Have 527 Days Until Our Vacation, But I Need Some Disney Magic Now!*22 DAYS TO GO!!!!

Corrine 1973 said:
So for all those who are want to see the countdown calendar that I made for the trip here you go. . .

So cute!

count down calendar looks great :goodvibes

I love it!

Thanks guys, I am really happy with it. I am also have been doing some other characters in hope to make some extra spending money. I have done a Donald, a Goofy, and working on a Pluto. :bitelip:

I also made reservations for the Mermaid make-over at the Pirate league. I asked Mia if she wanted to do the Mermaid or Princess while I was on the phone after making reservations for someone else. She chose Mermaid. I don't know how I feel about her growing out of being a Princess. But she did promise me that she would still be my princess while at Disney World. :cloud9:

t's a ghost!!

it hasnt been good since i got back from florida... so ive just been out of it not really interested in much.

first i got fired from my job on halloween. stupid reason too. a rule that no one knows about. ive asked around and no one does know about that

that fungal mengitis injections, first there was a scare with my mom, she got checked out and she was fine. but we just found out maybe a month ago that my stepdad has it. so he hasnt basially had it for 6 months and we never knew. so obviously it did major damage. my stepdad had to have surgery.. had that a couple weeks ago.. they put him on the meds for it. he started having some bad side effects. mom was getting worried. he was talking to himself, hallucinating, fatigued... They have changed the dosage since then and he has been better. so it was just as i told mom. I told her not to worry that side effects from the meds was probably what it is.. then (who says tv catch teach us anything) i was watching an episode of bones, and it was were they had a type of fungal mengititis possibly in the lab, so they had to shut down, when they gave the ppl the injections for the meds, as a precaution they listed the side effects and it was all exactly what he was having..after i told her about that, she calmed down a bit...

the onyl good point, if u can call it that..is that the lawsuits against teh company for the tainted injections. we have a lawyer. and guessed estimated 6-20mil minimum settlement to each person. ive already been promised my dream disney trips. said i was 3 trips. 2 to disneyworld, one at xmas time, i want to see the castle lit up, and a 2nd cuz i couldnt wait till Xmas, and a disney cruise(probably linked with one of the trips). with my sister, her boys, my 15-year old cousin, and my hunnie James.
they were also doing all that dreaming about the money. Mom wants her mustang, i told her no GT, stepdad wants a houseboat, and to take mom to Vegas...paying off the bills goes without saying..

so its been.. ugh.. i dont even know how to describe it since i got back from Florida.. maybe i just shouldnt leave florida next time!

t's a ghost!!

it hasnt been good since i got back from florida... so ive just been out of it not really interested in much.

first i got fired from my job on halloween. stupid reason too. a rule that no one knows about. ive asked around and no one does know about that

that fungal mengitis injections, first there was a scare with my mom, she got checked out and she was fine. but we just found out maybe a month ago that my stepdad has it. so he hasnt basially had it for 6 months and we never knew. so obviously it did major damage. my stepdad had to have surgery.. had that a couple weeks ago.. they put him on the meds for it. he started having some bad side effects. mom was getting worried. he was talking to himself, hallucinating, fatigued... They have changed the dosage since then and he has been better. so it was just as i told mom. I told her not to worry that side effects from the meds was probably what it is.. then (who says tv catch teach us anything) i was watching an episode of bones, and it was were they had a type of fungal mengititis possibly in the lab, so they had to shut down, when they gave the ppl the injections for the meds, as a precaution they listed the side effects and it was all exactly what he was having..after i told her about that, she calmed down a bit...

the onyl good point, if u can call it that..is that the lawsuits against teh company for the tainted injections. we have a lawyer. and guessed estimated 6-20mil minimum settlement to each person. ive already been promised my dream disney trips. said i was 3 trips. 2 to disneyworld, one at xmas time, i want to see the castle lit up, and a 2nd cuz i couldnt wait till Xmas, and a disney cruise(probably linked with one of the trips). with my sister, her boys, my 15-year old cousin, and my hunnie James.
they were also doing all that dreaming about the money. Mom wants her mustang, i told her no GT, stepdad wants a houseboat, and to take mom to Vegas...paying off the bills goes without saying..

so its been.. ugh.. i dont even know how to describe it since i got back from Florida.. maybe i just shouldnt leave florida next time!

Wow, I am so sorry that you have been through so much since your trip. I am praying that things will only get better for you. Good luck with your lawsuit. I hope you are successful and the money will help you all after what looks like a very difficult year. I think a couple of trips to Disney is a perfect way to spend the money. I know that is what I would probably do. And going to see the lights at Christmas is a dream of mine.:goodvibes

Thank you I'm just trying to take it one day at a time

Disney is the best therapy

Yeah ever since I seen a pic of the castle all lit up ivebwanted to go see it in person.

Can you believe that there is only 80 days left until I am going to be back at Disney. It seems like just yesterday that I started planning this trip with over 500 days left to go and here I am with just over 3 months. I am getting so excited and really need to start getting things together.

Things to do:
Book flights (I am hoping they come down)
Pay off Trip (Have until April 11th to do this)
Cancel one of the Crystal Palace reservations
Make packing list
Get Birth Certificates for kids ready
Buy Disney Gift Cards (already bought a couple with red card at Target)
Have Liam try on his shorts to see if they fit
Have Liam try on summer PJ's to see if they still fit
Look into sample sizes of toiletries
Plan out outfits for trip
Write down touring plans
Buy Photopass+
Down load some movies on Kindles for plane
Make sure I have suffeciant SD card storage for all camera
Look into extra batteries for cameras
Watch Disney movies and listen to music to get into mood. :rotfl2:

There is probably a lot more for me to do but I can't think of it right now so. . I guess we will leave it here for now.

Oh an new news. After a really dry beginning of Winter, it has decided to come with a vengance. THe kids had a snow day yesterday and last Wednesday. It kind of screws up my plans, but the kids were already missing 2 days of school so why not 2 more.:thumbsup2

Are the birth certificates for the flight? We have never flown with the girls, so I am curious!

Hi Corri! Long time no see!!! Can't believe your trip is that close already! WHOOT!

D~

Are the birth certificates for the flight? We have never flown with the girls, so I am curious!

I didn't need the birth certificates the last time I flew with Liam but my boss says that some flights are asking for birth certificates for underage kids now. I figured I would better be safe than sorry!!

Hi Corri! Long time no see!!! Can't believe your trip is that close already! WHOOT!

D~

Good to see you to D. We are definatly getting excited about the trip. To bad that we are not going at them same time.:worried:

I forgot one thing for our trip, I still need to get a Doctor's note for all the meds Liam needs to take while on the trip. He has another Doctor appointment while there so we will take care of it then. :goodvibes

To bad that we are not going at them same time.:worried:

I wish I was too - then that would mean 2 trips this year. LOL that's OK though - maybe next time... You are going to have such a fun trip!

D~

Joining in...just found your report. It took me awhile to read all 45 pages but it was fun to see all your planning!!

Just stopping by to wish you a...

Easter-3.jpg

D~

Thanks D, I hope you had a great Easter!!!:lovestruc

So today I woke up with the realization that next months we will be going to Disney World!!! :banana::banana:

That is right. In 54 days we will be arriving at POR about now, ready to start our Walt Disney World vacation. 54 days still seems so far away but there is still so much that I need to get done including my DD's outfits. Better start getting it together. ;)

I am also making a mini planner for the parks so that I can have everything handy at the parks. I hope to be able to send it out soon to be printed but I have a couple of pages left to finish.

I also have paid off my portion of the trip and am now buying GC for spending money. I am still waiting for my DS's dad to pay off his portion of the trip. He is supposed to be cashing in his 401K today and pay a little to get it quick. I hope that he will be able to get the money by Monday so I can pay it off completly. It is officially due next thursday but I do not like to do it on the last day. I would prefer to have it all done by then.::yes::

With only 21 days to go I thought I would start talking about the trip we have planned. :-) Please forgive me if I am restating old information but I wanted to start from scratch.

We are officially going to Disney World on May 26-June 1st. We are very excited to be staying at Port Orleans Riverside in a Royal Guest Room. We started off at the French Quarter but changed when the Spring discounts came out.:thumbsup2

So it all starts the night before. We are leaving on a red eye on Sunday morning and have to get up real early. We are staying at a friends house because they are taking us to the airport in the morning.

Next we will be climbing on the ME and heading to the parks. I can't wait to see that Walt Disney World again. I will feel like I am finally home.

Than we will be heading to the Port Orleans Riverside. I am sure the room with not be ready yet since we will probably get there at about 10:30am. So we will probably put on our suits and do some relaxing by the pool. As soon as our rooms are ready we will take a hour or two nap in the room. I am planning on heading to Magic Kingdom at about 3pm. I am really looking forward to seeing the new Fantasyland.

Riding the new dumbo at least once.:thumbsup2

We than have a reservation for Be Our Guest at 5:45 and I am really excited about getting a look inside and hopefully seeing the Beast.

We hope to get a little more time in at MK and enjoy Wishes and MSEP that night but it all depends on how tierd we are. If we are tierd we will head back to the resort and catch them on our next MK day. :)

Well that is it for now. Promise to be back soon to say what we are doing on day 2.:cheer2:

So as promised we will now proceed to day 2.

I am hoping that we will be rested enough to get up early and get to rope drop. We are planning on returning to Magic Kingdom again today.

We have never seen the opening show so I really hope to get everyone up in time to head over there and see it.

I am really hoping to get the ride what we were not able to get in today. Though we do intend to take it easier. I hope to be able to get either a dole whip or a cream cheese pretzel. I will probably get the other the night before.

My DD has a 10:55 appointment at The Pirate's League. She was given the choice of a Princess makeover or a Mermaid makeover and she chose the mermaid one. It works for me since it ended up being cheaper.

She even decided that it would be the perfect day to where her new outfit. I found it at the Disney Outlet and just had to get it.

I am definitely planning on goign on two of my favorites. Pirates of the Caribbean and The Haunted Mansion. We also plan on going on: Mickey Philharmagic, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain and many more. If we are up to it we will stay for fireworks and MSEP tonight (especially if we missed it the night before) or if we are tiered we will head back to the resort.

Oh, I almost forgot that we have dinner reservation at Crystal Palace at 6pm on this night. I can't wait to see Winnie the Pooh and friends. I know my DS is really looking forward to the food since he really enjoyed it last time we went.

So lets get back to vacation planning!!!!:lovestruc

So for day 3 we are waking up early and heading down to Disney's Animal Kingdom.

We are very excited about having breakfast at Tusker House. I think my kids are going to love eating here.
[

We are going to do allot of the things we love at DAK including the safarri, FotLK and Kali River Rapid. I also hope to get the kids to try Dinosaur and hope to get down to Rafiki's Planet Watch.

For Diner we are heading to Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner at Boma. This is one of my favorite restaurants and will be a first for my DD.

We are than going to be heading back to the resort for some pool time. We are supposed to be meeting some people up there which I am really looking forward to. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter