Have You Ever.........Continuing Once Again

flown over it once out of phoneix to SD to catch plane to PDX, very empty....the plane that is at night.

drove thru a zoo, wildlife park, oregon safari ?

no....only OSU aquarium at Newport, oregon, though I have seen the Monterey aquarium seals on vacation from the Amtrak Coast Starlight, tracks cross over far eastern estuary.

let your children bring home goldfish?

I don't think they had goldfish, but they had an aquarium with other types of fish

had mice in your walls?

Yes...antique show in PDX use to have halloween contest if holiday fell on weekend... I dress in gray sweats and zip tied random metal parts I bought at the as is goodwill store and was the tin man. all my loyal customers thought I should have placed in the money...but alas,,,, never compete with other antique dealers...they find some elaborate costumes.

shopped at an antique show or non disney collectable show?

Yes.....we lived 10 blocks from Oregon state fair, 1985-2005 and my poor cook of a wife always entered the home ec stage live contest, where you product from home......we only won if there were less that 5 enteries, scone ribbon and cheese bread ribbon. Free entry, free sponsor product, free food storage thru duration of the day......and if facebook had been invented😜

worked a non-profit concession stand?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter