~Hamilton DIS Meet, February 20th - Roll Call!

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
It's time for us to start working on a head count for our meet! :)

Hamilton, Sunday February 20th
East Side Mario's,
1389 Upper James St. (West Mountain)
@ 12 o'clock.

Please post to this thread with the names in your party. I'll edit the list as we go along. If someone has to drop out, or you're unsure as to how many you'll have attending, let us know. :)

Looking good! :) So far we have the following DISer (and their family) attending:

Kelly (Kellyla), DH Dave, DS Tyler
Tracey (tmli), DS Benjamin
Elaine (Mickey&JoshNut), DM Margaret
Kathy (disneyvacationmom)
Julie (TimNDansMom), DH Rudy
Karen (kid@heart-karen) .... all three of her ;)
Janet (Scratch42), DD Tanya
Arlene (mississaugamom), DD
Kathy (Baboo), DH Len, DS Michael, DD Ginny
Alysa, DD
Fiona (cdnmickeylover), DH Jim (usetheforceluke)
Jamie (Ariel & Tink's Dad), 2 DD's
Debbie (Mickey Fanatic)
Kim (Snowwark), DH John

Still lots of time to join in the fun, folks!! :sunny: Sign up! :sunny:

Put me down for 3(me,Dave and Tyler)The oldest just informed me he cant attend as it is Daytona 500 day and you can tell by the way he was dressed the other day there is no way he would miss it.It may go down to 2 if Dave gets called to work.Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Count me in as well....so far just myself. My ds will be with his dad that weekend.

Please add my Mom (Margaret) and myself to the list. Can't wait to meet some local Disney nuts!!!!

Kim, I was wondering if you're planning name tags and if so, do you need some help with them??? Let me know.

Elaine

Kim, I was wondering if you're planning name tags and if so, do you need some help with them??? Let me know.

That's very nice of you to offer, Elaine! We just might take you up on that! :)

Okay, where's everybody else? :earsgirl: :sunny:

I am still planning on attending, and it will be just me, myself, and I lol. I will let you know if I have to work, so far so good though. Looking forward to meeting everyone :banana:

Weather Permitting!

I'll be there for sure!

As for DD, she still has not decided! But I'm sure she will attend. Anybody else bringing their brats, I mean, children?LOL

Scratch

PS Don't need a Nametag ~ I got a nice one from a nice Diser! Oh and I just got my Halloween pics back today!

So far we're planning on being there. Len has church parade with Michael's Venture company, but we're hoping that it's over by 11. We may be a little late, but I really want to get there weather permitting. I'll let you know as soon as I find out for sure. If we do make it, it will be Kathy, Len, Ginny and maybe Michael.

Oh my Kim,its a little early for that isnt it? :earseek: LOL!!

Sounds like you will all have a great time!

I'd love to meet some other Dis'ers but unfortunatly we are at cub camp that weekend.... us and about 25 cubs/scouts :crazy: Plus I'm kinda shy... perhaps I can come out of my shell enough to attend sometime!

Bitsandbearsmom,hopefully you can join us another time.Trust me.with this group it wont be long before you come out of that shell,LOL! :teeth: Have fun with all of those cubs and scouts.

The two of us will be there. Jim does actually have a disname - usetheforceluke although he rares posts.

Looking forward to it. Just back today and had a great week.

Glad you're going to join us, Fiona!! :)

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!!! :Pinkbounc

Hopefully you can join us next time, BNB'sMom! :) You needn't worry about feeling shy, we're a harmless group! Well, most of us.... ;) :sunny:

Kim

We all hope you will join us next time, BitsnBearsMom! :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new friends! Still lots of room for more to join in! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter