Has Anyone Else Started To Think About Xmas Shopping?

I usually get started in August, but haven't even thought about it yet. Thanks for reminding me and making me feel guilty - lol!

***GASP!!!!!*** Dare I say it??? I'm done!!!! Except for DH's gift that is. But I know what I'm getting him. I'll be ordering it within the next few weeks. I like to spread xmas shopping out all year so that we aren't so tight at xmas time. I like to completely enjoy the holiday season. Now, if I could just get started wrapping.......:rolleyes:

I already started. Even bought some YC's after last Christmas that were on sale for gifts this Christmas.

I had some things in a locked closet for DD but, DS accidentally allowed her to catch a glimpse so, those are now for her Dec. BD! :)

After the Oct. BD's, I'll be able to get going on this even more.

Yeah, I always make a start around June/July, especially for the stuff that had to go overseas as that has to be posted early October to make it to it's destination in time. But for my household I usually start around November.:p :bounce:

Eckerd Drug just put out all their Christmas stuff.:rolleyes:

I'm actually almost finished doing Christmas shopping for my kids. I've also started picking up things for other people, too. I have a dilemma this year. We're moving to our new home at the end of November. Part of me thinks that I should get all of my Christmas shopping done before then because I'll be busy unpacking until Christmas. The other part of me thinks of having to move all those gifts!!!

I started a couple of months ago. I buy for over 30 people, so if I don't start early enough I am broke at Christmas, besides I don't like the crowds in December when I am looking for just the right gift. I still go shopping in December just to be in the festivities, but it is usually just for stocking stuffers and nothing else.

Christmas is my favorite time of year!!!

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I bought my first gift while I was on vacation

I was in NYC for the day and evening as I went to the Mets game at night. But during the day I was in the 5th ave DS and saw the Goofy as the statue of Liberty and had to buy it for my mom for Christmas. It is one plushshe needs to have with all her other Goofy plushes.

I've purchased a few things for my daughter, including her big gift from Santa. I'm trying to get things done early this year, since we won't be back from Disney until a little over a week before we head to my parents' for the holidays. :D

Around this time of year I start thinking about what to get our DD for Christmas, of course now I have to include the baby in on that.:D
But I also have to think about my DH's B-Day (next month) and DD's in October. So I won't start actually Christmas shopping until Halloween. I love the wrapping the presents part of the whole present ordeal.

MY dh and I are going to disney the week before Christmas for the first time without the kids. That's our gift to each other. My 8 yr old ds said we could go to Disney if we make sure the gifts are under the tree before we leave. I guess I better start shopping!

I already bought the penny doll & jessie/bullseye outfit at TDS
for DD for christmas
DH & I decided we aren't buying much for christmas for each other this year.

We are closing on a new house in 2 weeks and going to WDW
11/30- 12/6
so the little gifts we give each other we will probably buy in WDW

Yes, I ordered from American Girl on Friday night. The things I wanted to buy dd were on sale, so it was a good a time as any to start. I also ordered the Barbie Magic Key Wardrobe from Toysrus.com. It is now 1/2 price of what I paid for it last year for youngest dd :rolleyes: and had free shipping! Got it for my niece. Now all I need are a couple small items for her and I am done with that one!

Anybody wanting Barbie "stuff" should periodically check out www.toysrus.com because they start clearing things out and many of them have free shipping. I noticed this last year and got some pretty good deals. Also make good presents for the birthday parties dd will be getting invited to this year!

:eek: Christmas???!!! LOL... Is it Dec 24 th already??!!! ;)

:sunny: I'm about half done. I like to be finished before Thanksgiving so I can enjoy the holidays. Did most of my shopping at the Disney clearance sales - both in the mall store and on line. Dolls, outfits, beach towels for everyone, chip & dip mickey, glasses, mugs, bowls, socks and snow globes. At 50-75% off and free shipping, I couldn't resist. I'm also a Disney Club member, so I got another 10% off - with all the money I saved, I can support my pin habit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter