Has anyone decorated their Magic Bands? Please show us the pictures!

@mizarmour I think you'll be able to post pictures after you've posted 15 times on the board. :) After 10 you may post an avatar, so it should go pretty quickly. Just go hop into some conversations and that post count will go up fast! Can't wait to see how you customized your Magic Bands! :D

Thank you all for this thread, my kids and I were in awe of your talent and creativity in regards to your Magic Band decorations! We're a house full of artists so we're all raring to get ours! :) Well, my husband not so much. ;) He's a comic book artist and is unsure if he'll even decorate his band. To each their own though. ;) Thank you for sharing your wonderful works with the rest of us! :disrocks:

Thanks for all the great ideas! I love reading this thread. I'm not very artistic, so I resorted to nail polish and adhesive rhinestones. I wanted to post the pictures, but I'm a newbie and don't know how.

As someone else said, I think you need more posts before you can do it, but then it's actually very easy. In the lower right corner of the reply window, one of the buttons is for "upload a file". You just click it and follow the instructions for "choose file" to find the photo on your computer and post it. It will ask you whether you want full size (shows right up in the post) or thumbnail (small pic people can click on to see).

And welcome!

I just got mine a few days ago. I picked up a package of Toy Story temporary tatoos and I have several 3 oz bottles of acrylic paint including clear coat that my wife uses for crafting. I will be decorating next week some time.

Thanks. I bought inexpensive temporary tattoos and cut them all apart. They are Frozen themes. I drew a few extra lines. I added sparkle nail polish in a few spots. Then I added the crystal blings. Then I covered all with a coat of clear nail polish. It all cost about $3.

@Dudetrue fantastic and very inexpensive they look brilliant!

My 9 year old son has designed his 3 times since yesterday...keep in mind we've never had them before. :rolleyes: He was 5 on our last trip to Disney World, so I fully expect him to be right alongside me in planning this one! :lovestruc

Tonight I grabbed some temporary tattoos from Hot Topic and decorated my and DH's band. I am pretty impressed with myself actually and it was much easier than expected. I am going to finish them off with clear polish tomorrow !

Top view
2m786dj.jpg

Back side - I actually like how to looks "crackled" antique looking!

2wg66f9.jpg

Hubby's Band - Top view

33kfx3n.jpg

Hubby's- Back view
fo32q.jpg

I'm a painter and have even played with and used nail polish to paint my old wheelchair back and then flowers inside the guard rails, but on MagicBands LOVE the look of the temporary tattoos over the nail polish! Yesterday we started collecting sparkly tattoos for our bands. :)

Sorry back on this thread after a long while... but as an update we did fine with the jibbitz and our decorated bands while on our trip last summer. The decorations didn't cause any issues!

Now we are going again this summer and planning to decorate some new bands so I am looking for new ideas!

So here are our bands! We leave today!!
5aaf4fab-3000-44ec-af9e-4c0ee47aa735.jpg

minnie_band.jpg

ariel_band.jpg

73557b92-cab2-47d3-98e7-6eddb094f062.jpg

db5c2652-cb46-4f82-9758-93438955695e.jpg

358ce544-4fc3-4b40-99b1-7475372bde5d.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter