growing up , who did you have a crush on?

Velma is a hottie.

Velma_Dinkley.png

I can neither disagree nor agree because I have lost my glasses.

There were many

Valerie Bertinelli
Charlies Angels
Heather Locklear
Loni Anderson
Dana Delany
Samantha Fox
Erin Gray
Phoebe Cates

It makes me smile to see so many people on here that are in my same generation of crushes... looks like I may not be the only geriatric around here!! LOL! :cool1:

Harrison Ford before he got all serious, and Jason Bateman. Loved him on Silver Spoons and followed him on a bunch of TV shows in the 80's. I always liked sarcasm in a man. :-)

Last edited:

Harrison Ford before he got all serious, and Jason Bateman. Loved him on Silver Spoons and followed him on a bunch of TV shows in the 80's. I always liked sarcasm in a man. :-)

Did you know he used to be on Little House on the Prairie?

Well, I am older than dirt and my big crush was Clint Walker from Cheyenne. He was my first crush. I still have a crush on Charlton Heston. My new crush is Jason Statham from The Transporter and the Expendables.

When I was a young teen, it was Michael Landon during his Little Joe years on Bonanza. Sigh. He was so cute.

In HS it was Dr. Bashir from Deep Space Nine, may be the cause of my thing for Brits now.

I am a bit in the younger generation, but mine were...

Jonathan Taylor Thomas
Devon Sawa
Nick Carter
Taylor Hanson
Justin Timberlake
Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue (still have this crush to this day!)

Christian Slater, circa Heathers. And the entire cast of the show The Young Riders.

I was mad about Alan Alda (still enjoy his acting but I don't dream about him anymore!); my mom felt the same way about Robert Alda, Alan's dad.
Chuck Cottier, a baseball player no one ever heard of, except other diehard fans of the Washington Senators in the 1960s.

Queen Colleen

Oh this is a great thread.

Shaun Cassidy
Barry Williams
John Stamos
Kirk Cameron
Brian Bloom (As The World Turns circa 80s)

My favorite was Shaun Cassidy; however, my bedroom was wallpapered (no joke, not an inch of blank space anywhere...lol) with not only his pictures but also Rick Schroeder, Ralph Macchio, C. Thomas Howell (my favorite of "The Outsiders"), Rob Lowe, Kirk Cameron and Robbie Rosa (Menudo). I'm sure there are others, but my memory isn't so great.

Oh yeah, I was crazy about Davy Jones, because I watched reruns of "The Monkees" at my grandparents' house in the afternoons after school. I didn't realize the show was like 10 years old by that point, making him 10 years older...lol.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter