*Halloween Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.*COMPLETED!

I just sent out my parcel tonight. Because of the price of tracking, I had to opt out of sending it by tracking number. :(

It should arrive in about a week though!

I just sent out my parcel tonight. Because of the price of tracking, I had to opt out of sending it by tracking number. :(

Thank you for the update! No problem with the tracking since your package did not require it :)

TOMORROW is the SEND BY DATE if you were given the second send by date. Please remember to post here as soon as you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you receive yours. I do keep track of all mailings.

I'm back from dropping off daughters at their perspective colleges. Life as an empty nester begins! How nice it was to return to my Halloween mail. Really brought a smile to my face!

Thank you Melissa (mblondie0509) for the slippers, stuffed animal, cookie cutter, pen and pad set, pot holder and towel, socks, rice crispy treat, candy corn and of course the Disney H2O products.

Thank you Monica (southernbelle21) for the mini candles, hand soap, pot holder and towel, candy corn and Mickey Mouse pumpkin cookie.

These are all great additions to my Halloween stash!

I will be sending out my Halloween mail tomorrow.

My packages were mailed out yesterday via priority mail. I just couldn't get on the board to post.

All exchanges have been sent out, so we should be hearing of all arrivals by mid next week!

Received mine and it was so cute! There was a Minnie dressed in a witch costume goblet full of candy, a box of Monsters Inc Gummy Mike Eye Balls, a bag of chocolate crispy "eyes", a Cadbury Scream Egg, Disney Princess Halloween stickers, two sets of gel window clings, and what made me teary eyed was the Disney park maps! One from Hollywood Studios with Elsa and Anna on the front, and one from MNSSHP! Also included was a trick or treat bag from MNSSHP! Not sure who sent the package, but the address said "Teas by the Sea" in FL. So, whoever you are thank you so much!

Received mine and it was so cute! There was a Minnie dressed in a witch costume goblet full of candy, a box of Monsters Inc Gummy Mike Eye Balls, a bag of chocolate crispy "eyes", a Cadbury Scream Egg, Disney Princess Halloween stickers, two sets of gel window clings, and what made me teary eyed was the Disney park maps! One from Hollywood Studios with Elsa and Anna on the front, and one from MNSSHP! Also included was a trick or treat bag from MNSSHP! Not sure who sent the package, but the address said "Teas by the Sea" in FL. So, whoever you are thank you so much!

Your exchange was sent from Princess_Nikki :goodvibes

Mine has arrived, but that is all DD told me.
I will have her open it and try to get more info

DD reported

The package was from LaJuan (lwrywood)
It had:
Jelly Belly - Vile Villians Mix
Zombie Food candy
Vampire chocolate bar
Halloween postcard ornament
Gel window clings
2 luminary bags

Thank you. DD put the candy in the fridge, it was, of course, melted ;)

Received mine from Lynne/Kogo Shuko!

My 20yoDD was over the moon that this arrived from Ontario! She's taking French in school and one of her (many) dreams is to work for an NHL franchise in Canada.

The cadburry caramels are awesome!!

The two wool (felt?) pumpkins and one of the towels helped complete our downstairs bathroom. And the other towel is on display in the kitchen. Too cute!!

Thank you! Thank you!

Received mine from Lynne/Kogo Shuko!

My 20yoDD was over the moon that this arrived from Ontario! She's taking French in school and one of her (many) dreams is to work for an NHL franchise in Canada.

The cadburry caramels are awesome!!

The two wool (felt?) pumpkins and one of the towels helped complete our downstairs bathroom. And the other towel is on display in the kitchen. Too cute!!

Thank you! Thank you!

I made sure to send as many "Canadian" chocolates as I could. I had read somewhere that Caramilks were Canadian, so I felt it necessary to send some your way. They're one of my favourites!

Glad you like everything else. Those little pumpkins were so cute, there's one on my desk at work now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter