Great Moments in History Question

I'm so glad I saw it in September. Since we missed it the last time we were there. But I was there with a friend. January I will be there with my husband, and I really wanted him to see it.

I dying over both of these.i built time for a chicken waffle at sleepy hollow and some muppets on Dec 6. Dec 7 i was eating a funnel cake sunday and watching the first order march. One man's dream

I dying over both of these.i built time for a chicken waffle at sleepy hollow and some muppets on Dec 6. Dec 7 i was eating a funnel cake sunday and watching the first order march. One man's dream
I wouldn't assume that it's not going to change again............and again.

The HUB is now showing it as closed on Nov 5,6 &7, then returning on the 8th until Dec 2nd. Very strange, maybe not so strange.

Aren't those the days they are filming the Christmas parade ??

Aren't those the days they are filming the Christmas parade ??
Yes it is, kinda, good catch. As they did last year, they'll be filming performances and environmental shots at various locations in the MK. They won't be filming the parade.
Maybe they don't want any unnecessary obstructions that might hamper the production or block the moving of equipment from one location to another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter