Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary event

I'm absolutely dying to see an actual photo of the special Dress Shop dress being released. @_@

I saw a photo of light up Haunted Mansion ears that weren't part of the RSP process. I hope we have first dibs at purchasing a pair.

No idea of a release date? I would seriously hope that they would release them during the 50th celebration and not in September?

Anyone going without a ticket to the park opening on the 9th? looking for tips on where the left overs maybe and what time I should show up

I want the biscuits and gravy! Hope I'm hungry at 2 am!

Thank you Disney for something to be excited about!

no clue.

The list at the bottom has some party exclusive food. I'm hoping you get a serving of those. I'm hoping the party also has at least sample sizes of the rest.

Can someone please point out the information for what you receive for your 4 foodie tickets? I am not seeing it. Don't know if I missed it or if it doesn't exist. And are there pictures?
Thank you

The place I've seen info was on the Know Before you Go information sheet. It doesn't specifically state the offerings of each category though.

"FOOD & BEVERAGE
The event credential will include four (4) coupon tabs. Each credential coupon is valid for one (1) food or beverage item under the applicable category, excludes novelty items. Categories are as follows: Graveyard Snacks, Haunted Hors d’oeuvres, Ravenous Desserts and Tempting Beverages. These credential coupons are valid on the respective event date and time only at Disneyland® Park. Credential with attached coupon must be presented at participating food & beverage event locations which will be indicated in the Event Guide Map to receive select food or beverage items in exchange for the coupons. Coupons must be attached to the credential at time of redemption and surrendered to a Cast Member at time of use; void if detached.
Things to Note:
• In addition to the entitlements, limited-time menu items have materialized for purchase at select locations.
• Limited Vegetarian menu offerings are available at select locations.
• Kosher available at select locations upon request."

The place I've seen info was on the Know Before you Go information sheet. It doesn't specifically state the offerings of each category though.

"FOOD & BEVERAGE
The event credential will include four (4) coupon tabs. Each credential coupon is valid for one (1) food or beverage item under the applicable category, excludes novelty items. Categories are as follows: Graveyard Snacks, Haunted Hors d’oeuvres, Ravenous Desserts and Tempting Beverages. These credential coupons are valid on the respective event date and time only at Disneyland® Park. Credential with attached coupon must be presented at participating food & beverage event locations which will be indicated in the Event Guide Map to receive select food or beverage items in exchange for the coupons. Coupons must be attached to the credential at time of redemption and surrendered to a Cast Member at time of use; void if detached.
Things to Note:
• In addition to the entitlements, limited-time menu items have materialized for purchase at select locations.
• Limited Vegetarian menu offerings are available at select locations.
• Kosher available at select locations upon request."

Yes. Thank you. I had read this in the email sent. But am wondering about the recent blog information.
I hope it's a decent sized serving, considering the cost involved. Can't wait to hear from people attending tomorrow night

Yes. Thank you. I had read this in the email sent. But am wondering about the recent blog information.
I hope it's a decent sized serving, considering the cost involved. Can't wait to hear from people attending tomorrow night
I'm going tomorrow! So excited! I will try to take some pics and post a short review here.

We're flying down tomorrow morning! We're going to the event the second night. Can't wait to hear the reports from tomorrow night's event.

At the check in for the first day. The room is all decorated and it looks cool and there are photo ops. Waiting for my number to be called to officially check in. I’m number 200 and I got here at about 9:25. Curious to see how many people show up, there are still more people trickling in but not tons.

Last edited:
At the check in for the first day. The room is all decorated and it looks cool and there are photo ops. Waiting for my number to be called to officially check in. I’m number 200 and I got here at about 9:25. Curious to see how many people show up, there are still more people trickling in but not tons.

Oh very nice! You have a really enjoyable time now. And please do share pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter