Halloweentime is over, hope you all had fun! Until next year....TTFN!

First timer at Disneyland here! How necessary is it to purchase the tickets to Mickey's Trick or Treat Party in advance? would i be able to just purchase them at the door..plan on going Oct 10th

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

Not sure why this one came out sideways - if you have any ideas on how I can correct it let me know!

IMG_2163.jpg

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
More pics!! Love it. :banana:

TahoeMom, I love that shot of the Haunted Mansion. That's one of my favorite rides and with the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay, it only gets better.

Disneyluvr2, I love that scene. I have a pic of my DS in that same pose. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: :woohoo: Just ordered a Mardi Gras mask to wear to the party:woohoo: :woohoo: I not one to wear a costume but I have always wanted to wear one of those masks. It's green velet with purple, green and gold feathers and ribbons. Can't wait to get it:banana: :banana: :banana:

Is there a way we can get the list of prices per date added to the front page?? I am considering going another night, I just dont know how much it will be and dont know where to find this information. All I know is it will be less $37, that is what I paid for 10-31!!

Is there a way we can get the list of prices per date added to the front page?? I am considering going another night, I just dont know how much it will be and dont know where to find this information. All I know is it will be less $37, that is what I paid for 10-31!!
Sure. Here is a link that will help you out: http://allears.net/dlr/tp/dca/mht.htm

And I'll add that to the front page as well in case anyone else needs to reference it. :thumbsup2

Beth, can you please change my date back to the 3rd? I just bought our tickets and we're going on the 3rd for sure!

Thanks! I'm SO excited!

The tickets go on sale online too, right?

I'm just not too keen on being stuck on the phone forever. International calling prices did go up too much lately.

I'm booked. :banana: :dance3: :cool1:

Is it bad that I am so excited?

You can add me to the list for the 31st as well. My very lovely room mate decided: "If so many others are going, we are going too." :worship:

Hi guys, me and my identical twin sister (we are 28) will be going on Oct 29th...so if you see double that's us ;)

I'm booked. :banana: :dance3: :cool1:

Is it bad that I am so excited?

You can add me to the list for the 31st as well. My very lovely room mate decided: "If so many others are going, we are going too." :worship:

:thumbsup2 We'll be there too. Look for 4 girls wearing matching Mickey Vampire Shirts.

The bad thing is I need to figure out three costumes now and still get everything in one suitcase. :eek:

In any case, I'll be the Pooh sized person running around like a 3 year old with sugar rush that speaks a strange language. ;)

The bad thing is I need to figure out three costumes now and still get everything in one suitcase. :eek:

In any case, I'll be the Pooh sized person running around like a 3 year old with sugar rush that speaks a strange language. ;)

some people around the threads said they are mailing them to the hotel that they are staying at...I would clear it with the hotel first. woops this may not work after all since your overseas

After reading how much candy we will get, I called my sister and told her we need to pack pillow cases to carry all our candy back to the room:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter