Have You Ever.........Continuing Once Again

so we grew up poor in Oregon, we lived like theWaltons, I had two cows to milk, pigs to slop, etc before catching the school bus. wood heat, but thank goodness for canned fruit and green beans...best food ever...as for the whole milk.....tnends to be a bit thick. grew my college edcuation on the dairy cow calves.

milked a goat

remo nv, helping my cousin build a small cottage on a large estate....I built the potting garden table....did a poor job of it at that....in the 90s all the primitive tables I purchased out of estate sales were good to go...any needing repair, I gave to the folk artist down the street.

owned a shabby chic table?

not sure.....I guess one I have could be classified that way

HYE made some kind of preserve with prickly pear?

way to much work, abundant is the crop, but my ambition to do so is low, and I don't eat toast jelly anyow.

HYE dug up a cactus over 5 feet tall?

no.....ours all died on their own

HYE left something behind (not on purpose) on a trip?

My dad left his ceramic coffe cup on the dash of the pick-up truck at the trailhead for the 3.5 mile hike up the mountain to spend the night and fish. I knew he needed his coffee, so free of the 80 pounds, I took my first round-trip. 7 miles to gather that mug. At the trailhead, I helped a couple lighten their load...she was pregant,...there last trip for long time....so sure...left something behind....a goodwill gesture.

HYE chossen the wrong line at the grocery store to check out?

Last edited:
yes....before self check-out isles or if I had the same item....Like 15 bags of Kettle chip New YOrk cheddar chip, easy slide or ver the laser....in oregon it is the only grocery store chain that has no self service and the only chain that sells that flavor in the US.

walked out the store front door for a shopping cart....with items in your hand?

no......everywhere I go the carts are inside

had your credit card declined while paying for groceries?

Way, way, way , way , way too dangerous.....though there is a campground near tilamook that has sights level with the beach....reserved way in advance. HOWEVER....since life is throwing me curveballs....i might just pitch a tent on the beach.

HYE used treatment tablets to drink water of unknown sources..????...today my 40 year annivesary of the start hiking the oregon PCT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter