Have 527 Days Until Our Vacation, But I Need Some Disney Magic Now!*22 DAYS TO GO!!!!

I know It's been forever since I've posted on here. It's not been a good time around here for me. With my mom and Stepdad's health, neither has been good at all. Mom had to have surgery again. Then she had surgery on her back. It was meant to take away her back pain away. It took away some of it. But she had other very bad side effects. She had lost all feeling in her right arm. So that was pretty scary for a while. Luckily she is better now. She still has a few issues with her arm.. but no where near as bad as it was....
My stepdad's issues with that tainted Injection that he got, the fungal meningitis, has good days and bad days. We recently found out that the company has to pay out over $100mil to the people and families. So we will be getting some money.
I got promised my disney trip. So I'm shooting for September at the earliest. me and my friend Jana, taking a much needed trip down there. Her first trip down there.. I'm guessing we will stay for about 2 weeks. We are gonna have to split the resorts that we stay at. She wants to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, with Savannah view of course. I want to stay at the Contemp. Resort. Since I've wanted to stay there my entire life. and the walking distance to Magic Kingdom, not to mention the ability to watch the fireworks from our balcony. I love the Savannah idea too. So we have planned to split the stay. we both get what we want. We have also talked about going to Universal Studios, and getting our first tattoos at the Hart & Huntington tattoo shop.I really want my first tattoo.. I want smeone there with me for my first one though. just to feel comfortable I think.

Either way this Will be an epic visit. One badly needed after this past year...​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter