HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Macraven - You guys are awesome...we used Ron's car service that your recommended last Spring Break and we are set for this Spring Break too. We decided to try a different Hotel than Cabana Bay (We loved it)...and went with HRH 2Q 500Sq ft room. We wish there was a club level room that size. Can you pay extra at checkin to get club access? even though we may be on the 4-6th floors?

Any must DO's or advice for the first time visitor to HRH? What's the top 10 things to check out? We are looking forward to skipping citywalk and being able to get right into the parks and using the Unlimited Express Pass.

Cheers!
Bfrosty

Ps, yes, my avatar is the beer drink at Hogmeade called the "Deathly Hallows"....Ummmm So, good.

I always loved staying at HRH.
When they pulled out of the Loew YouFirst program, I made Rpr my home away from home for my long stays onsite.

You can add on club when you book your reservation.
Usually it can be up to $100 more additional.
(room cost plus club benefits add on of $100)

You can stay on your floor but have access to club.

If you want to add on Club benefits at time of check in, it may or may not work.
Just depends if club floor is full and the number of occupants that would be eligible to use the club lounge.

If many on the club level rooms are for single peeps or 2 on that ressie, there should be room to allow more have access to the club lounge.

It is one of those unknowns if you can add on at check in time.

I have stayed club in the king suites
and i have stayed floor 6 and had add on for club.

My first and second stay at club i did a lot of exploring in the hotel.
Took the elevator to each floor, got off and looked in the floor lobby section.

Pictures of musicians on each level on the walls.

Do check out the Rock shop in the lobby section.

It is a short walk to the studios from HRH.
i always had rooms facing the pool and was quite close to the elevators.
Quick to leave the hotel for the parks.

At times i would use the short cut through the employee parking lot to avoid the regular walk way around the pool to pathway to the park.

Velvet sessions info is located on the website UO for HRH.

Kitchen was my favorite place for breakfast.
The buffet was very good and worth the money.
Ate so much i was not hungry at lunch time.

You can eat inside the Kitchen restaraunt or out side on the patio.
Servers/waitstaff serve both sections.

Thanks, I was wondering about the short-cut thru the parking lot too. I've read the "Kitchen" is a great place to eat.

I will find out about club. Our stay is late in April 15th-21st....so, late spring break. It's worth asking.

Macraven - Are you able to bring sport bottles and fill up with ice/water at the Coke - Dialamatic Soda Machines?

Yes peeps were doing that

Fill up your cups/bottles with the water dispenser
Ice also is allowed

But I read some posts during the summer where the water dispenser section was removed

If it is still like that when you go, all eateries will fill your water bottle up for you
Stands also

I'll be there in a couple of weeks and will check out if the Coke machines have the water set up in operation for the public

Does Ron service Orlando - did a google search and only see Cape Coral. I am always looking for alternatives to get from the airport to the HRH fast and for the least $$ (wish Uber could pick me up there)

Yes, all the resort areas and parks....around Orlando, FL.

I think he is charging me $105 RT w/Grocery stop.

since no one has answered the question bfrosty had about the coke machines having the water dispenser, i wil find out soon.

i leave sunday for orlando and will check then.

send me a pm bfrosty in case i don't get back here in 10 days.

since no one has answered the question bfrosty had about the coke machines having the water dispenser, i wil find out soon.

i leave sunday for orlando and will check then.

send me a pm bfrosty in case i don't get back here in 10 days.
I think we will be at Universal the same time. I arrive Tuesday. Tony is driving us over from Boardwalk on your recommendation. First stay at Universal!

Thanks. Now I don't have to transport groceries from Disney. Do they have cases of water?

I never looked that close to be honest. I've never seen bulk cases like that. Just standard individual bottles.

Thanks for your help schumi girl. I've read your reports and they've been so helpful. We get there Tuesday!

You're so welcome.......and thank you too......:)

You arrive Tuesday?

Hope you have a fabulous time.......please come back and tell us how your trip was........:thumbsup2

Thanks for your help schumi girl. I've read your reports and they've been so helpful. We get there Tuesday!

We'll be there next month and we drink a LOT of water. Any tips you can provide when you get back for what they have (cases or big bottles) will be helpful to know. Thanks! Enjoy your trip!

We'll be there next month and we drink a LOT of water. Any tips you can provide when you get back for what they have (cases or big bottles) will be helpful to know. Thanks! Enjoy your trip!
Will do. I can hardly wait!

Was there last week and didn't see any cases, we had to go to the mart to pick some up. The largest I saw were 20 oz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter