Grand Villa BLT

msaseifert

Hooked on Disney
HELP!! We are thinking about next Christmas and the WHOLE family at DW. The web site says Grand Villa only sleeps 12 but has 1 king, 4 queen and 2 queen size sleeper sofas....to me this could sleep 14? Has anyone stayed in a grand villa before? If we have 13...we they NOT let us reserve? Im confused :confused3 Also...has anyone ever reserved the Grand villa that would have pictures that I could view? Thanks!!

HELP!! We are thinking about next Christmas and the WHOLE family at DW. The web site says Grand Villa only sleeps 12 but has 1 king, 4 queen and 2 queen size sleeper sofas....to me this could sleep 14? Has anyone stayed in a grand villa before? If we have 13...we they NOT let us reserve? Im confused :confused3 Also...has anyone ever reserved the Grand villa that would have pictures that I could view? Thanks!!

Only if 1 of the 13 is an infant. The online booking dose not allow 13 which is the same MS uses.

The extra sleeping spaces are to help coordinate your sleeping, not provide spaces for extra people. You are limited to twelve plus one under the age of three.

Both in previous literature and on the website it used to explain that the additional sleepers were just to accommodate different sleeping arrangements but did not indicate the occupancy which remained 12. I see that statement did not make it to the new website but that would not mean it has changed.

And in this day and age of magic bands and FP+ it will be even more important to have all the guests correctly listed on your reservation. I have to admit I often thought it was a shame that they didn't allow it since there were beds for 14, but MS has decided differently. Maybe since they have made an exception for VGF's studios that now sleep five, they will eventually change BLT's GV. But for now the OP is stuck with only 12 guests in the BLT GV.

BLT GV's are really awesome, but for that many people I'd much rather have two 2 bedroom units. More space, more privacy, and fewer points.

Thanks for your responses. I think we are gonna be more people than we originally planned so our plan now is for 2 2 bedroom units. There are 18 of us which will fit perfectly into 2 2 bedrooms....does anyone know where I can find the BLT layout? I am hoping to get two 2 bdrm units side by side or across from each other....is this possible?

Thanks for your responses. I think we are gonna be more people than we originally planned so our plan now is for 2 2 bedroom units. There are 18 of us which will fit perfectly into 2 2 bedrooms....does anyone know where I can find the BLT layout? I am hoping to get two 2 bdrm units side by side or across from each other....is this possible?

Here is the thread with layout info:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082

You can request that they are closed, but it would not be guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter