Grand Floridian or poly with 1 year old?

I’ve never stayed at AKL, but it looks beautiful! I’ve also never been on a Disney cruise!! Honestly, I think my biggest fear would be worrying I’d miss being on property too much!! Sounds like a great plan, though, you are getting the best of both worlds in one trip!! I’m sure it will be amazing!

Have u ever stayed at the poly. That’s somewhere I’d always love to go. Would take an awful lot of saving up though

Have u ever stayed at the poly. That’s somewhere I’d always love to go. Would take an awful lot of saving up though

We did this past summer! It was our first time, for 4th of July! I’d definitely recommended that week if you are seriously considering it! So much fun and the fireworks are breathtaking!! Very crowded, though, pool wise, but we made the best of it. How long is the flight for you?

We did this past summer! It was our first time, for 4th of July! I’d definitely recommended that week if you are seriously considering it! So much fun and the fireworks are breathtaking!! Very crowded, though, pool wise, but we made the best of it. How long is the flight for you?

Looks good, did u do a long trip there.

Our flight is from Scotland to London about an hour and a bit then another 8 hours from London to Orlando roughly

It’s just me and my partner going this year but after that we are planning in having a child and have already started planning to go, when it’s around one

We were thinking two weeks at CBR ( do u like this resort ) but if money allowed then Mybe a delux resort but may be to costly that for us. Could Mybe do the poly but only for 10 nights but not sure if it’s worth it to have 4 days less there

Looks good, did u do a long trip there.

Our flight is from Scotland to London about an hour and a bit then another 8 hours from London to Orlando roughly

It’s just me and my partner going this year but after that we are planning in having a child and have already started planning to go, when it’s around one

We were thinking two weeks at CBR ( do u like this resort ) but if money allowed then Mybe a delux resort but may be to costly that for us. Could Mybe do the poly but only for 10 nights but not sure if it’s worth it to have 4 days less there

Oh wow. Yeah I’d definitely stay longer, then!!! We did a split with BC, I believe 8 days at BC and 6 or 7 at Poly.

That sounds wonderful!!! Good luck to you both!!! So exciting when the kids see the castle for the first time - more joy for us than them!!! I hope all your planning works out!!!

Never stayed at CBR, so I can’t help you there. Good luck with everything!!!!!

hello

We will be headed to Disney in May with a 1 year old. Any input as to which resort would be better as they seem to be similar price between gf and poly? Going to magic kingdom Moseley but will probably head t Epcot maybe for dinner one night or just an afternoon? Will also spend a day or 2 by the pool and eat at either resort.

If the 1 year old wears spectacles, smokes a pipe and reads Shakespeare he should fit in just fine at the Grand.:angel:

It's not going to make much difference to a 1-year old, you can't go wrong with either hotel and their amenities. Stay at the hotel that appeals more to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter