Has the above thing ever happened to you or not?

many....but won't be doing it in this house

HYE refinished a piece of furniture?

no....house was full of antique furniture and l love that old lodge look...oh wait,,,the TV sits on a large , two drawer box formal furniute that washed with gray stain, fits well with our southwest theme house now.

HYE pulled weeds for a vacant neighbor?

no.....allergies keep me from pulling my own weeds

HYE spent the night on a train?

yes, the coast starlight to Disneyland, was a great trip, we reserved a sleeper for trip down, price was very good for bouth our trips. now, the starlight does not go to disneyland direct, and my body is in such poor shape that I would have to purchase a sleeper agian, and now they are expensive. It is the only event that I would wish to repeat again, that is choice over NYC, hiking for four weeks, a week at the coast....even a day at Disneyland....to ride that train again....one more time.

flowers delivered to your door step....in the freezing cold or boiling summer heat?....and no one knocked?

no.....did get a call from DS to go get the flowers being delivered to his wife on their anniversary and she wasn't home. The very kind delivery guy waited for me and they stayed in the AC in his van

ever ridden a horse?

Thanksgiving of 2007 saw it happen....glad they didn't choose my party...would have gone right over their heads and been a wasted charming moment....and it was the last time I did not have rope drop....peter pan two times in a row.

Been in the top 10 to ride Peter Pan first thing in the morning?

never even try at DLR......only ride at WDW with a fast pass, and now that won't be happening for awhile

ridden on Indiana Jones in a car all by yourself?

No, Neve been to DLR. We did get to ride Splash by ourselves and had our own stretching room at Haunted Mansion.

HYE made a connection/friendship with someone from dialing the wrong number?

not permanently, but delayed

HYE been devirted and had to land in a different airport?

Yes

HYE had anyone accidentally take your backpack after going through airport security?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter