• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great Big List of Welcome Bag Ideas!

If anyone knows where I can get cheap misting fans off the internet, I would be grateful to know!!
I have scoured the shops in the UK and it's not something they seem to sell here (I guess we just don't get the weather!!). I won't be in Florida long enough before my guests arrive to get them at Walmart etc. Any help greatly appreciated!!!

If anyone knows where I can get cheap misting fans off the internet, I would be grateful to know!!
I have scoured the shops in the UK and it's not something they seem to sell here (I guess we just don't get the weather!!). I won't be in Florida long enough before my guests arrive to get them at Walmart etc. Any help greatly appreciated!!!
I found mine on Ebay in a lot of 24 fans. I haven't seen them sold like that again.

Wow thats some list! We're putting water wings for those who have kids in their bags :D You can get them cheap near the end of summer :D

We only have 10 people coming but we are getting everyone a tracfone cause we are from Australia its waaaaayyy to expensive to just use our own cell phone so i am getting everyone a $10 with airtime so we can all keep in touch while we are away!

What is a tracphone, how cheap are they and where do you get them please

Well its like a pre paid mobile phone I know that there is go phones too and some other companies do them you can get them off the tracfone website! I just goggled it and i use hop shop and go by pay pal to get things shipped to me in Australia from companies that only ship to the USA. (there is also a company that is owned by tracfone that is called net10 they have better deals than tracfone!)

we're putting mini sharpies in ours... they write on the park maps really well and they can hook onto your lanyard or purse :)

Hey I don't know if you still need this, but it will probably be helpful for everyone!! I'm ordering these today for my welcome bags! :thumbsup2

Thanks - I can't see anywhere on the site which says whether or not they ship to the UK :confused3

I love this list, I am so going to use it this summer when I start to put our welcome bags together! Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Lisa :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter