Has the above thing ever happened to you or not?

yes.............a week before a DLR trip

car accident in a state you don't live in?

Yes.....left JFK to Barcelona and turned around after about an hour, then back and sat on the tarmac for 3+ hours :rolleyes:

stayed in a motel with a bug problem?

Yes.....left JFK to Barcelona and turned around after about an hour, then back and sat on the tarmac for 3+ hours :rolleyes:

stayed in a motel with a bug problem?
Yes, twice. Both times in Florida.......

(as an aside, we were flying from Hawaii and turned around about 2 hours into the flight)

Have a pet run away?

yes, several of the dogs. One was a street over "exploring" and the bigger one was at a neighbor's "stealing" chickens.
Cats too.....some came back, some didn't :(

broke down in a small town in the middle of nowhere?

every time we left that last small town behind us and headed on down 395 to the next small town...I am very phopic about breaking down in a small town....don't know why....has never happened to me.

seen a childhood camping area go up in flames?

no....haven't been through the area when a fire was going on

bad reaction to a shot?

You didn't answer the one that was up next
My computer is acting strange, it is not on the correct page or something.

Not me with a shot but we moved into a neighbor hood and the next door ladies daughter died from getting the wrong shot.

Have you ever left groceries behind in the store?

a few a couple of times.....more often forgot the stamps I bought and so did the cashier

had your wallet stolen?

1983, New york Lake Placid, turned in paper work for OCS army school, backpack camping with a rookie out of texas, one of my barrack roommates. sprinkling rain, made a mad dash into lodge for week permit to camp....I have no idea,...in the middle of nowhere....why I would lock my door....state police up the road came and unlocked the door.....I resigned from going to office canidate school. I now have a key for our travel van in my wallet....I am a very paranoid travel person. 😜

run out of gas?

sort of....my ex-wife love pushing the envelope on driving over the pass when we stayed overnight in Bend. I wanted to go over the pass by noon, snowmelt from banks along the road still warm, but by the time winter sun sets, the road freezes. last mini van in line of 15 cars, light in rear aerostar ford, we spin out , cross the lane and nose dive into snow bank. All the cars behind us stop, jumped out and pushed out of snowbank. wife says...you win...noon departues.

put a coffee table over a stain on the carpet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter