Halloween Horror Nights!! R U Goin???

Corryn

DIS Veteran
We're going on Sat. the 7th!! We were there in '98, '03 and are really looking forward to going this year - Sweet 16 :scared1:
Are You going and When?

Also, I read on the website that they're not selling FOTL passes for Friday and Saturday nights. When we went in '98, it wasn't really crowded, but when we went in '03, it was so packed, we didn't get in to see 3 of the haunts!
I'm anticipating the same this year....Anyone have any thoughts on the crowds?
Also, what time does it open?

Saturday will be very bussy. Best to buy the express passes if you want to see all houses.

I have been in 2002, 2003 and 2005. the two last years I got the Frequent Fear pas including Express passes for every night I went. (like that, with some planning, I can do houses 2 to 3 times a night)

I wish I could be there this year but I think I'll have to wait until next year... (Belgium is way to far away from Orlando :sad2: )

I go the first Saturday, booked a room at the PBH for that weekend.

I do the Stay and Scream thing. Everyone lines up at the gate, and heads to the first house together. Then everyone continues to the next house. It's like a long snake winding thru the park, everyone follows each other. The first 3 houses are usually in the sound stage area, so people knock them off one after the other. Then it's on to the houses in the park. I can usually get thru all but the last house pretty quickly. By the time I get to the last one, it has an hour wait and I don't feel like waiting anymore. So I go ride Deuling Dragons then walk back to the hotel for some food.

although it hurt me to pay that much, we're going 10/6. it's our second year and we love it! my dh even screamed once last year which I have NEVER seen in all of the years we have done haunted houses (we luv 'em!)

Due to the pricing this year, we are going the first Saturday - I was able to move my reservation at the Hard Rock so even though it'll be early, I hope it's good!

we'll be there oct. 20-22 and staying at the Royal Pacific. Unless they sold out, they are selling FOTL(express passes) for HHN Fri. and Sat. specific for HHN. :thumbsup2 :wizard:

I'm getting the Frequent Fear pass again this year and will go every night I can! :cool1:

We're staying at RPR Oct. 20-23 and going to HHN on 21st. Just received my AAA travel documents today!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

We will be going on October 11th and doing the VIP tour that night. The next day, we are doing to lights on tour through the houses to check out what they look like in full light! We will be at the RPR from 10/11 to 10/15.

Just me and my wife Oct 8th thru Oct 13th at rpr, doing
hhn the 8th...11th...12th with the frequent fear pass.

Pluto's Fan

HI, my fiancee and I and a couple of friends will be there also on same days we'll be there from Oct. 20-22 staying at the RPR and attending HHN on the 21st also, cool. :thumbsup2 Have u gotten ur tickets and express passes yet?

DH and I will be going Oct 22 and 26 staying at RPR. Can't wait!!!! I have not been since 2003.

I'm going October 12th with five friends. Two of us have been to UO before but none of us have done HHN. Hoping to get scared silly :scared1:

This is my first HHN! I booked 10/13-16 but I'm hoping the hotel rate comes down! We watch the Travel Channel HHN special and really look forward to to trying it.

We're going Oct 22 to 29th, staying onsite for the first time, the 27th through the 29th! Am now looking into getting Express passes for Sat the 28th (HHN Express, not UO) and a Frequent Fear pass for the rest of the nights.

I WANT TO GO SO BAD!!!! :guilty:

WE DID NOT GO ON ANY VACATION THIS SUMMER :sad2:
WE WILL PROBABLY GO SOME WHERE FOR HALLOWEEN :banana:
LIKE FEAR FEST AT PKI :cool1:
BUT I WAS WONDERING :listen:
HOW MUCH DOEST IT COST AND HOW FUN IS IT :confused3 :woohoo:
IS IT REALLY SCARY??? :scared1:
LET ME KNOW AND I COULD PROBABLY TALK MY MOM INTO LETTING US GO THERE :worship:
INSTEAD OF STAYING AROUND HERE
:thanks: :car:

This will be our first trip to HHN also, I cannot wait! I have wanted to go for years! We are staying at RPR too!
I am wondering if I should just spent the extra $$$ to get the express pass - looks like it might be crowded on 10-21 which is when we are going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter