Hall of Presidents - EPCOT/Libery Square

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmySabato

Earning My Ears
Please, I am confused about something. For many years I went to Epcot, Liberty Square and saw the Presidents up on stage. When I went earlier this year for my husband to see it, there was a completely different show, same stage, same circular theatre...and I am wondering WHERE the Presidents went? Is that still something we can see when we go to Epcot please? thanks in advance.

Please, I am confused about something. For many years I went to Epcot, Liberty Square and saw the Presidents up on stage. When I went earlier this year for my husband to see it, there was a completely different show, same stage, same circular theatre...and I am wondering WHERE the Presidents went? Is that still something we can see when we go to Epcot please? thanks in advance.

The Hall of Presidents is in Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom. :)

The hall of presidents has always been in Liberty Square.

In Epcot they have the American Adventure which does have animatronic figures of founding fathers.

They are pretty similar, so it's an understandable to confuse the two. There is also Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln at Disneyland which is the original show that both Hall of Presidents and The American Adventure have some elements from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter