ordered some vegetable briyani for the table which was incredibly good (I'll show this with Dede's food).

carta 6.png

carta 7.png

carta 8.png

Our towel animal tonight was an ant eater. I had to ask Noel!
ant eater.jpg

I met and spoke with a lot of wonderful people on this cruise that weren't just platinum but had twenty or thirty cruises on DCL. All of them had tried other lines and all of them had come back to DCL. When I asked why the answer was usually quality. Now I know DCL doesn't go everywhere and one day I'll have to branch out to do for example my dream trip to the Falklands, but for now I'm pretty loyal. Tonight wasn't a great food night for us but typically the girls and I love the food at all three meals. One lady I spoke too today though said she liked the food on RCL better. I was surprised and said that I really liked Cabanas for lunch because of the international food of the day. Her response was, "Oh we don't even try things like that. We like very plain things." So to each their own. All things are subjective.

Day 8 (Panama Canal): March 2, 2019

I was pretty exacted all night and woke up quite frequently worried that I would oversleep and miss seeing entering the first lock. As it was I was in Cabana's before 7am. Everything was very hazy and I took it to be the weather but Cpt. Puckett said it was smoke from a garbage dump that had been burning for about 10 years. For breakfast I tried congee for the first time and really liked it. I also had that other favorite breakfast of mine. ;-) Last night I had a bit of a scratch in my throat and today a mild cold.

Right after I finished breakfast we passed under the first bridge so I headed up to deck ten to watch and take photos. Cpt. P. was making announcements which was very cool and it was fun to watch the little boats scurrying around. Then we encountered a small problem. The ship ahead of us in the first lock was carrying a highly volatile gas. This meant we had to wait until it was completely clear of the lock before entering the first part of the lock ourselves. With a groan most people went to find deck chairs but I was already sleepy so I went back to the cabin to get another hour sleep.

pana 1.png

When I woke up it was about 9 o'clock and we were in the middle of lock one. The DCL photographers were down on the lock and taking photos which was fun. Everywhere was so green I could understand why it was so difficult to build in the first place. I also really enjoyed watching ships go through the original locks close by us. Before long we were in Lake Gatun.

pana 2.jpg

Cabana's was amazing for lunch today. The head chef was making "Panamanian stew" which was a large pot of at least 15 different seafoods. I've never tasted anything so amazing in my life. There was also Puerto Rican food on offer. To that I added a Greek salad with some cous-cous. Afterwards, I wondered around the ship taking photos. The Little Mermaid premiered when I was fifteen and wow did I feel myself in Ariel. Of course now I think "what a dumb kid!" lol but I still have a huge soft spot for it.

pana 3.png

Tonight the girls and I were Disbounding as Jasmine, the Genie, and Aladdin. Again it didn't turn out like I envisaged but it was ok.
pana 4.jpg

Unfortunately, my camera battery died in the middle of dinner so I don't have photos of everything we ate. Since I know you are all SO disappointed I'll throw in an additional cheesy photo of myself. ;-) The girls got the kids drink of the day which was the Donald Duck. I also got a drink which I didn't note the name of but may have been the "Bullseye" according to the menu I just looked up. Mainly the girls just wanted to eat the black eyed peas that were meant to be for the bread. Honestly, nothing was tempting me tonight and I was thinking about just going to the cabin and having room service but Juan gave me the primary recommendations and he was spot on. I went against his orders and got the avocado soup. I ordered the smoked applewood bacon tartlet, the cold avocado soup (which was a bit strange), pork tenderloin, Panama Canal Sundae, and coffee because I was so tired. Dede had the crab legs,, cauliflower soup lobster tail, tres leches cake, and churros. Deniz ordered the tartlet as well, cauliflower soup, prime rib, and seasonal fruits for dessert.

pana 5.jpg

pana 6.png

After dinner I went to see Christopher Robin which I quite liked. Then I had a late night room service of plain Cesaer salad and chicken fingers while watching t.v.

Enjoying your trip report so far! All of the food sounds amazing! Love the Panama Canal photos, too!

I just wish I had gotten photos of the chef with that big pot of soup. It was truly amazing. Thanks for reading and I'm glad you are enjoying.

Panama Canal day was fun, but hot! We are Floridians so we knew what to expect.
We went up to the front of the ship and it was so crowded, we stayed and watched the ship pull into the first lock.
We then went over and sat in Quiet Cove and watched from there for a couple hours.
We napped and missed lock two completely.

You came down with a cold too?
We both came home with Bronchitis.
Week 2 on that cruise, all you heard were people coughing, it was crazy.
My husband is still coughing.

Panama Canal day was fun, but hot! We are Floridians so we knew what to expect.
We went up to the front of the ship and it was so crowded, we stayed and watched the ship pull into the first lock.
We then went over and sat in Quiet Cove and watched from there for a couple hours.
We napped and missed lock two completely.

You came down with a cold too?
We both came home with Bronchitis.
Week 2 on that cruise, all you heard were people coughing, it was crazy.
My husband is still coughing.

Oh no! I'm sorry he's still coughing. Dede got it way worse than me too. She didn't get sick until the very last day and was crying on the plane. Izzy got sick shortly after I did but it was only a little worse than mine. However she got sick again at home. It was such a weird virus I suppose because it had such a tight pool to go through and mutate within. I felt badly because I knew I must be part of the spread even though I was washing my hands like crazy and always covering my cough. I thought mine was so mild it couldn't hurt to be out and about.

Oh no! I'm sorry he's still coughing. Dede got it way worse than me too. She didn't get sick until the very last day and was crying on the plane. Izzy got sick shortly after I did but it was only a little worse than mine. However she got sick again at home. It was such a weird virus I suppose because it had such a tight pool to go through and mutate within. I felt badly because I knew I must be part of the spread even though I was washing my hands like crazy and always covering my cough. I thought mine was so mild it couldn't hurt to be out and about.

A similar virus with a terrible cough spread on the 2018 crossing as well, I think it has to do with the time of year. Everyone is carrying germs around from their home state, plus breathing the recirculated airplane air, then getting onboard in close quarters. Its a playground for viruses. This year we went on a January cruise and for 3 weeks ahead I took the 'emergenc-C' powder, thankfully did not get sick that time. Coincidence or not I'm using the powder before traveling from now on lol.

A similar virus with a terrible cough spread on the 2018 crossing as well, I think it has to do with the time of year. Everyone is carrying germs around from their home state, plus breathing the recirculated airplane air, then getting onboard in close quarters. Its a playground for viruses. This year we went on a January cruise and for 3 weeks ahead I took the 'emergenc-C' powder, thankfully did not get sick that time. Coincidence or not I'm using the powder before traveling from now on lol.

All it takes is one person to bring in onboard......
You should have heard the tour bus to The Hyatt Ziva, it was one constant cough.
There was one woman, she was really bad.
We went and bought Mucinex and some Delsym cough medicine on Saturday night, there were 2 other people getting meds too.
We went back to get more cough on Friday to have till we got home and it was all gone, so was the Mucinex.

All it takes is one person to bring in onboard......
You should have heard the tour bus to The Hyatt Ziva, it was one constant cough.
There was one woman, she was really bad.
We went and bought Mucinex and some Delsym cough medicine on Saturday night, there were 2 other people getting meds too.
We went back to get more cough on Friday to have till we got home and it was all gone, so was the Mucinex.

That's terrible that they ran out of medicine!

We actually know patient zero. It was a guy from Canada who had a cold coming on board. I didn't know it until after the cruise but we actually met them the day before the cruise started. I don't know that I got sick directly from him given how long it took me to come down with symptoms but since mine was still so mild it is possible.

Your poor daughter being sick on a plane, poor girl.

There was probably more than one person to board with a cold.
No way People are going to not board when the have the common cold, especially a 2 week cruise that cost a fortune.

Last edited:
We were on this cruise! It’s great to see how others experienced it. I need to get my trip report started, I’m being lazy. :teeth: BTW - 3 out of the 4 of us got the crud too, but we still had an amazing time.

Last edited:
We were on this cruise! It’s great to see how others experienced it. I need to get my trip report started, I’m being lazy. :teeth: BTW - 3 out of the 4 of us got the crud too, but we still had an amazing time.

I like that, it sums it up well.:rotfl2: But yes, it was an awesome cruise!!! Write your report!
My son and daughter in law went to Disney the weekend after we got back and my one year old grandson came back with Norovirus and Grandma was then blessed with at too. :crazy2:

Day 9 (Sea Day 3): March 3, 2019

I started my day with my usual muesli, coffee, and some cantaloupe in Cabanas. Then I went to meet Captain Hook and Smee and Goofy's son Max before heading off to Anyone Can Cook.
sea 4 1.jpg

Not many people showed up today perhaps because they were scared off by the octopus on the menu. I love any kind of seafood and I can honestly say this was far and away the best octopus I have ever eaten. I have the recipe and even though I live near the ocean I have no idea where to buy fresh octopus or how to deal with it once I buy it. Now if I still lived in Korea it wouldn't be a problem at all! I could probably buy it cheaper than beef and play around with it in my instant pot until it melted in my mouth like this did. It was served with a Honig Sauvignon Blanc.

anyone 4.jpg

It was a gorgeous day so I walked two miles on deck four before heading to lunch in Cabana's. Today's specialty was sushi. Now I have heard some people say they would never eat sushi on a cruise ship but like all sushi fish in America this fish has been frozen to kill bacteria that can be lurking to make one sick. DCL isn't going to take a chance of food poisoning. So, if you like sushi on land then go for it! It was pretty good, certainly not the best I've ever eaten but nice to see. I also had the Gouda mac and cheese which was really good, fried shrimp (meh), seafood with coconut milk, and shrimp chips.

sea 4 5.jpg

After that I just relaxed and read a little before heading to the Cadillac lounge for Martini tasting. This was a lot of fun an I highly recommend this class. There are apparently a lot of origin stories for the martini and Andy from Indonesia says if you drink it from a martini glass it's a martini so enjoy it. From left to right and pretty much in order from my least to most favorite (though that could have been because I was getting a bit soused as we went along!): Starfruit Vesper (gin, vermouth, vodka), Gin tea infusion (tanquery infused with tea, grand marnier, lemon juice, agave), Smooth Crimson (Cognac PSOP, Grand marnier, raspberry liquor, cranberry juice), Christmas Martini (Kraken rum, amerroto, maple syrup, ginger-ale), Bananarama (absolute vanilla, rum chatta, cinnamon cream, liquor, banana cream liquor).

sea 4 3.jpg

After the yummy drinks I went back to my cabin for a hot bath and a nap. Tonight Dede did a few graduation photos and we were back in Animator's Palette for the Frozen menu for dinner. Dede was a beautiful baby with luscious Shirley Temple curls that people would stop me and asked if I permed! At birth everyone told me her eyes would change and her hair would fall out and turn black. She's never liked being called pretty or beautiful or princess. Now she's settled on being ok with "handsome" but to me she'll always be my darling bonny beautiful girl. Oh jeeze I'm tearing up just typing this. I can't believe she'll 18 in a few days. When we came home from the hospital all the tulip were blooming and just yesterday I saw some starting to creep up out of the group. So my tulip girl this trip's for you.

grad.jpg

The girls had the kid's drink of the day: Ice Palace. Tonight Dede ordered: Duke of Weselton's Favorites, Anna's Honey-Mustard Salmon, and Pannekaken (Norwegian Pancakes), Deniz had: Jarlsberg Tart, soup (forgot to write down the name and it doesn't look like either choice from the menu posted online) Kristoff's rosemary-marinated striploin, Pabbi's stuffed cabbage rauledes, Elsa's chocolate and raspberry tart. I ordered Duke of Weselton's favorites, Elsa's coronation Scallops (amazing), Jarlsberg tart (very good), Andersen's baby field greens, Hans's juniper-marinated pork tenderloin, pannekaken (amazing), frozen yogurt Romanoff sundae (I was worried the pancakes wouldn't be enough. I was wrong.) The primary reason I ordered the pork tenderloin was because of the spaetzle. I loved it when we lived in Germany and haven't had it since. This was absolutely inedible. I was so sad. Next time the salmon.

sea 4 6.jpg

sea 4 7.png
sea 4 8.png

After dinner I went back to the room to change into more comfortable clothing and to grab the muffle phones and then we all went to see Frozen a Musical spectacular. I spoke to some nice ladies there who recommended I see a couple of movies: (the original) Watcher in the Woods and Something Wicked this Way comes. Our table mates at dinner recommended Corner Gas a Canadian t.v. show. I only have Netflix and Amazon Prime at home so I'm always on the lookout for recommendations of new things to watch. Frozen was really good. Though I would have liked more Oaken because he cracks me up. It amazes me though how they can translate the movie so well to the stage. I was very glad I had the muffle phones though because it was very loud. Izzy and I got pictures with Pluto and then I went to bed and she went to play in Edge. The photo in the middle is why I love getting the full thumb drive. I would never buy that if I had to just pick 10 or 20 because it isn't "perfect" but is shows exactly why I cruise DCL. It gives me such a warm happy feeling when I look at it.

sea 4 9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter