HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #5-- HALLOWEENTIME STARTS SEPT. 9!! SOLD OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I thought I saw photos of Mickey in that parade. Are there a lot of floats too?
Yea, there are a good amount of floats. The headless horseman rides before it, there are a bunch of characters that walk in the parade, and the floats included in the parade are: the float with Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy; the Peter Pan float, the Pirates of the Caribbean float, the Haunted Mansion float which has ghost dancer before it and gravediggers after (it's our favorite part), a barn float which has some of the Frontierland characters that walk with it (brer bear and the country bears), Goofy on his candy machine float, and the Disney villains float. It is definitely our favorite parade at Disney World.

More spooky Halloween happenings - Tower of Terror in complete darkness! - https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-california-adventure-park-on-january-2-2017/
I have to say, when I found out all the diamond celebration events were ending before my trip (including Paint the Night), I was pretty sad, but all of these Halloween announcements are making me so excited for our trip!

FYI ALERT!!! I just booked BLUE BAYOU dinner special for party night on 10-12 for 5:10pm, special package. I'm not even sure what it entails, but I assume it's like the PTN package and not the Mystic event they had last year so I jumped on it.

WOC and Plaza inn not available yet, but the Blue Bayou was open!
Mike

FYI ALERT!!! I just booked BLUE BAYOU dinner special for party night on 10-12 for 5:10pm, special package. I'm not even sure what it entails, but I assume it's like the PTN package and not the Mystic event they had last year so I jumped on it.

Mike

Here's the description from Disneyland.com:
Blue Bayou Restaurant – Halloween Dinner Reservations Coming Soon
Take a break during Mickey’s Halloween Party and feast on a bewitching 3-course dinner. Enjoy your spook-tacular meal at this popular New Orleans-themed restaurant which includes preferred viewing at the Frightfully Fun Parade. A Mickey’s Halloween Party ticket is required to dine at this event.

The showtimes for World of Color are posted, so I'm hoping the dining packages show up soon. That's the last reservation I have left to make for our trip.

Also worth pointing out: the parade and fireworks times for the Halloween parties through 10/11 are posted as well. Looks like the parade runs twice with fireworks in between. We're going on a Friday (for example), and it shows Headless Horseman's Ride at 8:20 and 10:20, parades at 8:30 and 10:30, and fireworks at 9:30.

Mike
It won't even let me see dinner options on that date, or the date I need (Sept 23) on the website. Did you book on the website or the app?

I'm so excited! The other half and I didn't think we would get to go this year but turns out we can make a small trip! Can't wait to see the new parade.

What other new things have you all heard about? We did the mystical spirits dinner last year and it was super neat but took up a lot of the party. We will only be doing one party this year so I don't know if we want to do it or not.

I'll email and ask if the projections will be back this year and see if I get an answer. If I do, I'll post the reply!

And here is the email I received:

8/30/2016

Dear Natalie,

Thank you for your email to the Disneyland® Resort.

We do not have any information on a projection being offered onto "it's
a small world" during the Halloween fireworks.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write. We hope you will have the
opportunity to visit the Disneyland® Resort soon and trust your visit
will be pleasant in all regards.

Sincerely,

Linda Trump
Disneyland® Resort
Guest Experience Services​

Not the most helpful reply but I appreciate the honesty. Much better than the emails that tell me to call internationally to be kept on hold for 45 mins and then be told that they don't know...I always look forward to seeing my phone bill after planning a Disneyland trip...

Mike

How did you do this? I just called and they said they cannot book the Halloween dinner today but should be up tomorrow.

Is it possible to book WOC reservations with the Disney Ap or do I need to do it via a computer. I wonder if I am missing something as WOC doesn't come up on my ap. Thanks! Thinking I may need to try to book when the ressies come up while at work and I don't have wifi there.

Is it possible to book WOC reservations with the Disney Ap or do I need to do it via a computer. I wonder if I am missing something as WOC doesn't come up on my ap. Thanks! Thinking I may need to try to book when the ressies come up while at work and I don't have wifi there.
I couldn't find it on the app either.

FYI I already posted this on another thread but incase you missed it-

I also just booked a 5:10 special dinner on october 5th.

I just opened up BB and I saw that the latest option was for 3:30 so I clicked on 3:30 and then did a search for reservation times and low and behold there it was-5:10 Mickeys Halloween Party Diner package.

Yea for me and Yea for the Dissers who posted their success and prompted me to try it!

Edited to add: I don't know the price or the menu so I'll keep my other BB res until I find out for sure.

As quickly as the reservations for the BB dinners appeared...they disappeared. My fast fingers (luck) got in and it seems that I still have my reservation as it is still showing in "my reservations", but it appears you can no longer make new reservations...as figment said on another board...looks like it was a test...Plaza, WOC and WCT are showing October now, but no tables yet. I hope they reopen things for everyone tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter