Have 527 Days Until Our Vacation, But I Need Some Disney Magic Now!*22 DAYS TO GO!!!!

Corrine 1973

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
So there you were browsing around in the new PTR's and you came across this:

So What If We Still Have 527 Days Until Our Vacation, I Need Some Disney Magic Now!

Did it get your intrest? Did it want you reading more? Did you think why is this crazy person starting a PTR when she can't even book a trip yet?

Yea, I admite that 527 days might be a little soon to start a trip report, but as the title says . . . I need some Disney Magic Now!!

It has been about 7 months since I went to WDW with my DS. I was on here ever day talking and typing up a storm. When I got back I was anxious to write my TR and tell everyone what happend. Well here we are 7 months later and I am still not done. Still have over 2 days to write about. So what did I need to do . . . Start planning the trip with my DD in 2013 of course.

Have not been able to plan much yet since I can't officially book the trip untill next August, but I have done a few things.

So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Feel free to tune into my TR that I am still hoping to finish.

Coming Soon: Our Cast of Characters and exactly what can you plan 527 before your trip. :confused3

So lets get this party started the right way and intoduce the cast of Characters.

Hi my name is Corrine.:wave2:
WALTDISNEY2011007.jpg

I am a 38 year old mother of four wonderful kids. A 9, 4, and 21 month old sons; and a 6 year old daughter. I went to Disneyland when I was a little girl but honestly don't remember much and there seems to be no pictures from the experience. :confused3 I than spent years hoping to one day go to WDW but feeling that I could never make it happen. Than tragedy struck our lives that had a big fat WDW silver linning.:thumbsup2 My eldest son was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. We were devestated, but than we were told by a MaW representative that he would be able to make a wish trip. He chose to go to WDW and we all had the time of our lives.

Well, I was hooked. I couldn't go through life not going back to the most Magical place in all the world. But there was no way I could afford to go to WDW with four kids. So that is when I came up with the idea to split up the trips to every other year and with only on kid at a time for there birthday. My eldest, Liam, got to go this year in May for his 9th birthday. So 2013 will be my DD's year!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Next is my DD Mia. princess:
113-1.jpg

She is currently 6 years old but will be almost 8 when we go. While her birthday is in July I am planning on going on the trip at the end of May for cooler weather and slightly cheaper prices. She is the only girl in the family and is definatly a girl through and through. She loves pink, purple, and anything sparkly. I have already promised her a princess dress for the trip and hope to make her several new disney related outfits just for the trip. I'm looking foward to planning with her and doing a lot of "girly" things that I can't do with the boys.

I have been talking to a friend of mine about going with us with her DD and making it an all girls trip. We would share a room making it a little bit cheaper for all of us. Since I haven't talked to her about including her information I will not say to much about her know. All we will say is that she is about my age and would be bringing her DD who will be 9 at the time of our trip.

Well that is it for now! Join us soon on our next instalment when I talk about possible resorts, my plans to save for this trip, and ideas for ADR's.

Until then, Have a Magical Disney Day!!!!:dance3:

Glad to see you here Lidian. At least I am not having a conversation with myself. Seems I have had many viewers but only one comment besides myself. :lmao::lmao:

i know the feeling! ive been planning my current, closest trip for 2 years by the time it comes around.. lol.. im planning 2 trips right now so yeah.. little obsessed:dance3:

Yea somebody else has joined the party!!

Welcome JennMouse32.:welcome:

It is good to know that I am not the only out there who is crazy enough to start planning a trip so far in advanced.:crazy:

Yea somebody else has joined the party!!

Welcome JennMouse32.:welcome:

It is good to know that I am not the only out there who is crazy enough to start planning a trip so far in advanced.:crazy:

thank you...

yeah its a good thing i do plan so far ahead.. we just hit a little snag.. i had to move up our dates

thank you...

yeah its a good thing i do plan so far ahead.. we just hit a little snag.. i had to move up our dates

Sound like a good snag to me, I wouldn't mind having that kind of snag. I wish I could go to WDW every year, but since it isn't in the budget I will have to seatle for every other year. But who knows, maybe I will win the lottery and be able to buy into the DVC. Then I will have an excuse to go all the time. "But we have to go to Disney or we will wast all those DVC points," I say pouting my mouth and batting my eyelashes. :lmao::rotfl2:

Sound like a good snag to me, I wouldn't mind having that kind of snag. I wish I could go to WDW every year, but since it isn't in the budget I will have to seatle for every other year. But who knows, maybe I will win the lottery and be able to buy into the DVC. Then I will have an excuse to go all the time. "But we have to go to Disney or we will wast all those DVC points," I say pouting my mouth and batting my eyelashes. :lmao::rotfl2:

well next year will be my 3rd time in 4 years.. so im doing pretty good.. ive nailed down my home resort.. its a value one so its a good price..

yeah the snag was school starting a week earlier than it has for the past 10 years, her son is starting school this coming year so obviously she wants to be there for that..

well next year will be my 3rd time in 4 years.. so im doing pretty good.. ive nailed down my home resort.. its a value one so its a good price..

yeah the snag was school starting a week earlier than it has for the past 10 years, her son is starting school this coming year so obviously she wants to be there for that..

I understand that. My kids start school in the middle of August which is crazy to me. I had the trip with my son perfectly planned this year to start the Sunday after school ended. . that was until there was two snow days and the last day of school was now the weds. of the next week. Luckily the teacher understood the situation and it was only really one full day and a half day of school that they were not going to do much at anyway.:)

What is your Home resort, if I may ask?

I understand that. My kids start school in the middle of August which is crazy to me. I had the trip with my son perfectly planned this year to start the Sunday after school ended. . that was until there was two snow days and the last day of school was now the weds. of the next week. Luckily the teacher understood the situation and it was only really one full day and a half day of school that they were not going to do much at anyway.:)

What is your Home resort, if I may ask?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

ever since i lived here it started mid august and middle of the week. when i was in NY we started right after labor day. this coming year it starts August 6th.. we were both like WHAT?!!?! what were they thinking!??! and its a monday

the pop century.. this will be my 3rd time staying .. i love it there really.

I'm here! :woohoo:

You don't know me, but your title totally caught my attention, seeing as it's only been roughly 1,140 days since I've been in WDW - but who's counting. :confused3 I feel your pain, really, I do...

Every time I leave WDW, I swear that I'll be back sooner than the last time... 5 years is just too long between trips. :eek:

So, I am gonna hang out for a while and see what you have planned. :thumbsup2

D~ <---- Who makes herself "at home" in waaaay too many PTRs. :surfweb:

ever since i lived here it started mid august and middle of the week. when i was in NY we started right after labor day. this coming year it starts August 6th.. we were both like WHAT?!!?! what were they thinking!??! and its a monday

the pop century.. this will be my 3rd time staying .. i love it there really.

I love Pop. That is where we went at the end of May this year.:thumbsup2 At this point I am thinking Pop again or trying Art of Imagination.:confused3

I'm here! :woohoo:

You don't know me, but your title totally caught my attention, seeing as it's only been roughly 1,140 days since I've been in WDW - but who's counting. :confused3 I feel your pain, really, I do...

Every time I leave WDW, I swear that I'll be back sooner than the last time... 5 years is just too long between trips. :eek:

So, I am gonna hang out for a while and see what you have planned. :thumbsup2

D~ <---- Who makes herself "at home" in waaaay too many PTRs. :surfweb:

:welcome: D, it's good to see another person join the party. Glad my title caught your attention.

I have seen you over on Lidian's PTR so you aren't a complete stranger to me.:goodvibes Plus it seems as if we have something in common. I just joined the Big Give group and am very proud of sending out my first give at the end of last mont.:)

I agree, 5 years is way to long to go between trips. It's been hard on me and it's only been 7 months so I can't imagine 5 years. Glad your trip is coming up in the next couple of months.

Feel free to make yourself at home, we're going to be here a while.:surfweb:

:welcome: D, it's good to see another person join the party. Glad my title caught your attention.

:thumbsup2

[I have seen you over on Lidian's PTR so you aren't a complete stranger to me.:goodvibes Plus it seems as if we have something in common. I just joined the Big Give group and am very proud of sending out my first give at the end of last month.:)

This is awesome - it is such a rewarding experience - I just love doing it. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to participate over the last few months, since I've been busy trying to pay for our trip. I am excited to get back into it once I have the time. :lovestruc

[I agree, 5 years is way to long to go between trips. It's been hard on me and it's only been 7 months so I can't imagine 5 years. Glad your trip is coming up in the next couple of months.

I know, me too... I wish I could go more often - oh well... :lovestruc

[Feel free to make yourself at home, we're going to be here a while.:surfweb:

So, are you going to serve any appetizers or beverages, since we are going to be here a while? popcorn::

D~

:thumbsup2

This is awesome - it is such a rewarding experience - I just love doing it. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to participate over the last few months, since I've been busy trying to pay for our trip. I am excited to get back into it once I have the time. :lovestruc

We went on our wish trip in September of 2009 and were recipiants so I really wanted to come back one day and be on the other side. I will only be able to do it every other month or so, but every little bit counts. I was also showing off pics of my first give on FB and Lidian Commented on it. Maybe when she feels more comfortable making those bags. . .:thumbsup2

I know, me too... I wish I could go more often - oh well... :lovestruc

So, are you going to serve any appetizers or beverages, since we are going to be here a while? popcorn::

D~

Sure, let me whip together a couple of things. I am going to be making some sugar cookies in a little while after the baby's DT comes.:cheer2:

yeah me and sis love the pop.... its right up our alley.... i may be only 27.. but i love the 60's and 50's... its great remembering all that stuff... plus the tie-dye cheesecake... hmmmm... my sis made me bring her a piece last year when i went with my cousin..

yeah me and sis love the pop.... its right up our alley.... i may be only 27.. but i love the 60's and 50's... its great remembering all that stuff... plus the tie-dye cheesecake... hmmmm... my sis made me bring her a piece last year when i went with my cousin..

We were in the 60's section by the giant yo-yo's (go priority room for Liam). I ended up getting the tie-dyed cheesecake twice because it was so good. I was go glad that I learned about it here other wise I don't know if I would have found it. I loved how the gift shop and the food court were in the same area. Very convient.:thumbsup2

We were in the 60's section by the giant yo-yo's (go priority room for Liam). I ended up getting the tie-dyed cheesecake twice because it was so good. I was go glad that I learned about it here other wise I don't know if I would have found it. I loved how the gift shop and the food court were in the same area. Very convient.:thumbsup2

ive stayed in a 90's room, and a 50's room... yeah it is very convient. loved the dances too. it was funny.. and ive heard they do night movies now by the pools.. so im looking forward to that too..

It is never to early to start! On Sunday we are going on a cruise that has been 2 years in the making(non disney related) I sometimes wonder why I torture myself booking so early :confused3 LOL I guess I need something to look forward to! :rotfl: but now that its here I'm so excited!!! have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter