Have 325 Animal Kingdom points for rent at $14 or $16 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we change the dates to May 18-23, is there still availability?
yup:)

Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort

Full Availability

2-Bedroom Villa – Theme Park View
Theme Park View (Sleeps up to 9)
May 18, 2018 - May 23, 2018
314 Vacation Points

this whats showing as available and yes dont have transfer points
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Full Availability
1-Bedroom Villa
Standard View (Sleeps up to 4)
May 15, 2018 - May 19, 2018
145 Vacation Points

let me know if interested :)

Hi, yes I will try to send you an email a little later to book this today!

If you still have these points I am interested in about 153 of them if The Polynesian is available (standard view studio) for stay

May 5-12, 2018

Thanks I should have asked you to please check same dates for:
Poly studio (any view)
BLT studio (any view)
Grand Floridian Villas studio (any view)

Thanks again
sorry nothing for the resorts requested... these are the resorts that have availability during those times:

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Full Availability

Deluxe Studio Standard Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
May 5, 2018 - May 12, 2018
99 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio Preferred Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
113 Vacation Points

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

Full Availability

Deluxe Studio – Savanna View
Savanna View (Sleeps up to 4)
123 Vacation Points

Disney's Old Key West Resort

Full Availability

Deluxe Studio
99 Vacation Points

Hi I am new to renting points. I am looking for a studio at AkL feb 28- march 7.

Any information would be great. Not new to Disney but new to points.

Hi I am new to renting points. I am looking for a studio at AkL feb 28- march 7.

Any information would be great. Not new to Disney but new to points.
hi sorry for a delayed response.

so the way DVC works is through a point system. Each resort uses a certain amount of points per day. Not all Disney resorts are Disney Vacation Club so your limited to Deluxe Villas (technically you can use points but point value is much more than cash value).

So now using point to rent your resort... example you want Animal Kingdom Lodge studio ... say your staying for a week and now you booked through Disney which now makes you a cash customer, the cost is about $450 a night - 7 nights at $450 plus tax is a lot.
now renting with points... per night, point value might be 15 points (depending on high and low seasons) so what ever cost you can rent points from is your total per night. so the math 15 x $14 = $210 per night thats half price of a cash customer.

(when you rent with points you don't get room service everyday only on the 4th day and thats trash and towels. you can ask for room service everyday but there is a cost)

now that i probably confused you more :) this whats available for your request:
Animal Kingdom isn't available this the only one that is:

Full Availability

N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
Feb 28, 2018 - Mar 7, 2018
127 Vacation Points

you can call or email me if you need further assistance :) ... let me if you would like any.

hi sorry for a delayed response.

so the way DVC works is through a point system. Each resort uses a certain amount of points per day. Not all Disney resorts are Disney Vacation Club so your limited to Deluxe Villas (technically you can use points but point value is much more than cash value).

So now using point to rent your resort... example you want Animal Kingdom Lodge studio ... say your staying for a week and now you booked through Disney which now makes you a cash customer, the cost is about $450 a night - 7 nights at $450 plus tax is a lot.
now renting with points... per night, point value might be 15 points (depending on high and low seasons) so what ever cost you can rent points from is your total per night. so the math 15 x $14 = $210 per night thats half price of a cash customer.

(when you rent with points you don't get room service everyday only on the 4th day and thats trash and towels. you can ask for room service everyday but there is a cost)

now that i probably confused you more :) this whats available for your request:
Animal Kingdom isn't available this the only one that is:

Full Availability

N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
Feb 28, 2018 - Mar 7, 2018
127 Vacation Points

you can call or email me if you need further assistance :) ... let me if you would like any.
Thank you. I'm not crazy about the look of Saratoga springs and I have never heard anything about it. I wish I would have looked into this earlier. I'm getting discouraged with my trip and debating canceling. Thanks for checking.

Thank you. I'm not crazy about the look of Saratoga springs and I have never heard anything about it. I wish I would have looked into this earlier. I'm getting discouraged with my trip and debating canceling. Thanks for checking.
Never cancel a Disney trip :) even if you have to stay at a value resort :)

Hi!

Anything available Jan 17-24? (hoping to do a split stay between BCV or BWI studio + CCV studio. probably all booked up, but wanted to ask!)

May 1-8? (more flexible, but I have the same pref as above)

TIA :)

Hi,
I am looking for a studio at any of the following resorts: Beach Club, Bolder Ridge, or Boardwalk for May 13-May 15.
Thanks!

Hi!

Anything available Jan 17-24? (hoping to do a split stay between BCV or BWI studio + CCV studio. probably all booked up, but wanted to ask!)

May 1-8? (more flexible, but I have the same pref as above)

TIA :)
nothing in any DVC resort for your first choice of dates and nothing for second dates for the resorts your looking for... only ones available are these:

Full Availability

Deluxe Studio Standard Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
May 1, 2018 - May 8, 2018
99 Vacation Points

N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
113 Vacation Points

Disney's Old Key West Resort

Full Availability

Deluxe Studio
99 Vacation Points

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

Full Availability

Deluxe Studio – Savanna View
Savanna View (Sleeps up to 4)
123 Vacation Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter