~Hamilton DIS Meet, February 20th - Roll Call!

I can't wait to meet everyone.

Snowwark - did you need me to make name tags?????

Elaine

Just giving this a bump as I'm leaving for my little solo trip! Looking forward to telling you all about it next weekend! :Pinkbounc

I sent you a PM, Elaine. Thank you very much! :)

I think Julie is probably enjoying her tonga toast at the Poly, right about now! :sunny:

I have been thinking about Julie all morning..........I wanna go!

Hi everyone

I'm in the process of making the name tags for our get together and I need to ensure that I have everyone's user/board name and "real" names correct. If you are attending the lunch, please PM me and let me know if the information Kim (Snowwark) has on page 1 is correct.

Thanks
Elaine

Well it appears I will have my ds on Sunday as well. Can you please add him to the guest list...he is 8 1/2 and his name is Benjamin.

Snowwark said:
SNIP

It's time for us to start working on a head count for our meet! :)

Hamilton, Sunday February 20th
East Side Mario's,
1389 Upper James St. (West Mountain)
@ 12 o'clock.

Grumbo - I have no idea how many are in the 'Brotherhood' lol...:)

Luckily, it will only be Grumbo from the Brotherhood! Or Else, Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Scratch
pirate:

I have already given my regrets to Snowwark.
Plans had been made for Jazzman, Izzinmac and Mark to jet in on the Lear to Mount Hope Airport, as it would have been a short trip to ESM. However planning for our Jet Skiing excursion on our repo cruise has hit a few snags and the guys are working on it. Perhaps next time ;)

Cheers,
Grumbo

Hi Snowwark,
Count us in, "Ariel" and "Tink", they are 7 and almost 4 are excited about going! :cheer2: :cheer2: Elaine knows their names already.

C-Ya

Jamie

Hi Jamie

Glad to see that you and the girls are coming. I'll have name tags for you all!!!!

Elaine

Just wanted to post again that my ds, benjamin will be joining us as well...in case it was missed.

I hope I am not too late to add my name to the Hamilton DisMeet this weekend.

My real name is Debbie.

See you all Sunday! :earsboy:

Of course it's not too late, Debbie! I'm glad you're going to join us!! :sunny:

I added Benjamin, Tracy, sorry about that! :)

If I counted correctly, we have 28 DISers planning on attending. This is shaping up quite nicely!! :)

Anyone else? Sunday is the big day! :sunny:

Could someone please give me some easy directions. I am coming from Kitchener down highway 6. I thought when I was on my to Limeridge I passed an exit for Upper Janes..is this correct?

I'm not sure if these are the easiest directions but here goes.

Take HWY 6 towards Hamilton and exit at the Lincoln Alexander Parkway (the "Linc" to us locals). Continue on the "Linc" and exit at Upper James. Turn right onto Upper James and get into the left hand lane. The first set of lights is Stonechurch (Tim Horton's on your left and Johnston Chrysler Jeep on your right), just past this light, on the left hand side you will see a sign for Premier Fitness/Madamosielle (sp?) Spa and East Side Marios. Not sure about parking but if I remember correctly I think it is in front of the building and behind. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong (I drove by the place this morning - you'd think I'd have noticed since I'm going on Sunday).

All the name tags are done for everyone registered so far. I'll check tomorrow (Saturday) night to see if there are any late additions. I'll also bring some blank name tags in case someone comes that isn't on the list.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

Elaine

I would have loved to have been able to attend, maybe next time.

Would be nice to meet some "locals" who understood my obsession.

This meet is only about 10 minutes from my house too!

Instead of the meet, we get a lovely two day business trip to Sudbury, but at least my DW and DD get to ride along....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter