Halloween Horror Nights!! R U Goin???

tink606 said:
Pluto's Fan

HI, my fiancee and I and a couple of friends will be there also on same days we'll be there from Oct. 20-22 staying at the RPR and attending HHN on the 21st also, cool. :thumbsup2 Have u gotten ur tickets and express passes yet?

YYYYeeeeaaaahhhh!!!! I love it

horror-nights-1.jpg

tink606 said:
Pluto's Fan

HI, my fiancee and I and a couple of friends will be there also on same days we'll be there from Oct. 20-22 staying at the RPR and attending HHN on the 21st also, cool. :thumbsup2 Have u gotten ur tickets and express passes yet?

Hey Tink,

:cool1: Yep, we got all our tickets and expresses with our travel documents :cheer2: :cheer2: Just countin' down the days!
just hope that the guy up there won't be tucking us in!!!!!! :scared1:

Melisa1 said:
This will be our first trip to HHN also, I cannot wait! I have wanted to go for years! We are staying at RPR too!
I am wondering if I should just spent the extra $$$ to get the express pass - looks like it might be crowded on 10-21 which is when we are going.

Absolutely I think you should get express - especially if it's your first time going. It will be sooooooo worth the $$$ IMO.

this will be my fifth year of hhn.

i totally and completely love it !!

i order my chainsawwolf tshirt and i am good to go.

i always stay on site and this year flying down for hhn oct 6-7-8

always buy the epp i advance.
i treat it as insurance.
i have it if i need it.

and like robiva, i always so the stay and scream. the head start saves time and less of a congo line in the houses for the early part of the evening.

I booked our park tickets together with stay and scream and express passes for the 31st October - yay halloween itself! As it's on a Tuesday I'm thinking it might not be that busy.

I'm going October 28th with some friends. I expect that will be a busy night with the locals since it's the Sat. before Hallowe'en. It's my first time at HHN and I have to admit I'm a bit of a fraidy-cat so maybe it might not be a bad thing to NOT get the Express Pass! ;) :rotfl:

Think I'm Tink said:
I'm going October 28th with some friends. I expect that will be a busy night with the locals since it's the Sat. before Hallowe'en. It's my first time at HHN and I have to admit I'm a bit of a fraidy-cat so maybe it might not be a bad thing to NOT get the Express Pass! ;) :rotfl:

Saturdays are really, really, really busy!!! Do not go w/o Express Pass...."TRUST ME" My fiancee & I got stuck one year & we got to see 2 hunted houses out of 7 :guilty: the lines were so long. We had a bad time!

We will be going on October 11th and doing the VIP tour that night. The next day, we are doing to lights on tour through the houses to check out what they look like in full light! We will be at the RPR from 10/11 to 10/15.

We've been to HHN a number of times but never heard of the Lights on Tour. Can you please tell me what this is and what the cost is. Is it done only on certain nights. Thanks!

macraven said:
this will be my fifth year of hhn.

i totally and completely love it !!

i order my chainsawwolf tshirt and i am good to go.

i always stay on site and this year flying down for hhn oct 6-7-8

always buy the epp i advance.
i treat it as insurance.
i have it if i need it.

and like robiva, i always so the stay and scream. the head start saves time and less of a congo line in the houses for the early part of the evening.
I just see you everywhere on the boards and now you have to follow me to UO!!! :rotfl: I'll see you on the 6th!

jcapizzi said:
We will be going on October 11th and doing the VIP tour that night. The next day, we are doing to lights on tour through the houses to check out what they look like in full light! We will be at the RPR from 10/11 to 10/15.

We've been to HHN a number of times but never heard of the Lights on Tour. Can you please tell me what this is and what the cost is. Is it done only on certain nights. Thanks!

i did it last year. this year it is $35 for the tour.
you see two houses with all the lights on and given info on the making of it and the theme............blah blah........

it is kewl

Hi Again :wave:
If I don't do the Stay and Scream, what are the hours for HHN?
I looked on the site, but can't find it.
I remember getting there around maybe 6 :confused3 and by the time we got there, everything was already packed.
I want to get the HHNExpress Pass, but we're going with a big group and not sure if everyone can lay out $120 for one ticket (Express Pass plus Reg. Admission)

Corryn said:
Hi Again :wave:
If I don't do the Stay and Scream, what are the hours for HHN?
I looked on the site, but can't find it.
I remember getting there around maybe 6 :confused3 and by the time we got there, everything was already packed.
I want to get the HHNExpress Pass, but we're going with a big group and not sure if everyone can lay out $120 for one ticket (Express Pass plus Reg. Admission)

last year, hhn opened to the general public at 6:30
all years past that i went to (2000 on), hhn opened at 7:00 to the public.

people in the stay and scream area are released to the park when the park is cleared. some nights it was 5:35 while other times closer to 6:00 pm..

hours for peak nights in the past have been 6:30/7:00 to 2 am
non peak the park closes at midnight.

if you are not going inside the park and staying for the stay and scream area, get in line one hour before hhn opens.

if you don't, you will have a long wait.
you have to go thru the metal detectors and that can be too much down time besides standing in line waiting for it to open.

if you have a day ticket the day you plan to do hhn, you do not need to buy anything else as long as you have a valid hhn for that night.

stay and scream is open to any park guest that wants to wait there until the park is cleared.

ususally there are 2-3 houses open for those guests to begin at besides the rides.

hth

We are booked - can't wait!!

Headed to RPR 10/26 to 10/29, doing HHN w/Express on Friday 10/27.

We wanted to do HR but the rates just weren't there.

:banana: AH Yeah :banana: posters are coming up for HHN 16.....

DSCN3484.JPG

I'm planning on going 10/31. Waiting to see if I can get an employee discount on tickets. But no one seems to have an answer. Eeeeep! :scared1:

Shall I assume that Halloween is a peak night? or just the weekends?

I have a question, I boooked my hotel room at Royal a while ago and got the kids their park tickets. DH and I have not gotten our tickets yet or our HHN park tickets either. Can will still do the stay and scream? Or did we have to do at time of hotel booking? Can you can the frequent fear pass with that or just the one night?

LoraJ said:
I'm planning on going 10/31. Waiting to see if I can get an employee discount on tickets. But no one seems to have an answer. Eeeeep! :scared1:

Shall I assume that Halloween is a peak night? or just the weekends?

Peak nights are Fridays & Saturday only, so if your going on 10/31 your ok :thumbsup2

LOLA2 said:
I have a question, I boooked my hotel room at Royal a while ago and got the kids their park tickets. DH and I have not gotten our tickets yet or our HHN park tickets either. Can will still do the stay and scream? Or did we have to do at time of hotel booking? Can you can the frequent fear pass with that or just the one night?

you can do the stay and scream if you have the hhn ticket for that night.
you can buy them online or by phone.
you can print them out at home.

the requent fear pass is valid for non peak nights.
more info is listed about that on the ticket sale web site.

are you planning on taking kids?
if they are older as in mid teens, then you should be fine.
young children will not enjoy hhn as an adult will

Kids are 5 and 10. They will be going to camp portofino that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter