Halloween Horror Nights 2010?

this is from the hhn website

5. When is halloween horror nights?

September 24, 25, 30; october 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30 & 31, 2010.
Event hours: 6:30pm - 2am on oct. 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 28, 29 & 30.
Event hours: 6:30pm - 1am on oct. 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28.
All other event nights: 6:30pm – 12 midnight.
Dates and times subject to change without notice.
Event operates rain or shine.
ok

looking at the dates it looks like only selected thursdays and sundays are til 1 they just happened to be my dates - but like i said i think its because of hell week

A couple of scarezones are starting to take shape! These are from today:

Esqueleto Muerte (Death Skeleton):

DSC02456.jpg

DSC02458.jpg

HHN: 20 Years of Fear:

DSC02461.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

DSC02464.jpg

Saws N Screams also has tons of stuff done to it, they are also using Sting Alley quite a bit. (There are pipes/hoses going through the windows and across the alley) Also in the alley you can see a prop from Frankenstein last year (the thing that they strap bodies to, in this case to remove the water from your body). Scarezones this year are going to be good :thumbsup2

Also, metro: ZombieGras is in front of Diaster, that is Esqueleto Muerte (Death Skeleton) :thumbsup2

this is from the HHN website

September 24, 25, 30; October 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30 & 31, 2010.
Event Hours: 6:30pm - 2am on Oct. 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 28, 29 & 30.
Event Hours: 6:30pm - 1am on Oct. 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28.
All other event nights: 6:30pm – 12 midnight.
Dates and times subject to change without notice.
Event operates rain or shine.

Looks like they've already changed the hours. When I first checked, I was almost certain our day was only open till midnight...now it's 1am. ...which is good...another hour to do stuffs. :teeth:

Can I get confirmation on EXACTLY when Hell Week is supposed to be...I dont have kids, so no school calander...I am looking at Oct 14 or Oct 28 for HHN...I am also doing HOS this year..so whichever I dont do for HHN, it will be a HOS night instead...

Can I get confirmation on EXACTLY when Hell Week is supposed to be...I dont have kids, so no school calander...I am looking at Oct 14 or Oct 28 for HHN...I am also doing HOS this year..so whichever I dont do for HHN, it will be a HOS night instead...
Hell Week is typically the week when local schools are out. This year Friday, October 15th is the state wide holiday so 10/14 will be slammed!

Also, metro: ZombieGras is in front of Diaster, that is Esqueleto Muerte (Death Skeleton) :thumbsup2
Thanks...I changed it.

Hell Week is typically the week when local schools are out. This year Friday, October 15th is the state wide holiday so 10/14 will be slammed!

I understand Orange county schools are out on 10/28 and 10/29 as well...doesnt this mean those days will ALSO be busy? Can someone confirm this...I dont have a lot of flexibility with my dates this year...and from the looks of it, Hillsborough schools are NOT off 10/15...so HOS may be a better option that night

I understand Orange county schools are out on 10/28 and 10/29 as well...doesnt this mean those days will ALSO be busy? Can someone confirm this...I dont have a lot of flexibility with my dates this year...and from the looks of it, Hillsborough schools are NOT off 10/15...so HOS may be a better option that night
Orange County is out on 10/29 but not 10/28...according to the school calendar so 10/28 will be slammed...not to mention 10/29 which is a Friday.

Osceola County is out on 10/22 and 10/25 but I don't think that will affect the crowds that much.

Orange County is out on 10/29 but not 10/28...according to the school calendar so 10/28 will be slammed...not to mention 10/29 which is a Friday.

Osceola County is out on 10/22 and 10/25 but I don't think that will affect the crowds that much.

:headache::headache:Thats what I was afraid of...I may just have to bite the bullet and take a loss on the day off and go Halloween night instead...

What are the odds of stay and scream being sold out Sunday Oct. 3rd if I add the option that morning?!
Well...Stay & Scream can't really sell out. If you're talking about the discounted HHN tickets, they won't sell out that early in the event.

Well...Stay & Scream can't really sell out. If you're talking about the discounted HHN tickets, they won't sell out that early in the event.

Okay awesome! I have a pretty complex situation, two Florida residents, two non-Florida residents, 3 of us doing stay and scream. :scared1: (everything was so much easier when I lived in Florida!!) This is impossible to order online, and the two TM's I've talked to over the phone haven't been very helpful either. So I'm just going to order the park tickets and add stay and scream when we get there! Thanks!:thumbsup2

Is there anyway to order a Florida resident daytime park ticket with stay and scream on the website?! If so I will give my sister the money (i'm paying for everyone) to order hers and my brother's and I'll do mine and my boyfriends. If that will make it easier and less confusing!

Okay awesome! I have a pretty complex situation, two Florida residents, two non-Florida residents, 3 of us doing stay and scream. :scared1: (everything was so much easier when I lived in Florida!!) This is impossible to order online, and the two TM's I've talked to over the phone haven't been very helpful either. So I'm just going to order the park tickets and add stay and scream when we get there! Thanks!:thumbsup2
FL resident tickets can only be purchased and used by the FL resident. The website probably won't let you do it since you don't have a FL address...I'm guessing. The only discount you would be able to take advantage of is the S & S discount.

I don't see why you couldn't do that online. You could also try for someone you may know to get you the AP discount. It's a bit more than the FL Res.

FL resident tickets can only be purchased and used by the FL resident. The website probably won't let you do it since you don't have a FL address...I'm guessing. The only discount you would be able to take advantage of is the S & S discount.

Yeah I know that. I was just more concerned with how to order the mixture of tickets online. It's okay.. we'll just buy the tickets and add stay and scream. :goodvibes Thanks for the advice! :thumbsup2

I don't see why you couldn't do that online. You could also try for someone you may know to get you the AP discount. It's a bit more than the FL Res.

I had no problem ordering the non-Florida resident tickets w/stay and scream. But there is no option on the HHN website to order a Florida resident daytime park ticket w/ stay and scream. Confusing!:rotfl: I just need to move back to Florida!

Does anyone dress up in a costume for these events?

I love halloween and think it would be fun to dress up for HHN - so for all of you who have gone - do guests dress up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter