Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

Those that watch The Way Home-
Spoiler of the last episode

The lady that saved Kat both her wound and on the horse is Susanna Augustine (Elliott's last name is Augustine). The guy in the top hat trying to stop Kat on the road asking her why she is in his town is Cyrus Goodwin. The lady in the mansion on the hill that passed away in 2024 is Evelyn Goodwin. The guy that shot Kat is Thomas Coyle? Colton's guitar has a sticker on it that says Coyles.

:teacher: TIP: To use the tool to hide a SPOILER click on the 3 dots to the right of the smilies button. It says More Options when mouse over it.) Then, second in from the right is a button that looks like an eye with a slash through it. Click on that. A box pops up to enter the Spoiler name. (But it will say Spoiler anyway.) After you click Continue, this code will appear. You have to place your Spoiler text between the two codes:

[ SPOILER]Insert spoiler here.[ /SPOILER]

Of course, simply warning us that there is a Spoiler ahead always works, if that's too complicated. Thanks! :thumbsup2

(I haven't caught up on all the episodes of The Way Home yet. Waiting for when I can binge the rest together. popcorn::)

Last edited:
💕 💗It's LOVEUARY 💘 💝
with Jane Austen
month!
❣️

February is a short month, but Hallmark has packed Loveuary with 5 new movies.

GFSyT5EaAAAiX0R

And and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries has a new mystery SERIES that seems to be of the same time period.

MV5BOWQyYmY5ODItNTZlZC00NzlhLWFjYzYtZGQxM2FmMzliNDNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTU4MzQzNDkx._V1_.jpg

💗

TONIGHT'S Premiere:

On Hallmark Movies & Mysteries:
Gilded Newport Mysteries, Murder at the Breakers (Episode 1) on at 9pm ET

Re-airs:
  • Sunday February 4 at 7pm ET/6c
  • Wednesday February 7 at 7pm ET/6c
  • Saturday February 10 at 9pm ET/8c
  • Friday February 23 at 7pm ET/6c
  • Sunday March 3 at 9pm ET/8c
  • Friday March 15 at 11pm ET/10c
Starring: Ali Skovbye, Danny Griffin, Nathan Witte.
Description: A society page writer in 1895 Rhode Island witnesses a murder while attending a ball at the Vanderbilt mansion and is drawn into the investigation when her brother is arrested.

:teacher: Fun Fact: While the movie is set in RI at the Vanderbilt mansion, it was actually filmed primarily primarily in the Canadian city of Colwood on Vancouver Island. The outer and inner parts of Hatley Castle as the background of the film.

Hatley Castle today in real life:

Gilded-Newport-Mysteries_-Murder-at-the-Breakers-Filming-Locations-Hatley-Castle-Colwood.webp

:teleport: In the movie:

Gilded-Newport-Mysteries_-Murder-at-the-Breakers-Filming-Locations-Hatley-Castle-Colwood-2.webp

:teacher: The Gilded Newport Mysteries is based on the 12 book mysteries book series by Alyssa Maxwell. Each book is set at a different Newport, RI mansion.

Here are the books in order at Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078ML3Z58?binding=hardcover

Saturday's movie premiere:

The first
4346d46c.gif
Loveuary 💓 movie is:

Paging Mr. Darcy on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
  • Sunday February 4 at 7/6c.
  • Thursday February 8 at 8/7c.
  • Saturday February 17 at 10/9c.
  • Thursday February 29 at 6/5c
  • Sunday March 24 at 5/4c
Starring: Mallory Jansen and Will Kemp.
Description: When an overly serious scholar attends a Jane Austen annual conference, she strikes a deal with the man playing Mr. Darcy and finds her perspective, and her heart, changed.

I am all in and loving the Jane Austen theme for Loveuary!

What a great way to grow your audience beyond the Christmas movies.
And by that I mean there are people who love Jane Austen who will tune in and decide Hallmark movies just might be enjoyable year round 💜💓💜

Totally agree! :P (I had a little fun with a meme generator)

loveuary.jpeg

I am all in and loving the Jane Austen theme for Loveuary!

What a great way to grow your audience beyond the Christmas movies.
And by that I mean there are people who love Jane Austen who will tune in and decide Hallmark movies just might be enjoyable year round 💜💓💜

Hallmark Media has a new CEO now. Not sure when she took over, but she was already at Hallmark in a lesser position. So she may have been around to weigh in on these movies that were filmed earlier. If this is one of her new ideas, I like it, so far. :thumbsup2

:teacher: TIP: To use the tool to hide a SPOILER click on the 3 dots to the right of the smilies button. It says More Options when mouse over it.) Then, second in from the right is a button that looks like an eye with a slash through it. Click on that. A box pops up to enter the Spoiler name. (But it will say Spoiler anyway.) After you click Continue, this code will appear. You have to place your Spoiler text between the two codes:

[ SPOILER]Insert spoiler here.[ /SPOILER]

Of course, simply warning us that there is a Spoiler ahead always works, if that's too complicated. Thanks! :thumbsup2

(I haven't caught up on all the episodes of The Way Home yet. Waiting for when I can binge the rest together. popcorn::)
Thanks. I was looking but couldn't find it. I will try it next time. I swear, these groups on facebook keep spreadsheets. I miss probably 80% of what they see.

Reminder for Sunday:

The Way Home: Season 2, episode 3 is on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.

Gilded Newport Mysteries, Murder at the Breakers (Episode 1) re-airs on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries at 7pm ET

Reminder for Sunday:

Gilded Newport Mysteries, Murder at the Breakers (Episode 1) re-airs on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries at 7pm ET

I caught Murder at the Breakers last night and enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next episode, but I couldn't find when or what it is. I've almost finished all my Saturday chores so I can watch the first Darcy movie tonight. :woohoo:

I caught Murder at the Breakers last night and enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next episode, but I couldn't find when or what it is. I've almost finished all my Saturday chores so I can watch the first Darcy movie tonight. :woohoo:

I'm thinking maybe they will do one a month? :confused3 Who knows? Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is treated so weirdly, like it's Hallmark's red-headed stepchild. Sometimes they show a few new movies in one month, then only one new movie in another. And at Christmas time, they show less new Christmas movies each year. :sad2:

I watched last night's Jane Austin movie and thought it was pretty entertaining. Many of you may remember that Will Kemp is not my favorite but all in all, I liked the movie. One cute point in the movie is that the main character's sister is sobbing over a breakup and watching a love story in the hotel and the movie was the first Cindy Busby/Ryan Paevey movie called "Unleashing Mr. Darcy". Thought that was a clever nod to the JA theme.

Looking forward to next week's JA movie with Alison Sweeney.

I watched last night's Jane Austin movie and thought it was pretty entertaining. Many of you may remember that Will Kemp is not my favorite but all in all, I liked the movie. One cute point in the movie is that the main character's sister is sobbing over a breakup and watching a love story in the hotel and the movie was the first Cindy Busby/Ryan Paevey movie called "Unleashing Mr. Darcy". Thought that was a clever nod to the JA theme.

Looking forward to next week's JA movie with Alison Sweeney.

Glad to hear this movie is getting a good review. :thumbsup2

Unleashing Mr. Darcy is the only Cindy Busby movie I like.

I watched Paging Mr. Darcy and enjoyed it.
I thought it was well done, and a great kickoff to Loveuary.

And I appreciated a cameo, I’m sure you all will, too ☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter