Halloweentime is over, hope you all had fun! Until next year....TTFN!

Thanks so much for the replies, TahoeMom and mommaU4 :)

The kids will be 3, 6, 7, and 11. I think I may try to get something along the lines of Halloween shirts if I can find them.

Sounds like it'll be loads of fun, so looks like I'll be booking on the 1st August :wizard:
Those are such fun ages!! I think they'll really enjoy themselves.
Do you have Target stores there? :confused: Well, if you do, they have really cute Halloween tees in store usually in September. They are not only cute but cheap, under 5 bucks. Can't beat that. :thumbsup2

Thanks mommaU4 !! This is exactly what I was talking about :)
Oh good. You're welcome.

We are going October 16th!! WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!
YAY! Same as us!! :yay:

I am sooo freakin excited I can not stand it..
we are all thinking of dressing as Peter Pan Characters.....

I've officially decided to dress as an incredible !!! Do you think I'll get kicked out of DL if I have a mask painted on my face all day ?? I won't wear my incredibles shirt till the party.

We're planning on going on October 10th, hopefully there won't be any problem getting them come August.

I am sooo freakin excited I can not stand it..
we are all thinking of dressing as Peter Pan Characters.....
That sounds great! As the parties start happening, I should start a separate Halloween picture thread so we can see everyone in all their great costumes at the party. :yay:

I've officially decided to dress as an incredible !!! Do you think I'll get kicked out of DL if I have a mask painted on my face all day ?? I won't wear my incredibles shirt till the party.
Hmmm, I don't know. :confused3 I wouldn't think so. What I'd do is wear a big pair of sunglasses over it, especially when entering the park. :cool2:
Or to be safe, you could call and ask.

We're planning on going on October 10th, hopefully there won't be any problem getting them come August.

I'll add you to the list. If something happens and you change dates, just let me know. :thumbsup2

I dont know if its been posted, but does anyone know the url for the place where we purchase the tickets. I'd like to know so I can be fully prepared for August :)

I think there is a number you call to order the tickets if you have a Dsiney Visa Card as well....woops never mind...I see you have a link

Boo, my plans already fell through. How is that even possible so many months before?! That's what I get for buying my tickets early.

Anywho, I think we're going to go on Oct 28 now, cuz those dates have the cheaper AP rate, too.

Now I have to get rid of my other tickets. Weren't a lot of people selling on eBay last year? I wonder if August would be too early to sell them (at AP rate). Anyone buy them off there last year?

Hi everyone !

I stated before that I wanted to put makeup on before the party. This is what I wanted to do :

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1893347

Do you think I'll get kicked out ? I won't wear the shirt until later of course. Any input would be greatly appreciated !! Thanks !
I love the make-up! I have no clue if they would allow it or not though. I think the only place you might have an issue is when you first get in. I'd wear some big sunglasses then and not worry about it the rest of the time.

If you had to, could you bring the make-up with you and apply it there? :confused3

Boo, my plans already fell through. How is that even possible so many months before?! That's what I get for buying my tickets early.

Anywho, I think we're going to go on Oct 28 now, cuz those dates have the cheaper AP rate, too.

Now I have to get rid of my other tickets. Weren't a lot of people selling on eBay last year? I wonder if August would be too early to sell them (at AP rate). Anyone buy them off there last year?
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I'll switch you to the 28th. Good luck selling your other tickets. I'm sure it won't be too hard.

I love the make-up! I have no clue if they would allow it or not though. I think the only place you might have an issue is when you first get in. I'd wear some big sunglasses then and not worry about it the rest of the time.

If you had to, could you bring the make-up with you and apply it there? :confused3

I think I might just practice it more so that I can be more time efficient , thanks mommaU4 !!

Hi we are going the 28th and are having a mini dis meet as well , the link is in my signature if you want to see who all is going.

I think I might just practice it more so that I can be more time efficient , thanks mommaU4 !!
That might be a good idea. Out of curiousity I called Guest Services to ask your question.

I explained about not wearing any other part of the costume until later that evening, but just having a small painted black mask on the eye area, and they said no. That woud not be allowed. She suggested bringing the make-up and storing it in a locker and applying it later.

Soooo, for what it's worth, there ya go. I don't know if that's true or not because I've found some cast members to be stricter then others, but I'm not sure if you want to take that chance. Sounds like they might be really cracking down those nights.

In any case you are going to look great! Make sure to take lots of pics. :)

That might be a good idea. Out of curiousity I called Guest Services to ask your question.

I explained about not wearing any other part of the costume until later that evening, but just having a small painted black mask on the eye area, and they said no. That woud not be allowed. She suggested bringing the make-up and storing it in a locker and applying it later.

Soooo, for what it's worth, there ya go. I don't know if that's true or not because I've found some cast members to be stricter then others, but I'm not sure if you want to take that chance. Sounds like they might be really cracking down those nights.

In any case you are going to look great! Make sure to take lots of pics. :)

Aww thanks so much for calling mommaU4 !! Thats so sweet of you to do :) No worries though, I'm going to practice so much people are going to think I'm crazy because I'm walking around with a painted mask on !! Hahaha ! I will definitely take plenty of pictures :) Thanks again !!!!

We will be there October 31st :hmghost:. Can't wait to trick or treat for DS 9th Birthday :bday:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter