Hall of Presidents - Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or what...plastic figures don't have feelings. Boycotting is a way to express to the people who made the plastic figures how you feel. I think everyone who chooses to boycott the HoP won't be doing it in an attempt to make a statement TO the current president but rather to Disney that they didn't want the figure in the park. Or, they might skip it because they choose not to see things they find unpleasant during their vacation. Regardless of our opinion on a president we all have the right to go to an attraction or skip it as we see fit.....

Really? I would never have guessed. Not everyone has that OPINION about the figure in the park. To me, there is a big difference between skipping a attraction at a theme park and boycotting a attraction. Want to boycott, stand outside with a sign, otherwise just skip the attraction and move on. According to the pictures of the lines there are quite a few people that want to see it.

Really? I would never have guessed. Not everyone has that OPINION about the figure in the park. To me, there is a big difference between skipping a attraction at a theme park and boycotting a attraction. Want to boycott, stand outside with a sign, otherwise just skip the attraction and move on. According to the pictures of the lines there are quite a few people that want to see it.

Well, it IS the week leading up to xmas and its been closed practically a year. I think most people are middle ground/don't care who gives a short speech at the end of it.

Well, it IS the week leading up to xmas and its been closed practically a year. I think most people are middle ground/don't care who gives a short speech at the end of it.

Also the parks are INCREDIBLY crowded right now and people are probably looking for anything to do that doesn't require a 90 minute. Also, a lot of people are not Americans, have no stake, and are probably quite curious.

I too have been in there when people have loudly shown support or dissent, I actually had to ask someone once to please be quieter cause I could not hear what was going on. I always treat things like this the way I would any show quiet during it and applaud at end if i choose to.

I posted this on another thread and thought it might need to be posted here:

The Hall of Presidents is a reminder of our history. I know many are not happy with the current POTUS, but I have found in researching our past leaders that each one had their own flaws or mistakes that caused individuals to oppose. “Man” is not perfect. It is because of this, that there will never be a perfect POTUS.

We must come together as a nation and be the best we can be and not allow all the negativity to break us. I am proud to live in the land of the free and stand next to my fellow brothers and sisters in this great country of ours.

God bless America

He did have a speaking part in the middle of the show

Are they still using Royal Dano's archived recording from decades ago? I read elsewhere that it wasn't Dano any more, and somebody else had recorded the Lincoln lines.

Found it boring on previous visits but looking forward now to seeing the new presentation on our visit next year - appears that it has had a really good overhaul.

I know, nitpicking...but then I would have put him in a red tie because he wears a red one most often.

All of the most recent presidents have contributed personal attire to Disney for the attraction. I assume that the tie is one of the president's. Maybe he didn't want to give away one of his red ties. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter