Have 325 Animal Kingdom points for rent at $14 or $16 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I’m looking for a 1BR villa at BLT, AKV, WL or BCV April 25-30, 2018 please :)

Last edited:
Do you still have any Animal Kingdom points left? looking at 5 or 6 days in April 18-23 or 24th 2018 in a value room.

Looking for AKL value room on April 29-May 4th 2018, and I need 56 points. Hopefully you can help me!

Hi, looking for December 15-18 2017 AK or Boardwalk studio, willing to hear whatever else is available!

Hi! We are looking for 1/26/2108 to 2/3/2018.

This is our first time looking to do dvc rentals :)
I apologies for my delay in responding.. if your still interested i can look but as of right now DVC is currently doing maintenance so i cant check

Hi Looking for:

Date: Mar 5-10, 2018
4 adults
Either 2 studios or a 2 bedroom at BC/BW/BLT

Thank you
currently DVC is doing maintenance but if you still interested for me to check let me know and ill check in the morning

Hi, looking for December 15-18 2017 AK or Boardwalk studio, willing to hear whatever else is available!
currently DVC is doing maintenance but if you still interested for me to check let me know and ill check in the morning

I apologies i wasn't able to respond to all ... now that i am able to the website is under maintenance. Please send me an email direct if you don't hear from me.... keesbliz@yahoo.com

Yes I am still interested in:

4 adults

Thank you

Completely new to all this...
Im looking to book a studio at AK on 17th September 2018

if your stay is within the 7 month windows points value is $14 per point
if your stay is within the 7-11 month window points value is $16 per point

let me know if you have any questions, check for availability or even ready to book
hope to hear from you soon :)

Hello :) do mind seeing if there is any availability Nov 10-12? At all, anywhere? 4 people?

Yes I am still interested in:

4 adults

Thank you
Nothing in both type of rooms

These are the resorts that have availability during your times:

Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

Old Key West Resort

Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter