Have You Ever.........Continuing Once Again

Hmmmm.....does watching America got talent count....because As i read down the list of acts...that is what I am seeing on AGOT?

HYE netted smelt in Washington or California ?

yes.....

La Nuoba is the Cirque show that used to be at Disney Springs, so don't think it should have been on AGT
DD and DH used to go to the smelt derby in WA

anyway.

fed a giraffe?

Yes, sort of. Took my son to a local animal sanctuary/children’s zoo that has a giraffe. I held up DS (who was about 3 yo at the time), and he hand fed the giraffe some lettuce and carrots.

Have you ever been on a sailboat?

yes.....

La Nuoba is the Cirque show that used to be at Disney Springs, so don't think it should have been on AGT
DD and DH used to go to the smelt derby in WA

anyway.

fed a giraffe?
cool....we went in fall of 1975 to the Cowitiz netted a few pounds, hours of work at home...my dad use smelt/grunion surf fish in california, pretty intesnse, but still the same amount of work once you get home. As a child in Joshua Tree, my dad would purchase them frequenlty...I don't even know if they are still harvested.

no....we stayed at the naval base in 1983...when WDW was still primitive and ......disappointing !!!!!!

stayed on a military base BOQ?

Yes. In Junior High school, for French class, I corresponded for awhile with a girl in France named Therese.

Have you ever locked yourself out of your house?

no....but the kids have locked me out when they were little....and so there is a key outside

had a ball go through a window?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter