Halloweentime is over, hope you all had fun! Until next year....TTFN!

After last year's trip I actually ran into the next Walmart because I needed to buy an extra bag, and that was without candy. :rotfl:

Looks like we may be seeing Fantasmic after all though. We were tentatively planning to go back for one day on November 7, and am I overlooking something or is Fantasmic not on the reburb schedule there? It's usually on during Friday nights off season, right?

Thankfully when I mentioned the chance to my room mate she just groaned and mumbled something about the Dollar - Euro conversation rate. :laughing:

Here is a link to the DL/CA Calender tell whats down for refurb on a particular day .http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/monthly/monthly?name=CalendarMonthlyPage

Thanks, but that calendar is just where I looked and got my info from. I had heard before that Fantasmic was closed until December

But on the calendar November 6 still lists Fantasmic as "closed for refurbishment." Starting November 7 Fantasmic is no longer listed under "closed for refurbishment."

So either the schedule isn't fully updated yet or Fantasmic may be on after all. :confused3

Thanks, but that calendar is just where I looked and got my info from. I had heard before that Fantasmic was closed until December

But on the calendar November 6 still lists Fantasmic as "closed for refurbishment." Starting November 7 Fantasmic is no longer listed under "closed for refurbishment."

So either the schedule isn't fully updated yet or Fantasmic may be on after all. :confused3
I just called Disney and the CM I spoke with told me they do NOT have a re-opening date for Fantasmic as of yet. She suggested calling back closer to the date it's scheduled to close, and they might have more information then.

nov was when it was supose to open again then it was released that it wouldnt be back till mid dec. if it opens in nov then good luck but this is what i was lead to belive

My dd (7) & I will be at the party on 10/24!! We have had so much fun last year. I am getting ready to book our room for the night. It is one of the only times we actually stay there. We normally just go for the day unless we have out of town guests or go to a special event like this one.

I couldn't resist - reading the posts on this thread convinced me to buy tickets too, lol! The kids are going to stay at the hotel with their grandparents while my husband, brother, cousin and I have a fun evening out on the 30th! Looking forward to it! :thumbsup2

:banana: :cool1: :yay: :woohoo:

Our list is really growing now!! I'm glad to see more DISers signing up. It's going to be a great time. :thumbsup2

I just called Disney and the CM I spoke with told me they do NOT have a re-opening date for Fantasmic as of yet. She suggested calling back closer to the date it's scheduled to close, and they might have more information then.

Thanks, that clears up my confusion then. :)
Maybe we really are lucky.

Quick question for someone trying to work out dining options.... should we have dinner before we go to the party ? What food options are available on the night ?

TIA !

I'd say YES! Eat dinner before you go. There isn't much open in the way of food, from what I can remember, and you'll be so busy doing "party stuff" that you wouldn't want to stop and eat any way! Have fun!

Quick question for someone trying to work out dining options.... should we have dinner before we go to the party ? What food options are available on the night ?

TIA !
I've been debating on the same thing and I think we're going to have to take a break and grab something to eat. I want to line up to get in around 6:00 or so, which means we'd have to eat around 5:00.
I just think that's too early and my kids would end up getting hungry again before the party ends at 10:30. :confused3

This is what was open in the past:

The available dining options are Baker's Field Bakery, Taste Pilot's Grill, Award Wieners, Cocina Cucamonga, Burger Invasion, and Pizza Oom Mow Mow. A number of popcorn, cotton candy, and drink carts are also open.

(Burger Invasion will be closed this year for refurbishment but I'd imagine some of the others would be open.)

I'll be there with 3 friends on Oct 24th!! I've already got plans for my costume!

First timer at Disneyland here! How necessary is it to purchase the tickets to Mickey's Trick or Treat Party in advance? would i be able to just purchase them at the door..plan on going Oct 10th

This year will be my first year, but I really wanted to go last year because I had a college function in Oct.. Anyway, the tickets were sold out! Which sucked poison apples! So, i'd say, get them in advance. I'm not sure how far.. but good luck!

TIA !

We are planning on going to dinner at 7pm at Storyteller. I don't want to get into DCA as soon as the party starts since I know it's going to be crowded. This way we could have a nice dinner and get there about 8:30. Since we don't have kids with us we don't have to worry about them staying up too late. I would really like to stay there until it closes.

We have our tickets for October 17 :banana: We had thought our trip was cancelled but it's back on! Yahoo!! :woohoo:

We ordered our tickets online and they came in the mail today. :yay: We will be going on the 16th, all 8 of us. 4 adults (at least age wise:rotfl2: ) and 4 kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter