Has anyone used Tokyo Airporter before?

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I'm looking for transport to and from the Airport in Tokyo to our hotel at Disneyland.
I don't want to take the Limo Bus or the train.
I prefer to have private transport waiting for us when we arrive, I am just more comfortable knowing I can go straight from customs to a car and let them do all the driving and handling luggage etc.

I have come across Tokyo Airporter and they look good, but I can't find any reviews online, seems most Tokyo car services online don't really have reviews.
Has anyone used them before? Or can recommend another car service?

I'm looking for transport to and from the Airport in Tokyo to our hotel at Disneyland.
I don't want to take the Limo Bus or the train.
I prefer to have private transport waiting for us when we arrive, I am just more comfortable knowing I can go straight from customs to a car and let them do all the driving and handling luggage etc.

I have come across Tokyo Airporter and they look good, but I can't find any reviews online, seems most Tokyo car services online don't really have reviews.
Has anyone used them before? Or can recommend another car service?

I found some reviews here. Link

Price looks good compared to the car service we used. We didn't have meet and greet and communication with the driver was frustrating.

Thanks, it's 40,000 yen return trip which is quite a lot in AUD but I guess my only other option is the Limo Bus which I would rather not take, seems to have a lot of stops and after a long flight, I'd rather be at my destination.

Last edited:
Thanks, it's 400,000 yen return trip which is quite a lot in AUD but I guess my only other option is the Limo Bus which I would rather not take, seems to have a lot of stops and after a long flight, I'd rather be at my destination.

There's an extra zero in there? If you're 2 people, a shared shuttle might be cheaper.

But it is expensive, especially from Narita. We only did the private car because we arrived too late for the limo bus.

Oh haha yes whoops! Extra 0

I’m not too late for the bus but just think it would be easier with the towncar

Does the Disney airport limo stop at many stops from Narita ? I thought the reason for slow time was Tokyo traffic. I didn’t think the airport limo bus stopped at that many places on the way.

Does the Disney airport limo stop at many stops from Narita ? I thought the reason for slow time was Tokyo traffic. I didn’t think the airport limo bus stopped at that many places on the way.

It stops at a lot of hotels in the TDR area. You can sometimes get to TDR area in an hour but spend an additional 1/2 hour on the bus just because your hotel wasn't the first on the list. I remember Tokyo Disneyland being first on the list, then maybe Tokyo DisneySea or Ambassador, etc. I think if you were staying at the Tokyo Disneyland hotel or at one of the Bayside station hotels like the Sheraton or Hilton, it may be faster to just get off the bus at Tokyo Disneyland and then walk (or take the monorail in the case of Bayside station hotels).

That makes sense I guess to do the loop of hotels on that little area.

It stops at a lot of hotels in the TDR area. You can sometimes get to TDR area in an hour but spend an additional 1/2 hour on the bus just because your hotel wasn't the first on the list. I remember Tokyo Disneyland being first on the list, then maybe Tokyo DisneySea or Ambassador, etc. I think if you were staying at the Tokyo Disneyland hotel or at one of the Bayside station hotels like the Sheraton or Hilton, it may be faster to just get off the bus at Tokyo Disneyland and then walk (or take the monorail in the case of Bayside station hotels).

Yes, that was my experience. I was going to the Disneyland Hotel, and was excited the first stop was by the park. But then we went over to the DisneySea area before the Disneyland Hotel stop! If I were to do it again I would get off at the park and walk over to the hotel.

Sorry, I just saw this as I generally only look in the TDL sub forum. In Dec. 2019, we were leaving on New Year's Eve morning, and all transportation was on a holiday, and somewhat unclear schedule, so we booked our car service to Narita through what we use in the US: Blacklane. It as nowhere near 40,000 yen and we were a party of 4. Now so many things and prices could have changed since covid, but maybe get a quote from them? (We left from the Hilton Tokyo Bay).

Sorry, I just saw this as I generally only look in the TDL sub forum. In Dec. 2019, we were leaving on New Year's Eve morning, and all transportation was on a holiday, and somewhat unclear schedule, so we booked our car service to Narita through what we use in the US: Blacklane. It as nowhere near 40,000 yen and we were a party of 4. Now so many things and prices could have changed since covid, but maybe get a quote from them? (We left from the Hilton Tokyo Bay).
Thankyou. The price is a bit more with them. It's approx US$280 one way

It's approx US$280 one way
Blacklane? That's just slightly under today's exchange for 40,000 ¥, so it sounds like your choice is definitely in the ballpark. :thumbsup2 I am not surprised that prices are steeper, but ouch.

Blacklane? That's just slightly under today's exchange for 40,000 ¥, so it sounds like your choice is definitely in the ballpark. :thumbsup2 I am not surprised that prices are steeper, but ouch.
It's double.
US280 is one way, I was paying the 40,000 yen for a return leg with the other company.

It's double.
US280 is one way, I was paying the 40,000 yen for a return leg with the other company.
Ah, sorry, missed that you switched from round trip to one way. My bad. I guess the upcharge on Blacklane is getting steep. (understatement) I guess you have your answer! I won't be using them either, as I have gotten quite comfortable in my subsequent trips to not need their services anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter