• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happily Ever After - Live Event on Disney Parks Blog - Yes or No

Watch live event of Happily Ever After debut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ladybugsister

Earning My Ears
I can't decide if I should watch the live event of the debut of Happily Ever After or if I should just wait until I can see it live. I keep going back and forth.

What is everyone else doing?

I'm watching because we're getting married in Disney and will be seeing them the night of the wedding and I want to know what to expect for photos etc :) or else, I wouldn't!

I'd love to be one of those people that waits to see it but there's no way lol my family is all here ready to watch it together so it will still be special. It will also be a different experience in person anyway. Plus I bet there will be some tweaks made throughout the next couple of months so I vote watch it now! You'll notice more in person but still it's exciting to watch the premiere :)

anyone have the link to watch it live, I can't find it..

Ok, find it, thanks!!!

Watched it. Thought it was absolutely freaking amazing. Can't wait to see it live in September.

Ok so I watched it. I have to say, it was amazing. I loved it. This is exactly what Disney does right. Those projections were amazing. It was hard to believe at some point that it really was the castle!!!

I can't wait to see it in person. So much detail in the projections that I couldn't get in the livestream!

Hurray, Tinkerbell is still in the show!!!! Super amazing. The projections are incredible. Can't even imagine how much better it is in person! Can't wait to see it in August!

Looks good so far. Glad to not be in that opening night crowd

I left the park an hour ago. I was torn about missing it but I know that I made the right choice. That was nuts! It's going to take hours to get out of that mess on the bus.

I didn't watch it but I'm so happy you guys like it. Does it have a moment of wanting to shed tears like every time I heard star light star bright during wishes lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter