*Halloween Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.*COMPLETED!

Great that just leaves one left, and it should have arrived. Anything on your end to report Nikki?

Received mine and it was so cute! There was a Minnie dressed in a witch costume goblet full of candy, a box of Monsters Inc Gummy Mike Eye Balls, a bag of chocolate crispy "eyes", a Cadbury Scream Egg, Disney Princess Halloween stickers, two sets of gel window clings, and what made me teary eyed was the Disney park maps! One from Hollywood Studios with Elsa and Anna on the front, and one from MNSSHP! Also included was a trick or treat bag from MNSSHP! Not sure who sent the package, but the address said "Teas by the Sea" in FL. So, whoever you are thank you so much!

:) :)

Your so welcome! That was the added surprise I was waiting to add! So glad you loved your package!

Got it! :) It was on my front porch :)

Thank you, Lwrywood!

What did you receive?

Great job everyone! This exchange is completed!!! And we can move on to the Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange! There is the sign ups currently for the calendar exchange if anyone here wants to join in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter