Halloween on the High Seas Take (Oct.) 1, 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

hello there!!

we're also new comers to this cruise as we just booked our GTY yesterday! woild also love to join an FE even uf we only get a smaller sized group (provided of course we can get enough people with enough time to finalize gifts)!

we are not new to cruising or the world of fish extenders and have done so on our last 3 cruises. This account however is new as i have not used disboards in about 5 years, so i'll have to comment a bit more until anyone can message me!

Hello, is Anyone interested in doing the FE? We just received dates for our sons make a wish cruise so we are late signing up. I’m hoping we can still find someone to participate with us. Thank you

We are interested in joining the FE group but we are new to this and would need some direction! This is our first cruise!

Here are some much used simple guidelines for Fish Extenders!
They are simple:

Before the last day of the cruise, visit each of your assigned staterooms and add the gifts to the fish extender holders outside the door (each cabin provides their own holder).

You may choose to give one large cabin gift or individual gifts. Cabin gifts must benefit the entire cabin and not just one person. Some people do a cabin gift plus individual gifts. Or a cabin gift for the adults and small gifts for the kids. It is up to you. Not all items have to be the same and please keep age in mind when gifting.

Please give what you would like to receive. A lot of people put tons of work into this exchange, so please be thoughtful. Items do not have to be handmade, but items like gum, stickers, etc are better left to pixie dusting.

The info will include includes fave, colors, special occasions, etc. Gifts do not have to be personalized, but this information is there for you if you would like to!

Add a gift tag to your items. Other people may want to thank you and it keeps the gift receiver from thinking it is just pixie dust.

If you change state rooms, please message your group to alert them.

It's fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter