Grand Flo vs. Poly????

We love the vibe of the Poly and are never disappointed when we stay there. For our upcoming April trip, we are doing a split between the Beach Club and the GF. The kids wanted the BC pool and since the price was so good for the GF we thought now would be the time to stay there finally. I rarely see that good of a deal for the GF so it's definitely worth considering if you ever wanted to stay there. Like someone previously mentioned have you considered the Contempory? All three of my kids loved staying there and thought it was so cool to step out of the room and see the Monorail going right through the hotel!:)

I've never been inclined to stay at the GF, but will be doing so this summer at a request of my DD14. I think she finds it "aesthetic" (?).... God, I feel old.

On the plus side, it is a short walk to enjoy the amenities at both. I'll be at Trader Sam's while they test body scrubs at Basin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter