Halloweentime is over, hope you all had fun! Until next year....TTFN!

Hi Beth!

DD & I are going on Oct 17th, right after our dinner at Cafe Orleans.:) And staying at PP with Cheryl (Toocherie).

Thanks for adding us to the list.

:banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

So far the 10th seems to be the most popular date among us DISers. And for some reason the 30th is looking pretty lonely. LOL

If anyone else buys their tix, just post here and I'll be happy to add you to the ever growing list!!! :yay:

I will be there on October 3rd with my sister, my son and my daughter! I can't wait! Does anyone have a map from last year? :woohoo:

:banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

So far the 10th seems to be the most popular date among us DISers. And for some reason the 30th is looking pretty lonely. LOL

If anyone else buys their tix, just post here and I'll be happy to add you to the ever growing list!!! :yay:

mommaU4... Not here to be added to your list :sad1: I remember how much fun we had on our Halloween trip...
1.gif

I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I ENJOY LOOKING AT YOUR FIRST POST (page 1)... Super Spooky COOL...jc
16.gif

mommaU4... Not here to be added to your list :sad1: I remember how much fun we had on our Halloween trip...
1.gif

I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I ENJOY LOOKING AT YOUR FIRST POST (page 1)... Super Spooky COOL...jc
16.gif

Thanks. :goodvibes I love Halloween so it was fun searching the net for smilies and things to post.

I'm sorry I won't be able to add you to the list though. :(

Thats when we will be there!!!

I have never been before so I am really excited. Last year we went to DL but it was a last minute trip and the tickets were already sold out. This is the only picture I was able to get:

DSC00098-1.jpg

It was taken through the gates. We were so jealous of everyone going it. This year I wasn't messing around.

OMG, thank you for sharing that pic!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it. :yay:

We went to DL last October too but since that was the year we bought our passes I couldn't see forking out even more money for the Halloween party. But this year we are going for sure.

If anyone else has any pics they want to share either of past parties or Halloween costumes, please feel free to go ahead and post them. I think we'd all like to see them!!! :thumbsup2

OMG, thank you for sharing that pic!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it. :yay:

We went to DL last October too but since that was the year we bought our passes I couldn't see forking out even more money for the Halloween party. But this year we are going for sure.

If anyone else has any pics they want to share either of past parties or Halloween costumes, please feel free to go ahead and post them. I think we'd all like to see them!!! :thumbsup2

If you insist:rotfl: I love sharing my pictures. These are just of the parks decorated for Halloween:

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

YAY! Thanks for sharing! I love them. It's so much fun to see those because it really just makes me want October to hurry up and get here already!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

This is slightly off topic, but since MTOT party takes place at night, I am going to need a better camera. The one I have now, takes horrible night shots. :rolleyes: I can't afford to spend a lot though. Does anyone have any recommendations for a relatively inexpensive camera that will do decent night shots? :confused3

If you insist:rotfl: I love sharing my pictures. These are just of the parks decorated for Halloween:

I dont remember seeing the candy corn acres thingy last year. Where is that shot from??
BTW, the pix are great!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter