Have 527 Days Until Our Vacation, But I Need Some Disney Magic Now!*22 DAYS TO GO!!!!

Time flies quickly. The next 150 days will go fast. Hope you and your family have a good Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Thanks Terkina, we had a great Christmas. My DD recieved a Nintendo 3DS, a Nerf case, and head phones to keep her busy during the plan ride. My DS already had the 3DS but he also recieved a case and head phones. Hopefully this means a plane ride with little complaint and no arguing between them.

I was also very excited that I could use the Visa Card holder special today and saved some money. Unfortunatly POFQ was not going to save my any money but I was able to book a Royal Guest Room at POR for $400 cheaper than what I had at POFQ. My DD really wanted to stay in this room but I told her no because it was a little more money and out of the budget. Now that I have booked it I am going to keep it a secret. I have thought about writting a letter from Tiana saying she was very excited that she was coming and wanted her to stay in one of her personal Guest rooms. How does that sound? Does anyone else have any other ideas? I thought I would give her the letter on the ME.:thumbsup2

And than Star Wars Weekends was announced today and we are going to be staying when they are going on. I am truely getting excited.:banana::banana:

Hi Corri! Sorry I missed your last update...

Love all of your ADRs! It is our absolute favorite meal to go to CP before the parks opens - it's one of our do not miss ADRs, and honestly, we may do it a 2nd time on our next trip. It is THAT fabulous.

I like the letter from Tiana... I think that is a great idea! Congrats on getting a better room for the same price. I think I would be torn, and I am not sure I could move - I guess I would if my girls were your DD's age.

Your trip is getting so close! I can't believe it!

D~

Hi Corrine! Joining you from the FB page! :wave: I'm not much of a planner myself, but love to read about what others are doing! Love the bags and goodies you posted about on the last page, where did you find those? The lunch box one is adorable! Lookihng forward to following you in your planning!

I love the letter idea!! Glad you save some money, too. I got the VISA email yesterday, which covers our dates if we were going in 2013, made me a little sad, lol! That's OK, more time for planning

Hi Corri! Sorry I missed your last update...

Love all of your ADRs! It is our absolute favorite meal to go to CP before the parks opens - it's one of our do not miss ADRs, and honestly, we may do it a 2nd time on our next trip. It is THAT fabulous.

I like the letter from Tiana... I think that is a great idea! Congrats on getting a better room for the same price. I think I would be torn, and I am not sure I could move - I guess I would if my girls were your DD's age.

Your trip is getting so close! I can't believe it!

D~

No worries D, I know you are busy. Plus I know that I keep trying to be on here now and failing. I am officially getting super excited about the trip now and hope this means I will be checking in more often. :)

I loved showing up at CP for the morning reservation during the March trip. I am just thinking that waking up early for the plane, than doing two early breakfasts in a row might be hard everyone. I need to talk to Liam's dad and see what he thinks.

I was a little torn myself, I really loved POFQ. But the more money I save the more money I have to make my DD's trip that much more memorable. I am thinking of doing the BBB for her. Plus alot of my TA friends say that POR is there favorite Mod. I guess I will have to see for myself which one I like best. :-)

Hi Corrine! Joining you from the FB page! :wave: I'm not much of a planner myself, but love to read about what others are doing! Love the bags and goodies you posted about on the last page, where did you find those? The lunch box one is adorable! Lookihng forward to following you in your planning!

Welcome to the thread mommy2jack, I hope you enjoy it. I had to go back and see what pictures you were talking about, it was so long ago that I posted them.:lmao: Those are from the Disney Florist. They are a bit pricey but have alot of great stuff to make you trip that more memorable. :-)

I love the letter idea!! Glad you save some money, too. I got the VISA email yesterday, which covers our dates if we were going in 2013, made me a little sad, lol! That's OK, more time for planning

Thanks Sandy, I can't wait to give it to her. I will have to make sure to have my video recorder ready so I can show all of you her reaction. :-) Your dates will be here before you know it and I am sure you will get a great discount no matter what it is. :-)

I am here too! Can't wait to see what you have planned, and all of the goodies you are making! I was super excited that the SWW dates are staying the same - that was the only thing I was unsure of, and just booked hoping they were when we were going!

When I first started this PTR (over a year ago) I had over 500 days to go and now here I am with only 150 days. It will fly by quicker than you think. ;)

So as promised here is the list of t ADR's I made for my trip at the end of May.
May 26th- Be Our Guest @ 5:45pm
May 27th- Crystal Palace @ 8:15am
May 27th- Crystal Palace @ 6:00pm
May 28th- Tusker House @ 8:00am
May 28th- Boma @ 6:00 pm
May 29th- Akershus @ 5:30pm (for the girls)
May 29th- Coral Reef @ 5:35pm (for the boys)
May 30th- Reglan Road @ 6:00pm
May 31st- 50's Prime Time Cafe @ 5:50pm
June 1st- 'Ohana @ 8:05am

As you can see I have two reservation for Crystal Palace on the 27th. I did this because I am undecided on which one I want to keep. I like the idea of heading to a breakfanst before the park opens, but since it is our first full day I don't know how tierd we are going to be. What do you all think?:)

Your ADRS look great.

I think I would go for the late ADR at CP. Just because you can cover so much more territory at RD, unless you'd be finished eating before RD? The New Fantasyland fills us quickly. I know if you are with Liam you'll be able to use his GAC, but with the construction of the mine car ride, it is a fairly tight squeeze back by the Little Mermaid M&G and Attraction. I don't have the crowd issues like my son does, but I felt very closed in a few times when back there. If you'd head there first thing I think it would be much less crowded with people trying to get the mountains in first. Unless of course, you want to get those mountains in too?

I am here too! Can't wait to see what you have planned, and all of the goodies you are making! I was super excited that the SWW dates are staying the same - that was the only thing I was unsure of, and just booked hoping they were when we were going!

I know what you mean. I booked this trip as soon as the kids are out of school but being a possible SWW was definatly a plus. I can't wait!!

Your ADRS look great.

I think I would go for the late ADR at CP. Just because you can cover so much more territory at RD, unless you'd be finished eating before RD? The New Fantasyland fills us quickly. I know if you are with Liam you'll be able to use his GAC, but with the construction of the mine car ride, it is a fairly tight squeeze back by the Little Mermaid M&G and Attraction. I don't have the crowd issues like my son does, but I felt very closed in a few times when back there. If you'd head there first thing I think it would be much less crowded with people trying to get the mountains in first. Unless of course, you want to get those mountains in too?

Thanks tink, I admite I am kind of leaning that way myself. Plus I have never seen the opening show at MK, so that would be nice to see. :-) Thanks for the information about the New Fantasyland. We will definatly head there first.:-) We are definatly going to get the GAC for Liam again, but I am not sure if I am going to be renting a stroller for him. Maybe I will just play it by ear and see how he is doing. I would just hate for him to get sick at the end of the trip because he is overly tierd. :confused3Are you guys going to be at SWW either May 31st or June 1st? We would love to finally meet you and Ainikan.:goodvibes

I know what you mean. I booked this trip as soon as the kids are out of school but being a possible SWW was definatly a plus. I can't wait!!

Thanks tink, I admite I am kind of leaning that way myself. Plus I have never seen the opening show at MK, so that would be nice to see. :-) Thanks for the information about the New Fantasyland. We will definatly head there first.:-) We are definatly going to get the GAC for Liam again, but I am not sure if I am going to be renting a stroller for him. Maybe I will just play it by ear and see how he is doing. I would just hate for him to get sick at the end of the trip because he is overly tierd. :confused3Are you guys going to be at SWW either May 31st or June 1st? We would love to finally meet you and Ainikan.:goodvibes

June 1st for sure. Not sure about the 31st. Dh got vacation days only parts of each weekend. :confused3 I'd love to meet you and your family too.

So I am very excieted to announce that I finished my first bag and applique EVER!!!!!:yay::dance3::woohoo::banana::worship:

Can you tell I am excited.

I know I promised to be done yesterday, but I had some problems so I had to rip part of it apart and refigure it. It's not as perfect as I would like it to be, but it is good for a first try. Plus I know what to do diffrent next time. Plus next time I will add a pocket inside and an adjustable strap.

Hope you like.

378518_2682305529699_1018164268_32769570_906810478_n.jpg

Hi there, Just had fun reading your PTR. Had me confused though..I didn't realize the Dec entries were from a year ago!!:thumbsup2

We are a previous wish trip family also. This time it is just my daughter and I on a girls trip. She will be 19 when we go! We are staying in PO Riverside from May 28-June 4th!!:dance3:

Hi there, Just had fun reading your PTR. Had me confused though..I didn't realize the Dec entries were from a year ago!!:thumbsup2

We are a previous wish trip family also. This time it is just my daughter and I on a girls trip. She will be 19 when we go! We are staying in PO Riverside from May 28-June 4th!!:dance3:

Hey visitingapril09, glad you can be here. We will be there about the same time. My dates are May 26-june 1 and now we are staying at POR as well. Maybe we can find a time to meet up. Have you seen the facebook page? It's called Disney May 2013. Let me know if you would like the link. :goodvibes

Oooh Corri.. I've been lamenting over POR these last few days (since FQ isn't available with the military discount for my dates)... What made you decide to do POR this time??? Just being nosy... ;)

D~

Oooh Corri.. I've been lamenting over POR these last few days (since FQ isn't available with the military discount for my dates)... What made you decide to do POR this time??? Just being nosy... ;)

D~

Well D what made me change the most was the fact I was able to save money at POR and we were not saving any money at POFQ. Plus alot of my fellow TA's told me that POR is their favorite mod when I was asking for their oppinoins. Plus I was able to get a Royal Guest room. My DD really wanted that room but I had to tell her no initially because of the cost. I am excited and we are going to make it a suprise.
I say go where you save some money and see what you think. The girls liked that pool better anyway. ;)

Hey everyone. :-)

Not to much going on here right now but I am getting real excited about the trip. Only 122 days to go. I really need to sit down and make the skirts for the trip. I did find someone that I work with who makes shirts so I decided to go ahead and order them instead of making them myself. I just don't have the time to play with my mom's machine right now. :-) I am starting to make my planner but when I went to put them in my book I realized that I couldn't find my hole buncher.:worried: If I don't find it soon I will have to buy another one.

I also found a photoshare group on facebook to join so I am very excited to meet a great group of ladies and be getting the photopass for a very resonable price. Best news is that we had enough people to split the group so I volunteered to host the second group and have decided that I was going to upgrade to the photopass+. So excited about that.

I am also trying to figure out what to do for the countdown calendar. I would like to start it soon. I have done things with the Mickey paint chips in the past but have been thinking about doing something diffrent this year. Thinking of decorating a wooden plaque and put two hooks on it. Than I will laminate some cards or decorate some thin wood pieces and put numbers on them. I can change out the cards to count down. Maybe I will head over to Hobby Lobby tomorrow to see about the pieces. When I am done with it I will let you all know.

Now that the trip is getting closer I am going to start again with older visits. When I am finished with that I will start with my itinerary for this trip. :thumbsup2

Oh and like everyone else I am looking foward to getting my taxes so that I can pay off the trip, finally get my airline tickets (hoping they come down a little) and start stocking up with the must haves for this trip. I also just recently got the red card at Target. I am so excited about being able to get 5% off of my Disney Gift Cards. Got to love saving money. ::yes::

Well that is all for now. Talk to you all later.:flower3:

Whew!! 44 pages done.....and I didn't do anything else tonight!! :rotfl2:

O.k. so to recap.....

* We didn't care for Hollywood and Vine lunch but I'm sure breakfast would be ok since you can't really mess up breakfast food. (about 500 days ago)
* I think it's great that you were able to do Make A Wish but I'm sorry that your sweet boy has cystic fibrosis.
* Your Tink bag is cute!
* Lumpy is a great applique!! I love to see hand appliques!

I am so very very sorry that your brother passed away so unexpectedly. I think it is a good idea to take this trip in his memory.

We are getting closer to our trips every day!

Hi Corrine....comming over from FB:wave2: Looks like I have a lot of reading to do!!!!

Welcome to the thread. I would have answered earlier but unfortunatly the Dis didn't let me know I had comments. :confused: I hope you enjoy reading.

Look forward to seeing what you decided to do about a countdown calendar.

I know you have seen the countdown calendar on the facebook page, but I will be showing a picture on here hopefully tomorrow. I am just finishing up the beginning stages of a Goofy one.:goodvibes

Whew!! 44 pages done.....and I didn't do anything else tonight!! :rotfl2:

O.k. so to recap.....

* We didn't care for Hollywood and Vine lunch but I'm sure breakfast would be ok since you can't really mess up breakfast food. (about 500 days ago)
* I think it's great that you were able to do Make A Wish but I'm sorry that your sweet boy has cystic fibrosis.
* Your Tink bag is cute!
* Lumpy is a great applique!! I love to see hand appliques!

I am so very very sorry that your brother passed away so unexpectedly. I think it is a good idea to take this trip in his memory.

We are getting closer to our trips every day!

Lol. Thank you for joining the page. Thank you so much for all you have said. I am getting real excited about the trip. Pretty soon I can say that I am in the double digits.:yay::yay:

So for all those who are want to see the countdown calendar that I made for the trip here you go. . .
Countdown_zpsd519ee59.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter