Handing a $1000 gift card to a server?

I have a happy resolution to report for my gift card problem above!

It turns out that the tip was indeed charged properly, yay! The gift card website was displaying the balance amounts incorrectly, and was not even displaying some of the smaller transactions before the card hit zero the next morning. The website carried the $60 balance discrepancy forward, then corrected itself later, which was not showing online for me to cross-check it with my receipts. How utterly confusing!!!

Many thanks to the great rep in the billing department who researched this for me. On her end she could see all the transaction details and locations to help make sense of it all. On my end, I’m glad to learn that I didn’t really lose $60 without noticing it. I didn’t think we had that much to drink at the Biergarten, haha!

Happy gift carding everyone! Just don’t rely too much on the transaction details on disneygiftcard.com. :badpc:

I've never understood the need to combine them in the first place, I usually buy in smallish denominations over time, never had a problem carrying what I need
I have a happy resolution to report for my gift card problem above!

It turns out that the tip was indeed charged properly, yay! The gift card website was displaying the balance amounts incorrectly, and was not even displaying some of the smaller transactions before the card hit zero the next morning. The website carried the $60 balance discrepancy forward, then corrected itself later, which was not showing online for me to cross-check it with my receipts. How utterly confusing!!!

Many thanks to the great rep in the billing department who researched this for me. On her end she could see all the transaction details and locations to help make sense of it all. On my end, I’m glad to learn that I didn’t really lose $60 without noticing it. I didn’t think we had that much to drink at the Biergarten, haha!

Happy gift carding everyone! Just don’t rely too much on the transaction details on disneygiftcard.com. :badpc:
Thanks for the update. Good to know That what shows on the DGC website might not be totally up to date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter